Chapter 35

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum opened her eyes. She didn’t know what time it was but she felt her eyes were swollen. Where am I? She got up from the bed and looked at the surrounding, but then she remembered the events that happened last night. Right, I got into a fight with Yifan and I went to Luhan’s. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She saw a set of new clothes, toothbrush, and a note.

These are new, and I think I got your size right. Wash up and come downstairs. I’ll be making breakfast.

-your favorite deer

She smiled and got into the shower. After she was done with the morning her morning routine she walked out to find Luhan. She found him in the kitchen finishing up breakfast.

“Smells great.” She said as she went over to the counter.

Luhan turned around smirked, “I know gorgeous and can cook. I’m the perfect man. Falling in love with me yet?”

Areum rolled her eyes at him but her lips curved into a smile.

“Take a seat, I’m almost done.” Areum nodded and went over to the table that was already set. After a few minutes Luhan brought the rest of the food out. 

“Eat up.” Luhan smiled at her and started eating.

Areum nodded and started to eat. After a few minutes Areum spoke up.

“Thank you, Han. For taking care of me yesterday and today and for breakfast.”  

“It’s no problem. Anything for my favorite girl.” he said with a smile as he reached out and ruffled her hair. They continued to eat until Luhan spoke up, “So…..what are you going to do about Kris?”

Areum stopped eating and held onto her fork. “I don’t know……He didn’t trust me. and he accused me of cheating on him behind his back.” she said softly, hurt in her voice. “We’ve been together for a while now and we’re even engaged but…..but he didn’t trust me. and he thought I would do something like that to him. I don’t know. it hurts Han…he thought I was capable of doing that behind his back. Who knows what other things he might think.” she could feel tears already forming in her eyes. Luhan got up from his seat and kneeled down in front of her and took her hand.

“Hey, don’t cry.” He wiped the fallen tears. “I’m sure he’ll come apologize soon. He’s just being a jealous idiot right now and if he doesn’t come say sorry to you I’ll castrate him myself. Until then you can stay here as long as you want. Feel free to make yourself at home ok? Whats mine is yours. Don't you ever feel like no one's here for you ok? Because just between you and me, I like you better.” he soothed the crying girl. Areum chuckled and nodded. She leaned in and hugged Luhan who returned the hug and chuckled. Wu Yifan don’t be an idiot. Because if you don’t treat her right I already know someone who is more than willing to do so. 

Kris was angry all day. He was angry last night of how everything with Areum and the fact that she left. She didn’t answer her phone all night and he didn’t even know where she went. He had a feeling that she was with one of the boys and got even more angry. Is she with Kai? Why won’t she pick up her phone?! He threw his files down on the floor and let out a frustrated sigh. He was mad and irritated. He leaned his head back into his chair and closed his eyes.

Knock Knock

“What?”

Wendy walked in with a cup. “Mr. Wu, are you ok?”

He got up and glared at the girl. “Its none of your business. What is it Wendy? I’m not in the mood today.”

Wendy went over to his desk and placed the cup on it. “This is chamomile tea. I don’t know why you’re not in a good mood but this tea is supposed to help you relax.”

“I don’t need tea. If that is all you can leave. Close the door and don’t let anyone come in today.” He replied coldly and leaned his head back on his chair with his eyes clothes. A couple seconds later he felt hands on his shoulders giving him a massage. He opened his eyes.

“What are you doing?” he asked stunned by Wendy.

“Its ok Mr. Wu. Taking care of you is part of my job. I’m just helping you relax. You’ve been in a bad mood all day and I’m just trying to help.”

“This isn’t appropriate.”

“We’re not doing anything inappropriate. You’re just tense and I’m trying to help. Its only inappropriate if you think this is something more. Are you thinking this is something else?”

“No! of course not!”

“Ok, then. Just let me help you.” Wendy said as she continued to massage his neck.

Kris didn’t know what to do. He knows he should stop her but he was so stressed and her massage was really making him feel better, so he decided to just let her do whatever she wanted. He relaxed under her hands and closed his eyes. Wendy smiled, glad that Kris wasn’t pushing her away and continued to give him a massage.

“Well, its seems that we’re enjoying ourselves here aren’t we?” a voice called out making Kris and Wendy look at the person.

Luhan looked at the two annoyed. He was coming to see Kris to inform him Areum was staying at his place and hoping that Kris already made plans to apologize. When he walked up to his floor he saw his secretary missing and thought she was doing some errands, so he took the intiative to walk in Kris's office. To his surprise when he opened the door the missing secretary was there massaging Kris who seems to be enjoying it. Luhan crossed his arms as he looked at the two anger in his eyes.

“Luhan!” Kris exclaimed and sat up in his chair. Wendy removed her hands from Kris and looked down. “Its not what it looks like.”

“What does it look like Kris?” Luhan said as he glared at both of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter