Chapter 17

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning young master.”

Sehun nodded his head and made his way to the table where his breakfast was already on the table. He sat down and started eating.

“Sehun dear are you moving back to your place today?” his step mom asked.

“My stay here was only temporarily until they fixed up my place. It was never a permanent stay.” he replied without lifting up his head from his plate.

“This is your home why not stay huh?”

“This stopped being my home since the day you came.”

“OH SEHUN YOU WILL NOT BE RUDE TO YOUR MOTHER!” his dad slammed his newspaper down.

 Sehun ignored his raging dad and continues eating. He then stood up. “I will be leaving now.”

“Irene will be visiting you today for lunch. You will treat her to lunch and treat her nicely do you understand me?”

Sehun ignored his dad and went out the house his mood already down. He already guessed today wasn’t going to be a good day. Now adding Irene into it. He just had a big headache. He walked to his luxury sports car and sped out of the drive way. 

Areum walked out her the bathroom all dressed up and ready for the day. She checked her phone and saw a message Kris sent earlier.

Mom and dad had already left early this morning for their vacation. Sorry babe, I will be in a meeting all day and will be heading out to the construction site to check on the progress of our project. I won’t be able to have lunch with you today, but don’t skip lunch and eat well, I love you. See you tonight. 

Areum had a few more days of free time left until she had to return to her work. She was sad that she wasn’t able to see Kris today but she already had plans to visit a certain someone. With a happy smile on her face she walked out of the house and headed towards her destination. I can’t wait to see him. 

“Mr. Oh is not in a good mood today is he?” a worker said.

“Yeah he’s not. He has already yelled at project manager and team leader. He locked himself in his office since work started and demand we not disturb him if its not crucially important. Not only that he has been giving us so much work to finish today I don’t even know if we will be able to eat lunch!”

“Well it up. We have to unless you want to lose your job.” The workers of Oh Group said as they busied themselves with their tasks. All of a sudden the elevator doors dinged and in walked a girl with a drink in her hand escorted by security. The security guard pointed her to the direction of Sehun’s secretary.

“Hi ma’am how can I help you?”

“Hello, my name is Park Areum and I am here to see Sehun.” She replied with a smile. The workers all stopped and looked at the girl. She was dressed in shorts and a simple off the shoulder blouse. She was beautiful but they had no idea who she was and why she addressed their boss so casually.

“Do you have an appointment?”

“No I don’t. I just wanted to stop by and see if he was busy.”

Sehun’s secretary eyed the girl up and down. “I’m sorry ma’am Mr. Oh has a strict rule that no one is to bother him and since you don’t have an appointment there is not much I can do. If you leave your name and number I can give a message once he’s done with his work.”

Areum pursed her lips and checked her watch. He should be leaving for lunch soon. I guess I can wait until he's free. 

“If you don’t mind I would like to wait for him out here if that’s ok.” She then walked to one of the guest couch outside of Sehun’s office. “I won’t disturb anyone I promise.” Sehun’s secretary had no choice seeing the girl was adamant on not leaving. She didn’t want to let the girl idly sit there but she didn’t want to call security and cause a ruckus and then getting yelled by Sehun. With a sigh she walked back to her desk and started on the piles or work Sehun had left for her to finish. An hour passed and Areum was bored out of her mind. She was staring at the drink in her hand. She was so tired of waiting that she fell asleep.

An hour later another woman walked into Oh Group and went up the Sehun’s secretary. The secretary stood up.

“Miss. Irene you’re here!”

“Yes I’m here for lunch with Sehun.”

“Let me notify Mr. Oh.” The secretary stood up heading to Sehun's office and stopped when she saw Irene’s questioning eyes at Areum’s sleeping figure.

“Who is this?”

“Oh, she said her name was Park Areum. She wanted to talk to Mr. Oh about 2 hours ago. She didn’t have an appointment and seeing that Mr. Oh didn’t like to be disturbed while working she said she’ll wait.”

Irene nodded her head as the secretary went to call Sehun.

Knock. Knock.  

Sehun looked up as the door to his office opened. “Sir, Miss Irene is here for lunch.” Sehun nodded his head and flicked his hand for her to leave. He looked at the clock and dropped the papers he was reading and bent his head back on his chair. 

Its already 1. I’ve been working nonstop since 9. With a deep sigh he stood up and fixed his suit. He didn’t want to have lunch with Irene. He would just go out and tell her that he was busy and shoo her off. He was too tired today to deal with her. Sehun walked out his office and spotted Irene next to his secretary. He was about to acknowledge her when he saw a sleeping figure on the couch next to his office’s door. He stopped mid walk and stared. Areum?

Irene saw Sehun walk out and was about to call him when she saw Sehun shift his eyes to the sleeping figure and made his way towards her.

Sehun bent down to look at the sleeping figure. He noticed a drink on the floor next to her and a soft smile graced his lips. Chocolate boba. She still remembers it’s my favorite. He smiles softly and gazed at her. Idiot. How long were you out here that you fell asleep?

“How long has she been here?” Sehun asked his secretary when he turned to face her.

“About 2 hours’ sir. She didn’t have an appointment a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter