Chapter 29

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new day. This is the group’s second day at Jeju. Areum woke up earlier than Kris and stepped outside to take in the breeze. She was still thinking about the fortune teller and the card laying in her purse. I shouldn’t be thinking too much into this. Kris is the one I love.

“You’re up early.” Areum turned her head to see a smiling face heading her way.  

“Kai. Good morning.”

He smiled, “Good morning. I didn’t think you’ll be an early riser.”

“I’m not. Just couldn’t sleep.”

“Why not?”

Areum shook her head, “Its’ nothing.”

Kai nodded and they both looked out at the water.

“This is nice.” Kai broke the silence after a couple minutes. Areum turned to him. “Being like this.” He smiled. “I’m glad we’re friends.”

Areum looked at him for a minute and smiled, “I’m glad too.”

They took a few more minutes enjoying the scenery. “Well you should go in and get ready they want to go to the beach today.”

“Beach?”

“Yup. Better get your swimsuit ready.” Kai then left to get ready. 

The group left the resort and arrived at the beach. It was beautiful weather and the water was cool and refreshing.

“Ahhh, I could get use to this.” Xiumin said.

Lay went over to him and laid his arms around his shoulder. “Same.”

“Me too.” Luhan said as he and Chen were checking out girls in bikinis. “If only I can see this every day.”

Areum walked out with a cover up around her body. She was wearing a one piece black and white swimsuit underneath. She then turned to see all the boys in their swimming trunks and Krystal wearing a two piece next to Kai.

“Let’s play volleyball!” Tao shouted and skipped over with a ball.

“Call!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted.

As the boys were playing Areum was sitting down beneath an umbrella watching them. Krystal then came over and sat next to her.

“I see that you and Kai are hanging out more.”

“He’s my friend and a client. It’s not strange for us to be around each other more these days.”

“Then you should remember your words.” Areum looked at Krystal with a questioning gaze.

“He’s your friend and client, but he’s my boyfriend. He didn’t want you before and he won’t want you know. Keep that in mind.” And walked away.

Areum scoffed at her walking figure.

Sehun then walked over to her sweating and collapsed on the blanket. Areum laughed, “You ok there?”

“I need to work out more I’m so tired I think I’m going to faint.” Areum laughed and handed him a water bottle. She then looked up and noticed girls were staring at her best friend. Who could blame them he was sweating and shirtless. His sweat was glistening on his tone abs. Even Areum was staring at him.

“You know if you stare anymore harder I would have to tell Kris hyung on you.” He smirked.

Areum scoffed. “Its not my fault you decide to be shirtless. If you’re going to put it out there you should know people are going to stare.” He chuckled. They were then interrupted by a group of girls in bikinis coming up to Sehun.

“Hi.” A girl shyly said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear. Areum looked amused while Sehun just stared at her. “Me and my friends were wondering if you would like to come hang out with us. You know take a swim together?” her friends behind her were all holding their breath waiting for his reply.

“No thanks.” Sehun said blankly and turned his vison to the ongoing match with his friends. Areum looked at the girls sympathetically as they walked away sulking.

“You heartbreaker you.” She nudged him. “She was cute.”

“Didn’t notice.”

“You know I know you said not to bother you with girls anymore but I want to ask what’s your ideal type?”

Sehun looked at her with a smirk, “Why do you want to know?”

Areum shrugged, “Just to know. Its clearly not hard for you to find a girl yet you don’t have a girlfriend. Even Irene. So I was just wondering. Are you perhaps you know playing for the other team?”

“WHAT?! NO!? I LIKE GIRLS!” he yelled.

Areum laughed, “I was just wondering. But seriously. Do you have an ideal type?” 

Sehun looked at her. “I do.”

“Really?! Tell me!” she shook his arms.

Sehun leaned closer to Areum’s face, “Why so curious hmm? Do you like me?”

Areum’s cheeks start to flush seeing Sehun so close to her and shirtless. She loves Kris but Sehun looks so hot right now shirtless and sweating.

She pushed his face away, “Ugh you’re so irritating!”

Sehun busted out laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. 

The volleyball game ended and they decided to play on jet skis. Areum stood up and took off he cover up making all the boys gawk at her. Although she was in a once piece she was still able to make heads turn. 

“Damn Areum. If that’s how you look in a one piece how do you look…” Chanyeol shut his mouth before he could finish the sentence as Kris glared at him.

Chen then went up to Areum and put his arm over her shoulders.

“Hey Areum want to ride with me? You can hold onto oppa as tight as you want.” he flirted.

Kris growled and pulled her over to him. “No way in hell you ert.”  

Kai and Sehun looked at Areum face growing hot. Sehun turned the other way. . Kai look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter