Chapter 53

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months,

Yes, it's been 2 months since the accident.

2 months since Baekhyun went into coma.

2 months since Chanyeol tried to be strong in hope of Baekhyun waking up any minute.

He doesn't want anything else but Baekhyun to be safe, even if he doesn't remember him at all.

It's been a month, since they became sophomores, Seniors and Junior went to see Baekhyun ocaasionally but Kyungsoo and Chanyeol never missed a day. It's spring now, the flowers are blooming, the surrounding around them is so refreshing, so beautiful, so lively it remind Chanyeol of Baekhyun's smile which lights up his world. 

Everyone could see how bad their condition has become, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, the two most important persons of Baekhyun's life and two guys who love Baekhyun the most.





I miss you, Baek

Chanyeol stares at the pictures, pictures of his Baekhyun. It isn't easy for Chanyeol, at all, it took time for him and others to calm him down and to make him realize that it was not his fault that Baekhyun was in that condition.

"No, Nini. The first time, he was on a call with me, the second time too, he was coming to meet me, that ahjumma told me, can't you see, I've become a threat to him, causing danger to my Baek." was what he said crying over his bestfriend's shoulder.

Of course it was hard for Jongin to make Chanyeol understand things, eventually he understood, he was a strong boy, he just wished everyday for Baekhyun to wake up and be safe and healthy, nothing else but Baekhyun to be living happily again.

Things were not easy for Kyungsoo and Jongin, whenever Jongin saw his bestfriend and boyfriend, it would break his heart to see them suffer so much but he couldn't do anything but to be their and soothe them, both of them tried to be strong but he knew they were vulnerable inside, it was Baekhyun, after all.

He listened to them, whenever they talked about Baekhyun, remembering him, craving his presence and no matter how much Kyungsoo used to say that his bestfriend is pretty annoying he just missed all of it, his annoying bestfriend.

Jongin wished everyday that Baekhyun would wake up soon, end all of them's misery and every call from Kyungsoo, he hoped it would give him a good news.






Chanyeol was doing his homework, when his phone started buzzing in his hand, showing Kyungsoo's number.

Evrytime Kyungsoo called, Chanyeol wished it would be a news of Kyungsoo but it was always the latter asking about how is he, what he is doing, but still he never lost hope and everytime he would pick up the call with expectations.

If they were close before, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol surely came more closer while taking care of Baekhyun after his accident.

With trembling fingers he swiped right and brought the phone near his ear.

"H-ey Soo."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter