Chapter 19

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





Baekhyun and Chanyeol stay like that for few minutes, until Chanyeol's phone buzzes.



From: Jongiii
I am going with Kyungsoo, Take care of Baekhyun, I know he's with you.



 

Chanyeol puts his phone back after reading the message and only to find that Baekhyun is not there anymore. He looks around and sees the younger taking selfie with a plant with a pouty face and whining about how handsome he looks than the plant.

 

Chanyeol just chuckles at the younger's actions, and stands watching him until the younger boy starts ing his shirt. Chanyeol goes to him and stops him and starts buttoning the ed one.


"What are you doing Baek?" Chanyeol asks.

"Oh! It's so hot here, Channie, so I was removing my shirt." Baekhyun said with a cutest drunk pout ever, that's what Chanyeol thinks.

"Ohkay, let's go out then, the weather is nice." Chanyeol said while taking Baekhyun with him.

"Yayyy, but..." Baekhyun cheers but stops,

"But?"

"I don't want to waaaalk Channie," Baekhyun said while sitting on the floor and pouting again, and making Chanyeol's heart bounce again.

"Ughhh" Chanyeol sighs and picks up Drunk Baekhyun in his arms, bridal style.

"Channie is the best," Baekhyun cheers and gives a kiss on Chanyeol's cheek.

Chanyeol was so happy that they were alone and Baekhyun was drunk, as no one saw how red Chanyeol was right now.






Kyungsoo and Jongin were walking home in silence, but not awkward, it was soothing for them, they didn't feel like talking as if the silence was enough, the presence of the other was enough.

"I hope they both will be okay?" Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"They will be, they have each other." Jongin replied.

"They've came a long way, isn't it?"

"Yeah they both did, from hate to love. Not everyone gets a love like that."

"Aahh, I envy Yeol." Jongin said with a fake sigh.

"Why?" Kyungsoo now looked at Jongin who was still looking straight.

"Umm, Because he has someone special in his life now. I want someone like that too. I wish I meet my special someone soon." Jongin said while still not looking at the staring Kyungsoo but he sured checked him once.

Kyungsoo felt something when Jongin said how we wish he meet his special someone soon.




Wasn't Kyungsoo already there?




Is he waiting for someone else?

 


Kyungsoo didn't know why but he just didn't feel right.

"I hope you meet your special someone soon." Kyungsoo said with a low voice and smiling face but not the bright one he gives.

"Okay then, Bye. We've reached." Kyungsoo said to the boy who was looking at him with a blank face.

"O..Oh. Bye."


Jongin watched the back of the boy as he was going towards his house.


Something felt wrong.


Was Kyungsoo okay with Jongin having someone else?


"KYUNGSOO" Jongin shouted his name and ran toward the said boy.

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo turned around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter