Chapter 43

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum shifted her body around as she was waking up. She felt so comfortable that she didn’t want to open her eyes and snuggled closer to the warmth that was surrounding her. She felt her face snuggled up into a chest and sighed in content. This feels so nice. She smiled. She then felt arms around her waist tighten. Wait what?! She opened up her eyes just to be faced with a chest. What?! She looked up and saw his sleeping face. 

Sehun? What is he doing here? She thought then she remembered yesterday when she was scared and went out to get him. Oh right. Areum looked back up to his face and started admiring it. This is probably the second time I’m watching him sleep. This is so creepy. But he looks beautiful. Oh Sehun, have you been in love with me all this time? Why didn’t you tell me anything? You’re perfect Sehun. I don’t deserve you. I don’t. You deserve someone who will love you unconditionally.You deserve all the love in the world. Why Sehun? I’m not worth it. I don’t deserve you at all. But why am I started to feel things now? Why? Just then Sehun started to shift and opened his eyes. 

He looked over at Areum with a small smile.

“Morning.” He said in his husky morning voice. Areum just started at him and felt her heart racing.

“Morning.” She whispered.

“Did you sleep well last night?” Areum nodded realizing how close their faces are together. Areum turned around and sat up.

“I’m going to get ready!” she rushed to the restroom making Sehun chuckled deeply. Once Areum closed the door on the restroom she leaned her back to the door with her hands on her chest. Whats going on? This is Sehun we’re talking about. The brat of a best friend. You’re not supposed to be beating this hard for him! 

He looked over at Areum with a small smile.

“Morning.” He said in his husky morning voice. Areum just started at him and felt her heart racing.

“Morning.” She whispered.

“Did you sleep well last night?” Areum nodded realizing how close their faces are together. Areum turned around and sat up.

“I’m going to get ready!” she rushed to the restroom making Sehun chuckled deeply. Once Areum closed the door on the restroom she leaned her back to the door with her hands on her chest. Whats going on? This is Sehun we’re talking about. The brat of a best friend. You’re not supposed to be beating this hard for him!

Areum was making breakfast for them. Sehun walked out to see food already on the table.

“Thanks.” He smiled and sat down. Areum took a seat in front of him and they began to eat.

“I went looking at places to live with Jungkook yesterday.” Areum said.

Sehun stopped eating and looked up at her. “What?”

Areum smiled at him. “I couldn’t keep making you sleep on the couch right? I had to give leave sooner or later. I couldn’t live here forever.”

Sehun his lips. “I see. Did you, did you find a place?”

Areum nodded her head. “Yeah I found a nice place actually. Its already equipped with everything I need. I can move in as soon as I want.”

Sehun looked down at his food. “I see.” There was no sound except for the sound of their utensils hitting the plates. Sehun was disappointed that she was leaving. He wanted her to stay with him longer. He didn’t mind having to sleep on the couch if that meant Areum was going to stay with him. He was starting to blame his idiotic self for destroying his guest bedrooms. If he didn’t do that Areum would had stayed. But he knew this was coming. He couldn’t expect her to live in his house forever. She had to leave one day. He was just sad because he wouldn’t see her face as often anymore. After a minute or so, “So you’re not going back to hyung?”

Areum stopped eating. “I don’t think so.” she whispered. She looked up at him. “I don’t know yet. But for now I know that I want some time off for myself.” Sehun nodded and they continued with their breakfast.

“I’ll help you move when you’re ready.”

 Areum smiled at him. “That would be great but I think Jungkook and I got it handled, plus I don't have that much anyway.” 

Knock Knock

“Come in.” Kris looked up and saw his new secretary Jinhwan walk in.

“Sir, there is a Miss. Park Areum here to see you.” Kris eyes widened.

“What? She’s here?” he got up excitedly and walked out to greet her. “Areum!”  

Areum turned around saw Kris who enveloped her into a hug. “Areum, I can’t believe it. You’re here. You’re here to see me. I miss you baobei. I miss you so much.” He tightened his arms around her.

Areum patted his back and pulled out of the hug. “Can we go somewhere to talk? Have you had lunch?”

“We can go now. Just wait for me to get my wallet.” He walked into his office and then walked back out with his wallet. He tried to hold her hand but Areum pulled away from him.

“Let’s go.” She said and walked in front of him. Kris looked at her back and looked down at his empty hands.

The two was finished with their lunch when Kris spoke up. “I’m sorry.”

Areum looked up at him and her hands clenched on her skirt. She nodded numbly at him. “I know you are.” She said quietly. “But it doesn’t change what you did.”

Kris looked at her sadly. “I was drunk. I didn’t know better. I should have never yelled at you. We should have never fought. If we didn’t they none of this would have happened. I’m sorry Areum, I’m so sorry. Please, please forgive me. I love you.” He tried to reach for her hand on the table but she pulled back.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter