Chapter 24

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was going to be long for Baekhyun now, he planned to study and be in his room whole day, ignoring his jealousy and thoughts of some Giant guy.

“Baekhyun, Let it go, They met after such a long time, Let’s be happy with them.”

Baekhyun talked to and calmed himself down, he was now done with the shower. Showers always helped in calming Baekhyun down and maybe that’s why he didn’t leave it for the next 1:30 hour.

“Yah! Baekhyun are you sleeping in there?” Kyungsoo knocked and Baekhyun got out, in his full ready-to-go outfit.

“I shouted n times, I thought you were sleeping.”

“But I wasn’t. Now let’s go, It’s past 10.”

“Yep sure, Let’s go.”







Kyungsoo was driving the car, and Baekhyun was sitting, gazing out of the window.

“Baek.” Kyungsoo called out for the said guy,

“Yeah,”

“Can you call Chanyeol or Jongin, and ask if they left?”

“Oh sure,”

“My phone is in the left pocket, take it out.”

“I have my own phone, I guess.” Baekhyun answered and put his hand in his pocket to take out his phone, he checked both the pockets of his jeans.

“What happen?”

“My phone.” Baekhyun said while checking below his car seat and the drawers.





It was the signal, the light was red, so they halted. Kyungsoo took out his phone and called on Baekhyun’s number to see if the phone was in the car.

“Baek, Did you take your phone from the couch, after you disconnected Yeol’s call?”

Baekhyun thinks for a second.

“I kept the phone on the couch, went to my room, picked my clothes, showered, then you came and we both came down, you got the car keys and I got the house keys.”

“You left your phone at home.”

“Yes. The light is green, let’s go.”

“What’s happening Baek?”

“Nothing, I’ll call Jongin and ask him where they are.”

“You can call Chanyeol too.” Kyungsoo said with a teasing smile.

“No, He must be busy with his Childhood friend, why should I disturb them.” Baekhyun replied with a bit of hurt and jealousy.

“Oh My God, Baekhyun.”

“What?”

“You are je-” Kyungsoo couldn’t complete.

“Hey Jongin.”

“Hey Kyung-Baek?”

“Yeol?” Baekhyun said after hearing the husky voice.

“I thought I called Jongin.” Baekhyun took the phone from his ears in front of his eyes.

“What happen?” Kyungsoo asked.

“It’s his no. Why are you picking his phone?”

“Nothing Soo,”

“He’s driving, so I took the phone.” Chanyeol answered.

“So you haven’t reached yet?”

“We just did, we reached. Where are you guys?”

“We are on our way.”

“Yeol, we are here.” Mi Rae says, calling the taller by pulling his sleeves.

“Oh, Yes, Mi Rae, Wait a minute. So Ba-”


Baekhyun quickly put the phone off speaker and told Kyungsoo to talk.

”You guys reached, Yeol?” Kyungsoo asked, while looking at his friend.

“Oh Soo, Yeah we did, How much time will it take you guys?”

“We are almost there.”

“Oh,”

“I saw you guys.” Kyungsoo says as he get sight of Chanyeol and Mi Rae.

“Me Too,” Chanyeol disconnected the call.





“We are here Baek.” Kyungsoo announced as he stop the car beside Chanyeol and Mi Rae, for Baekhyun to get down, so that Kyungsoo can go and park.

“I know,”

“Get down, I’ll go and park.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“Baek? So I was right.”

“Right about?”

“You are jealous. Aren’t you?”

“Yah! I am not jealous. Why would I be jealous of her?”

“I never said her.” Kyungsoo said with a smirk.

“You are talking rubbish.” Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter