Chapter 27

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sits between Baekhyun and Mi Rae, giving suspicion to no one but Baekhyun. Chanyeol just smiled at him and Baekhyun shrugged any doubt on Chanyeol and started to enjoy his ride.

Baekhyun was enjoying the ride, the cold breeze going through his hair, the dim lights on the streets, the silence, and Chanyeol beside him, until a hand curled around his waist making him shout and looking beside, only to know it's just Chanyeol's hand, Baekhyun's scream was low so no one really heard it except Chanyeol and he didn't need to know that he made the brunette yelp.


Mi Rae was already asleep, while Kyungsoo was busy holding his boyfriend's hand and smiling at him and Jongin just smiling as he drived the car, both of them too busy to look at the other two.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, asking Chanyeol what he's doing. Chanyeol just smiled and let his hand roam around Baekhyun's waist, making Baekhyun position himself, Chanyeol just smiled at him.

Chanyeol then let his hand go up and down on Baekhyun's spine, which made Baekhyun moan, which wasn't unheard by the other two awaken people in the car,


"What happen Baek?" Kyungsoo asked as he turned back to see his bestfriend, who just hears moan?

"N-Nothing Soo, I am sleepy," Baekhyun said as he scratched his head and tried to get out of Chanyeol grip with his other hand, so that Kyungsoo doesn't see that but nothing is missed by Kyungsoo' sharp eyes and he smirks.

"Then sleep. We have 1 hour left to reach our home." Kyungsoo says as he raises a bit from his seat and tilts Baekhyun's head making him comfortable on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol just smiles at Kyungsoo indirectly thanking him, on which Kyungsoo winks and Baekhyun is too shy right now to see that.

"No, it's o-okay" Baekhyun replies as he takes his head up from Chanyeol's shoulder, making Kyungsoo laugh but he controls it.

"Okay, sure." Kyungsoo turns front, giving his total attention to his boyfriend. Baekhyun's looking out, Chanyeol's hand still lingering at his slim waist, touching, wandering his fingers, making Baekhyun bite his lip and inner cheeks. Chanyeol just smiles at him.





"Baek," Chanyeol calls out, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both turn at him while Jongin takes a look from the mirror.

"I have to say something secret guys." Chanyeol says and the couple turn around, giving Chanyeol his space.



Chanyeol takes his free hand, to cover Baekhyun's ear and Chanyeol's mouth, as people normally do when telling a secret. But instead of telling a secret, Chanyeol does something else.

"I really missed you Hyun." Chanyeol whispers and kisses Baekhyun's ear and let his lips linger at his ear for good few seconds, making Baekhyun blush and bite his lip so that he won't smile like a hyena and make his friends suspicous of him.










The Ride was silent now, with comforting silence, Kyungsoo and Jongin were still in their own world, Mi Rae woke up after 15 minutes of taking a nap, while Baekhyun slept in Chanyeol's embrace, keeping his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and intertwining their hands, which everyone notice and Chanyeol just smiles off.





"So Yeol, any plans on confessing, though you both know about each other's feelings." Mi Rae asks and laughs lightly with everyone else, not to wake Baekhyun up.

"I think, Soon?" Chanyeol says, more likely asks and looks at sleeping Baekhyun, looking cute and pouting, earning a questioning look from his friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter