Chapter 16

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum felt a kiss on her lips, she groggily opened her eyes to stare at the person hovering over her.  Kris smiled down at Areum already dressed up for work.

“I hate Mondays.” Areum said sleepily as she pulled the blanket back over her head and snuggled underneath. Kris chuckled at his adorable fiancé.

“I know you do that’s why I didn’t wake you up when I did.” He pulled down the blanket. “I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave and get my morning kiss.” He smirked at her. Areum wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Kris smiled and responded to the kiss. Areum left his lips and smiled at him after awhile.

“Good morning.”

Kris smiled and kissed her again. He placed his forehead on hers after letting go of her lips. “Would it be bad if I don’t go to work today and just stay her in bed with you all day and you know” he wiggled his eyebrows.

Areum blushed and Kris caressed her cheeks. “Yes it would. Hurry and go to work, the faster you finish the earlier you can come back.” she said as she caressed the back of his neck. Kris wined and placed his head between her neck and shoulder snuggling into them.

“But I don’t want to leave.” He whined making Areum laugh. Who would ever think that the intimidating Kris Wu would be acting this way.

“Come on you big baby, go to work. I don’t want to marry a lazy bum.” She said teasing. Kris raised his head and arched his brows.

“I’m the lazy one? Look whose still in bed.” He retorted. Areum pouted cutely making Kris give her another kiss. “Ok ok ok. I’m going.” He stood up straightening out his suit. “I’ll miss you baby.” He said and went in for another kiss. Areum smiled through the kiss.

“I’ll miss you too. Hurry home.” She said after he let go. Kris nodded his head and finally made it out the door. Areum laid back down into her bed. She turned her head at the time and saw that it was only 8 am. She groaned and wrapped herself back under the blankets and went back to sleep. 

 After a few hours of napping Areum woke up and gotten dressed. She remembered Kris this morning and his adorable antics and decided that she was going to surprise him for lunch. 

Areum told Yang that she would be fine that she he and the driver should take a break and have lunch as he opened the door for her to Wu Corp. Korea. She made her way through the lobby and made her way to the receptionist.

“Hello.” She smiled at the lady.

The lady eyed her up and down. She took note of Areum’s expensive attire and purse. “May I help you?”

“I am meeting with Mr. Wu I was wondering what floor he is on.”

The lady raised her brows. “and you are? Mr. Wu don’t see anyone without an appointment first. Can I have your name?”

“My name is Park Areum. I don’t have an appointment but trust me it will be fine.” She was tired and it was almost lunch time. She was too tired to be dealing with crazy girls wanting to see their handsome boss. She would just leave it to security if her boss wants the girl out. However, judging from her clothes, they were all name brand, if she was a client and she stopped the girl from meeting the boss she would be in trouble. The lady eyeballed Areum one last time before giving her the floor number. Areum thanked the lady and walked towards the elevator. As she walked male and female employees all took interest in Areum. The male all looked at her in awe at the beautiful woman that was walking pass them with a smile and the female were in envy on who she is and what is she doing there. Is she a new employee? Areum entered the elevator and pressed the floor to Kris. I hope he’ll be happy to see me. She smiled at her thought. When the elevator arrived at her floor she stepped out just to be scared.  

Kris angrily opened his office door and slammed the papers on the floor.

“WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!” he yelled angrily frightening the staff. 

Taejoon gulped and went to pick the papers up.

“Sir-“

 “Fire them.”

Everyone’s eyes widened.

“Sir this is more than 50 employees that you are-“

“Do I need to repeat myself?” Kris angrily glared at Taejoon. He gulped. Wendy swallowed hard and looked at Kris.

“Sir please recon-,”

“This is none of your business.” Wendy’s eyes widened and felt tears fill her eyes. Kris was so cold and mean right now and her heart constricted. She tried her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter