Chapter 40

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After talking for some more time, Everyone went home bidding their byes and telling the two guys to take care. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo decided to stay the night at Chanyeol and Jongin's aprtment when the two boys pleaded.

"So, me and Kyungsoo are going out to get some food and groceries, Chanyeol."

"Okay sure." Chanyeol replied, while doing something in his phone.

"Take care." Kyungsoo said before closing the door behind.




From : Mi Rae

"You guys fine now?"



To : Mi Rae

"Yes, we are."


From: Mi Rae

"I'll come to meet you guys before leaving."


To : Mi Rae

"Okay,"





Chanyeol was lying down on the couch, thinking about the troublesome day, thinking about the day he hates the most now, with eyes closed and his arm over his forehead, when he heard Baekhyun calling fro him.

"Yeol!" Chanyeol quickly made his way to the bathroom, where Baekhyun went to fresh up.

"What happen?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun who was still in the bathroom, just his face, neck and bit of bare chest can be seen.

"Um, Actually- I don't have spare clothes and the one I was wearing are dirty now so-"

"Wait a minute," Chanyeol quickly made his wy to his bedroom and got one of his T-shirt and shorts for Baekhyun and quickly gave it to him.

"Thanks," Baekhyun said before closing the door again.



Baekhyun came out of the Bathroom after 10 minutes, Chanyeol was sitting on the couch surfing through the channels. Chanyeol wanted to look away but the brunette in front of him, in his shirt looking so big for him and revealing his neck and collarbones, was something too much for him, Baekhyun was drying his hair with the towel as he came near the taller.

"What are you doing?"

"I was just searching something good to watch," Chanyeol said as he kept the remote aside and turned to the guy now standing in front of him, putting his hand in front of him.

"What?"

"Towel."

"Why?"

"Let me do it." Baekhyun gave the towel to Chanyeol, who took his hand and made the brunette sit on his lap, who sat their quitely while blushing.

"Baekhyun,"

"Hm,"

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Turn me around when Sunbae was about to hit me?"

"That, that was because I can't see you hurt." Chanyeol at this moment stopped rubbing the towel over Baekhyun's head to dry his hair, and Baekhyun turned his face to see Chanyeol.

"You think I can see you hurt?" Chanyeol asked.

"Chanyeol,-"

"You made me promise that I'll never leave you, I am not even allowed to talk like that and there you were doing that. I can't see you in pain too, Baek. You a-" Chanyeol was interuppted by a pair of lips on his own, he blinked twice before closing his eyes and drowning in the kiss, but it was over before it even started as Baekhyun pulled away, and Chanyeol just sighed at the loss.

"You! That was...so small." Chanyeol said as he tightened his grip around Baekhyun's waist to make sure that the brunette won't fall.

"So?."

"I want one more," Chanyeol whined,

"No," Baekhyun quickly declined, as he movd his face a bit away from Chanyeol's.

"Hurtless." Chanyeol muttered and pouted.

Baekhyun chuckled at the taller, and got up from his lap, he made his way to the kitchen.

"You'll have coffee?"

"Hm." Chanyeol just hummed still with the gloomy face.

Baekhyun was enjoying teasing the taller, he was brewing the coffee when two hands s around waist, startling him for few nanoseconds, before he realized who it was.




Baekhyun was humming a song, and Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore now so he made his way to the kitchen. he stood behind Baekhyun, snaking his hands around smaller's waist and resting his chin on the brunette's shoulder. Chanyeol closed his eyes to listen to the humming, he loved it when Baekhyun did that.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun stopped humming.

"Coffee's done."

"I don't want to have coffee."

"Then? What do you want?" Baekhyun said as he turned around, resting his arms around taller's neck while Chanyeol's hand made their way towards brunnette's back.

"This." Chanyeol replied and quickly gave a small peck on Baekhyun's lips.

"Just this much?" Baekhyun asked,

"No." Chanyeol picked Baekhyun and made him sit on the counter, a bit far from the two coffee mugs. He carssed Baekhyun's cheeks, after removing the bangs from his forehead.

"You're so Beautiful, Baek." Baekhyun was blushing by this time.

"I a-" Baekhyun was about to say something, when Chanyeol ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter