Chapter 11

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


'Why was he looking at me?' Baekhyun thought.



Xiumin went straight to his car with an angry expression and after getting in, he closed the door with so much power that according to the car, even the car had a mini heart attack.

Xiumin was starting his car when someone hopped into his car, taking the seat right beside him,.

"What are you doing here, Chanyeol?"

"Nothing, I guess you are going somewhere. I want to accompany you." Chanyeol said with a grin.

Xiumin was really angry and pissed that he didn't involved further in the conversation and drove as fast as he could.

After some 15-20 minutes of silent and an awkward ride, the car stopped near Han River.

"Aah So refreshing." Chanyeol said while closing his eyes and putting both of his hands in air.

"Why did you come with me?"

"Let's sit their, Hyung." Chanyeol said and went near the river and sat on the grass.

"Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol pats on the left side of the grass to tell Xiumin to sit.

"You are angry because of Chen. Right?"

"No." Xiumin said rather shouted to convince Chanyeol or himself?






Everyone in the group was going back to home after college ended.

'Where the hell is he?' Baekhyun asked himself.

"Don't know." Jongin said.

"What?" Baekhyun asked thinking that Jongin heard his thoughts.

"Ah, Kyungsoo asked where Yeol is."

"Call him then," Baekhyun said as a matter-of fact.

"Actually I want to but my phone is dead, can you?" Jongin replied with a glint of sadness.

"M-me." Baekhyun pointed himself.

"Yes off course you, Baek." Kyungsoo said.

"O-okay"

Baekhyun dialed Chanyeol's number, which he got from him on the day they were practicing.


--Calling Rude Jerk--


'Why is he not picking up?'

"What happen, Baek?" Jongin asked.

"He's not picking up."

"Try once again." Tao suggested.

Baekhyun nods and calls him again, while on the other side: Lay, Suho, Kris, and Luhan were trying to get hold of their friend Xiumin, but even he was not picking up.

"Dae, You okay?" Baekhyun asked Chen who was standing alone near the college gate.

"Yup, what will happen to me." Jongdae said with a fake smile, enough for Baekhyun to catch, when Baekhyun got a call and excuses himself.


--Rude Jerk Calling--


"Yah! Where are you? Everyone is so worried about you and Minseok Sunbae."

"Ac-" Chanyeol was saying something.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter