Chapter 29

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was it, finally the day came, the day all the boys were nervous and waiting for, the day their exams start.

Mi Rae left early from Chanyeol's apartment for her cousin's place, making Chanyeol and Jongin wake up early too, to say goodbye to their friend and also to do some last minute study.

As Mi Rae left with her cousin, Chanyeol dragged himself onto the couch, and layed his tired boys beside already half sleeping Jongin, only to get up by ringing of him phone after a good 10 minutes of sleep. Chanyeol sleepily picked up his phone, without checking it.

"Hello" Chanyeol answered in a tired and annoyed voice, to the one who disturbed his morning sleep.

"Areyou still sleeping Yeol?" A surprised Baekhyun almost shouted.

"B-Baekhyun?" Chanyeol checked his phone as he heard the other.

Jongin woke up by his friends scream and started asking him what happened, which get nothing in reply and Jongin goes to sleep again.

"N-No, I wasn't, Mi Rae just left, I closed the door and I am, I am waiting for Jongin to get out of the Bathroom to Bathe and get ready and study a bit, before we leave for college." Chanyeol answered, to be accurate-rambled up.

"Oh Really? Then Why did I hear Jongin grogily saying what happened just now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Is Jongin still sleeping?" Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol could hear him dialing Jongin's phone number already.

"Yah, Kyungsoo is about to call you now, get up." Chanyeol warned his friend as he put his hand on the phone and shaked Jongin.

"What? What's happening?" Jongin asked still in sleep, when he got a call from Kyungsoo.

"Hey Honey, Good Morning." Jongin said, all cheery, awaken-making Chanyeol gape at how his friend could act like this as soon as he picked up Kyungsoo's call.

"Yeol, Get up now, Jongin is already and here you are still sleepy."

"Okay, Okay, I got up, I am going to get ready now."

"Ok, Meet you in college." Baekhyun beamed as he disconnected the call.

"So according to your lie, should I go and Bathe first?" Jongin teased his friend earning a pillow on his face, as he made his way to the bathroom and Chanyeol slept again till Jongin comes back.










"So, ready to go, are we?" Kyungsoo asks as he gets up from the Breakfast table and get's his bag.

"We are, Let's go." Baekhyun said as he too grabbed his bag and got their Apartment keys while Kyungsoo got the car keys.

"I hope it goes well, It's our first semester." Kyungsoo says as they ride to college,

"It will go good Soo, we've studied well." Baekhyun replied as he closed the book and opened the window,

"And how can you get all nervous, It's Psychology and You've been so good at it form the begining,"

"Yeah Right, I am indeed but unlike you I am not the class topper," Kyungsoo said with narrow eyes and a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, You are right there," Baekhyun's voice dances with sassiness.

"Oh look, how shameless and full of yourself you are." Kyungsoo teases.

"That I am, Baby," Kyungsoo just scoffs at his bestfriend and that's how their ride goes, full of sarcasm and teasing.













"I am nervous," Tao says as they all sit in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter