Chapter 27

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh oh oh we have to go shopping. We have to go shopping! Gege take us shopping!”

“Yeah yeah shopping lets go lets go!”

Kris groaned, “Do you two not have jobs?! Why are you always here Tao and this time you even brought the troll along. All I want is to do my work but you two are making me go crazy!” Kris slammed his papers on his desk causing Tao to pout and Chen to laugh. 

Chen pulled his phone and played a song. 

PLAY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c7X2yIvW2E

“We’re bored hyung. Work work work. We need a break. Chill. Relax. Come on lets dance it out.” 

Slowly gliding his way to Kris, waving his body his arms and legs around. "Let's go Kris just shake it!" 

“I’ll join! I’ll join!” Tao yelled as he joined Chen. 

Kris can only watch with a dumbfounded look at his two idiot friends dancing in his office.  

"OOOOO GET IT TAO!" 

Kris rubbed his face with his hands. Someone kill me.   

His office door opened and then another figure joined.

“What’s going on here?” Luhan asked cracking up seeing his two friends dancing while Kris looked like he was about to cry.

“Thank god you’re here. At least there’ll be another sane person in the room.”

“Lu ge come join us!” Tao gestured to Luhan.

Luhan looked at the two laughing. “Why not.” And that’s how the 3 of them continued their dance party in Kris’s office. 

Kris looked at the three dumbstrucked.

“They’re idiots. They’re all idiots.”

“PARTY TIME! LET'S GO!" Chen yelled. 

Kris banged his head on his desk.

“I just want to finish work and go home. Is that too much to ask?” he mumbled almost in tears.  

“GEGE COME JOIN US!” Tao came over to him and dragged him up from his desk.

“TAO!”

“Come on let loose hyung” Chen laughed.

Looking at his friends dancing Kris took a deep breath and sighed, “What the hell.”

“Oooo gege!” and with that Kris had no idea how his office turned into a big dance party. 

They were so into their dance party that they failed to notice three pairs of eyes watching them. The three had entered the room and heard music playing. One person was so shocked at what was going on can only gape at the scene but internally laughing. The other male had his arms crossed and watching amused, while the other person was shamelessly recording them on his phone. He couldn’t hold it in any longer and laughed out loud when the music stopped. 

The four’s eyes went wide and looked towards the door and saw Xiumin, Lay, and Wendy. Xiumin was standing with his phone out recording while laughing, while Lay looked extremly amused clapping. 

“No, no, no, please go on. Keep going.” Xiumin said laughing so hard tears were forming in his eyes and was clutching on his stomach. Wendy was just staring trying to keep her laughter in. The four embarrassed, cleared their throats. Kris felt his ears going red and took his seat back on his chair.

“Why is everyone here today? Don’t you all have a job to do? A business to handle?” Kris eyed all his friends.

Xiumin shrugged his shoulders, “Tao told me you’re taking us shopping today.”  

“WHAT?!”

Tao grinned at him

“Why do we need to go?”

“We need new outfits for our trip duh?” Chen rolled his eyes. “I need to attract all the pretty ladies that’s going to be there.”

“You know it.” Luhan fist bumped Chen.

“What am I your father? You guys can go by yourself!”

“But that’s no fun. We’re already. We should go. Tsk it’s not like you’re going to get fired if don’t finish your work. You’re the boss.” Xiumin said with a grin.

The 6 were so into their conversation that they forgot Wendy was there until she cleared . Everyone stopped their conversation and looked over at her.

“You’re going on a trip?” she timidly asked as there were 6 pairs of eyes looking at her.

Tao rolled his eyes. “Yeah so what? Why does it matter to you?”

Luhan looked over at Tao with a questioning brow at Tao who returned with an eye roll.

Wendy irritated at Tao’s remark. She can tell by now that Tao did not like her but she held it in. he, after all,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter