Chapter 9

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"But, You know Baekhyun is more at fault, Chanyeol was trying to tell Baekhyun what happened but he didn't listen" Kyungsoo said while sighing.

"I guess you are Right."

"So, Have you eaten yet?" Jongin asks after few seconds.

"Yes, Our, My and Baek's Moms came today to check on us we had dinner with them, all this drama happened after that only."

Jongin chuckles.

They talk for half and hour and hung up.





Next Day,

It was the day, D-Day, to perform in the music class, the project submission day. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still not settled and Kyungsoo was very worried about their performance.


“Kyung-” Jongin put his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder but Kyungsoo was so startled by his sudden action that he gave a mini heart attack to Jongin.

“You startled me.”

“Sorry, but you did the same, Soo”

Jongin laughed and Kyungsoo gave him a smile but not the usual one. “Sorry, Jongin”

“Its okay, but are you okay? You seem to be a bit worried.”

“Today is the performance day and-”

“Dont take tension.”  Jongin said while squeezing the shorter’s shoulder.

“I am with you, and everyone is our friend, so even if we perform bad there is nothing to be embarrassed about. We were so good in the practice-”Jongin was shutted up by a finger on his lips.

Kyungsoo puts his index finger on Jongin's lips to shut him up.

"Just listen to the next person first."

Jongin was looking Kyungsoo with big eyes,

Thump..Thump..Thump

"What I was saying,"

Thump..Thump..Thump

"that it is the perfomance day,"

Thump..Thump..Thump

"and Baek and Chan still-"

Thump..Thump..Thump

"What happen to you? What are you like this?"

Jongin shows Kyungsoo his finger still on Jongin's lips.

"Ohh Sorry."

As soon as Kyungsoo removed his finger from Jongins lips he sent out a deep breathe, that he didn't knew he was holding.

"So, I was saying that Baek and Chan still haven't resolved, will they be good today?"

"We can only hope"

"J-hope save us"

"Ahh, You are also BTS Fan?"

"Yup, you too?"

"Yaa."

They both were talking about k-pop when they saw two guys coming in their direction with a misunderstood aura surrounding them.

"Hi Soo and Jongin." Baekhyun greeted with a bright smile

"Hi Guys" Chanyeol came a few seconds later.

"Oh Jongin, I need to talk to you about something" Baekhyun takes Jongin with him towards the end of the class.



"Chan,"

"Yup, Kyung"

"Aahh, You know I know Baekhyun since we were this much," Kyungsoo marks below his knees with his palm to show Chanyeol, "and in all this time, I know him better than himself."

"Wow, same with me and Jongin." Chanyeol poked on Kyungsoo's shoulder with a girn.

"Chan, What I am saying is, that if he is the one at fault he will never apologize first. So-"

"Everyone attention." Ms. Kim shouted.

"So, we will start with your performances, okay?"

"I am nervous" Sehun says while biting his nails and suddenly pulled them apart from him mouth,

'No, Luhan says its a bad habbit.'

"Don't be, we've prepared much." Tao says while putting his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"God, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter