Chapter 43

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally Home?"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were frozen on their places, after hearing the voices.


"M-Mom!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said in unison.

"Yes, Your Moms, where were you both?"

"When did you both came here?" Baekhyun asked, nervously,

"And how?" Kyungsoo asked, confused.

"Oh, we came 20 mins before You both." Mrs. Do answered as she made her way to the kitchen.

"And we got in with this," Mrs. Byun showed them two keys, "The spare keys you gave us last time."

"We did?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ask each other.

"Oh, maybe we got a spare key made out of yours, secretly." Mrs. Byun replied and quickly went to join her friend in the kitchen.

"Mom, you guys can't do that. That's preach of our privacy." Baekhyun whined.

"We are your mothers, what privacy, we've seen you ."

"That was about 20 years back."

"Still."

"But where were you both, this early?"

"We went to a friend, for breakfast." Kyungsoo quickly answered.

"Oh! So you guys already had breakfast?"

"Yeah Mom," Baekhyun said as he made his way to his mother, hugging her from back.

"Ow, My baby missed me?"

"I am going to my room for a minute," Kyungsoo said as he hugged his mother and made his way to his bedroom to change his clothes.

"A Lot." Baekhyun replied as his Mother turned around, and hugged the smaller guy, Baekhyun wanted to hug her so much, his world, his safe chamber, his mother's embrace was everything for him in the world, even though Chanyeol has become someone as important as that, he just couldn't take the feeling of being scared and not hugging his Mother.

"Baekhyunnie, did something happen son?" Mrs. Byun asked, as after 5 minutes too, Baekhyun didn't leave her and it made her suspicious.

"No Mom, I just missed you alot."

"You sure, Honey?"

"Yes, Mom," Baekhyun said as he pulled out of the hug and smiled at his Mother.

"We are going to spend this week with you guys, and your Dad' and Uncle Do, will join us tomorrow."

"Mom, we have college."

"Baek, I don't know but maybe we've already mailed two applications of you two being absent for a week and it's been accepted." Mrs. Do answered as she sat beside Mrs. Byun, giving her a plate of Pasta while putting one in front of her.

"Omma, What the--fish?" Kyungsoo asked, as he heard the news as soon as he came out of his room,

"We are going to Jeju, for a week My dear sons."

"One week, at Jeju?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said in unison.

"Yeah, It will be fun right?"

"Hmm."

"So let's pack your bags then."

"Okay."








Chanyeol was shouting, he was not understanding a thing and same for Jongin but he was not shouting and screaming as much as Chanyeol, who was whining like a kid.

"Yah, you. I am talking to someone too here, be low." Jongin shouted at Chanyeol,

"Then go upstairs in your room."

"I guess I'll have to," Jongin shook his head in disappointment, as he made his way upstairs, "Yeah, Soo, say now."




"Are you for real, why are you shouting and whining so much?"

"But Baek, one week is too much, and by too much I mean Tooooo much."

"Yeol, it's not as if I am going for a month or not coming back-"

"....."

"Yeol- Sorry, I didn't mean to say something like that, I'll be back in no time, apart from that, we'll talk on phone and I'll skype you too."

"Hmm, Okay. But don't forget to do that, or else, I'll not talk to you for a week."

"I promise I will."







"I got it, but better not forget to Text, call and skype, okay?"

"I won't baby, and by the way, when are you going to visit your dad?"

"Soon, maybe on Tuesday."

"Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter