Chapter 50

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo had already informed Baekhyun that some friends from college are coming to visit him.

"But, I-I don't remember anything, Soo."

"It's okay, Baek. We are close to them, very much. And they were worried about you and you can't just abandon everything because you don't remember anything. We still have time to make new memories, enough time." Kyungsoo says he smiles at his best fiend who was looking at him fondly.

"I am glad I didn't forget you." Baekhyun says as he hugs his bestfriend.

"I am glad I did not forget the most important people of my life." Baekhyun pulls out of the hug and looks at Kyungsoo,

"Rest before they all come." Baekhyuns nods, Kyungsoo ruffles his hair and makes his way out of the room.

As soon as Kyungsoo gets out of the room, he stares at the door smiling sadly.

"You've forgot one of the best person in your life, Baek."




After 1 1/2 hour Kyungsoo heard the bell, and made his way to the door from the couch, keeping his book away. 

"Hey, Soo." Jongin greets with a smile as he envelops Kyungsoo in a hug.

"I missed you." Jongin says as he pulls out of the hug and others come in Kyungsoo's sight one by one. Chanyeol was standing at the end though and Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel sorry for the taller.

"Get in, everyone. Baekhyun just woke up 20 mins ago." Kyungsoo said as he made his way inside, others following him.

"I don't know, I am kinda nervous about meeting baek." Jongdae said, worry evident on his face.

"Dae, It's okay, He'll be fine, He wants to know us again." Chanyeol replied and Kyungsoo just nodded along with others and made way towards Baekhyun's room.

They heard Baekhyun telling come in before they stepped inside one by one following Kyungsoo like kids following their mother in a crowded place.

"Uh, H-Hey, Everyone." Baekhyun nervously greeted them.

"Baek, Don't be nervous." Kyungsoo said as everyone else, passed him a reassuring smile.

"You don't remember any of us right?" Lay asked with a soft smile, and Baekhyun took an instant liking towards him.

"No." Baekhyun whispered.

"Let's be friends again then," Jongdae and Tao shouted in unison and weirdly that didn't make Baekhyun in any way uncomfortable, he was already liking these guys.

"Hello everyone, I am Baekhyun." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"I am Minseok, Eldest of this group and your senior too."

"I am Yixing, and you used to call me Lay hyung." Yixing replied,

Everyone introduced him one by one, breifing him about how they were with Baekhyun.

"I am Sehun, the youngest and you used to adore me the most." Everyone's eyes were on him and he just smiled at them.

"Not more than Chanyeol hyung though." Baekhyun laughed at how cute Sehun looked.

"Hey, I am Chanyeol, we met in the hospital, I kinda scared you didn't I? Sorry for that." Chanyeol said with a nervous smile.

"It's okay, though I want to know were we close friends? because the way you barged in that day and now Sehun said that I adored you alot."

"Y-Yeah, we were close friends." Everyone just looked pitifully at the taller.

They all started to talk to lighten the mood, telling Baekhyun about small incidents about how they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter