Chapter 20

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"B-Baek? Chan?" Jongin said as he saw the pair.

"Yah, Baek. What happened to you? Why are you in Chan's arms?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly with a flustered face.

"Ohhh~ You two, don't change the topic, You two were kissing I saw you." Baekhyun said in a smugy way though a bit drunk.

"He's drunk. Let's take him to his room first." Chanyeol started walking towards the door after explaining.

"No Chan, I want to see them more, KaiSoo, Yayyy, they are finally together." Baekhyun was shouting throughout the way to his room in Chanyeol's arms making Kyungsoo all red and blush hard.

"I'll get him to the bed, don't worry." Chanyeol gave a smile to Kyungsoo who was following him upstairs causing him to stop and wait there.

Jongin just laughed at the name Baekhyun just gave to the couple. He walked towards Kyungsoo and cupped his cheeks.

"Oh my god, My cute Tomato." And gives a small peck on Kyungsoo's lips, leaving him all flustered and going to couch to dig his face in the pillows, Jongin following him with a smirk.





Chanyeol puts a bit the sleepy yet noisy Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun was just fangirling his bestfriend and Jongin and Chanyeol found it very cute. He puts a blanket on Baekhyun and gives a small kiss on his temple.

"Channie" Baekhyun mumbles in his sleep causing Chanyeol to smile.

Chanyeol carefully closes the door without making a noise and goes downstairs. He sits in front of the new couple, folding his arms on his chest, looking back and forth towards his friends.

"Would you two like to share something?" Chanyeol asks in husky voice causing the other two a bit shiver.

"Yah, It isn't something wrong, why are you scaring us?" Jongin retorted.

"I didn't. You people are being scared and nervous for no reason." Chanyeol laughs as he watches his friends.

"You." Jongin and Kyungsoo throw pillows on the taller's face.

"So, You two finally are together." Chanyeol says with a big grin.

"Yes." Kyungsoo says while looking at his boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

It was almost midnight, no one among the three were sleepy, even though after partying for so many hours.  Chanyeol and Jongin were talking while Kyungsoo went to make some coffee for them when they heard a scream from Baekhyun's room. Chanyeol was the first one to run upstairs followed by Kyungsoo and Jongin.

Chanyeol enters the room, as soon as he opens the door he sees a scared Baekhyun, who was hugging his knees and shutting his eyes with such a force. Baekhyun looks up as he heard the door open.

"C-Chanyeol." Baekhyun stutters.

"Baek. You okay? What happen?" Chanyeol asks now hugging the brunette.

"Chanyeol. Noona-" Baekhyun started crying.

"Baek, It's okay I am here. It's okay." Chanyeol says while hugging and drawing soothing circle on Baekhyun's back.

"What happened to him?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo who was just looking at Baekhyun with worried eyes.

"Nightmares."

Jongin dropped the idea of asking further questions. Jongin and Kyungsoo went downstairs as Baekhyun was now calm and Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter