Coffee Creamer #1 (JungHoon / YoonSeok)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Creamer #1 - Preview 1
Word Count: 1,175

Date in Chapter: Future dates (full events coming soon)

WARNING! This chapter is a slight preview of major upcoming events. If you do not want to be spoiled at all DO NOT read this chapter! We did our best to try and keep the actual events a secret, but, if you’re really good at figuring things out, there might be some spoilers in here. Our next Coffee Creamer will be a further~ future chapter with no spoilers for this season. This is a little different from our last Coffee Creamer, but still.

Note: Please keep in mind that the actual chapters for these events haven’t been written yet, so they may not be 100% accurate. This just sort of gives you a preview of some major events you have to look forward to. Short chapter, but I think it’ll be good. ^v^ (Also, this are not in chronological order. Only a JungHoon and YoonSeok preview. NamJin and JiTae preview will be coming later~)

 

Jungkook’s POV (Date: June/July, Undetermined)

        Jungkook never thought the day would come that he would be the one taking Jihoon to the airport to leave Jungkook behind, but here they stood. Jihoon had his carryon in one hand, and his other bags had already been sent off to be checked. The smaller one turns around to face Jungkook, and he offers a smile. Jungkook can tell that he’s actually trying his best to hold back his tears, and he’s doing a lot better at it than Jungkook himself.

“You know, I don’t have to go if you don’t want me to.” Jihoon says to Jungkook. Jungkook knows that he probably wants Jungkook to ask him to stay, but Jungkook can’t do it. He can’t be the reason Jihoon gives up an opportunity like this.

“You do,” Jungkook says, more tears silently falling from his eyes. “I don’t want to hold you back.”

Over the intercom, they announce Jihoon’s flight number, but Jungkook’s not ready to let him go yet.

“Well…I should go then.” Jihoon says. He turns around as if to leave, but he quickly rushes to Jungkook, leaving his carryon behind, to give the younger one a hug. He buries his face in Jungkook’s chest, and Jungkook can tell by his sniffles that he finally broke down and started crying. “You take care of yourself, okay? I’ll call you when my flight lands, and I’ll call you every day to make sure your eating and not skipping any meals.”

Jungkook gives him one last good squeeze, but it doesn’t matter how tightly he squeezes Jihoon. It’s not going to keep him here. It’s not going to change anything. In ten minutes, his flight will be taking off, and there will be no going back.

“Just don’t forget to call me when you land.” Jungkook says, wiping the tears from Jihoon’s cheek with his thumb.

“I promise I’ll call you, Tol.” Jihoon promises, and he pulls Jungkook down for a kiss before going back to grab his bag and leave Jungkook behind.

For once, Jungkook knows what it’s like to be the one left behind, be he doesn’t think it’s fair. At least when he goes, he always knows when he’ll be coming back. He doesn’t know when Jihoon will get time to come back home, so it’s really hard.

*

Two weeks in, Jungkook still hasn’t learned to cope with Jihoon’s absence. He knew that going to sleep alone would be hard, but he wasn’t prepared for how difficult it’d be to wake up without Jihoon next to him—pestering the out of him until he finally rises from the dead. Smiling at him and being sneaky while the two prepare breakfast together. Having Jihoon to gripe at for not cleaning up his mess once he’s done with it—not that Jihoon’s a messy person…he just doesn’t always clean up right away.

The apartment is quiet. Even with Marble there, it’s still quiet. She’s a ing cat for crying out loud, so she doesn’t do a lot to help out with the loneliness. She mostly keeps to herself just as she always has, and she only cares to pay any attentions to Jungkook when she wants it or she’s hungry. She’ll make damn sure Jungkook remembers her existence then.

“Do you know when your first break is?” Jungkook asks Jihoon every time they talk on the phone, hoping that he’ll eventually know something. He knows that Jihoon gets holidays off, but it’s never enough time for him to fly back home to be with Jungkook during that time.

“I still don’t know,” Jihoon tells him. “Maybe in mid-autumn, since the busiest time is right at the beginning of the season.”

It takes everything in Jungkook for him not to cry on the phone again. The longest he and Jihoon had ever spent away from each other, before this, was only one week. It’s too much to think that he might not be able to hold the smaller one in his arms again for another four to five months. Sure. They can talk on the phone and FaceTime each other, but there’s nothing like holding Jihoon close to him and taking in the scent of his fruity scented shampoos.

This is for the better, though. Jungkook always tells himself that. He reminds himself that this is good for Jihoon, and it wouldn’t be good for their relationship to hold him back. It just really .

 

Yoongi’s POV (Date: March)

WARNING: This has a slightly larger spoiler in it…so…read at your own discretion.

        “Hyung, stop,” Namjoon demands. His hold on Yoongi’s wrist is so tight that it’s almost painful, and that’s saying a lot for someone like Yoongi who can deal with the pain.

He’s shoved into the wall by the younger one, and all the air is forced out of his lungs. Why does Namjoon have to be so ing tall? He’s not that strong, really, at least, Yoongi’s never seen any proof of Namjoon's strength, but his height gives him a hell of an advantage. “Hoseok needs you right now.”

“He doesn’t need me.” Yoongi snaps, tears in his eyes and an undeniable pain in chest. Not from Namjoon shoving him into the wall. It’s not that kind of pain. It’s an emotional pain. The kind that he never really thought he’d ever feel. The kind he never wanted to feel. The kind of pain that makes him regret having ever let someone become so important to him like Hoseok has, only to end up feeling this pain later. He knew he didn’t deserve someone like Hoseok, and now he’s paying for it. “I can’t do anything for him, Namjoon. I’m the last person he needs right now.”

Yoongi tries his best to fight Namjoon off, but he can’t even get his wrists free from where Namjoon has them pinned on the wall. “Hyung, I know it’s hard…” Namjoon’s voice shakes. No, Yoongi thinks. Don’t you ing cry on me. I can’t handle that right now. “But you have to go in there. You have to be with him. Because if you don’t—” His voice cracks. He pauses and take a breath before continuing. “You might not ever get another chance, and you’ll never forgive yourself.”

With Yoongi finally calmed down, not trying to jerk out of Namjoon’s grip anymore, the younger one lets him go, and Yoongi rubs his wrists where they’re sore. He’s sure he’ll have bruises there later, but he can’t really bring himself to care about that right now. “I’m scared.” Yoongi finally admits before he breaks down, and Namjoon pulls him into a hug because that’s really the best he can do right now. “I don’t want to lose him, Namjoon.” He sniffles, wrapping his arms around the younger one and holding onto him like he’s the only thing keeping him attached to the reality in which Hoseok is with him and things are just as they should be. “I’m scared.” He says again.