Coffee Love #4 (YoonSeok / NamJin)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #4 - Absolutely Not
Word Count: 3,028

Date in Chapter: 2016 October 23

Note: Happens three days after Coffee Love #3. The end of Yoonseok’s honeymoon, they’re already home, and now…some about their baby. Also, some more about the text messages Seokjin has been receiving. Longer chapter this time. We hope you enjoy!

 

Taehyung’s POV

        “Yeah, but I was thinking that it would be better if we end the scene right when Minji walks in and says her line.” Taehyung says, going over the script that Sungjae had prepared for a class they’re taking together. Sungjae is the same age as Taehyung, but he’s technically above him in film school since he started as a film major and Taehyung only switched in last year. Still, the two are taking an elective class together, and Sungjae is the scriptwriter for all of their projects since he’s also majoring in screenplay writing.

Sungjae leans into Taehyung, looking at the notes that he made on the script. “Yeah, okay. I can see—”

“Kim Taehyung.” Jimin clears his throat, now in the lobby of their apartment complex.

When Taehyung looks up, the smaller one has his arms folded over his chest, and he looks at the two film students with disappointment—and maybe a little jealousy. Jimin’s always been an easy one to get jealous over nothing.

“Oh, hey Jimin.” Taehyung says, smiling at the other. “We’re just about done here, and—”

“Can I see what you have so far?” Jimin asks, but it seems like he’s only using it as an excuse to distance Sungjae from Taehyung. He steps between the two, shoving Sungjae further away from Taehyung so that he can sit between them. He picks up the script as if to read it, but looks at Taehyung instead. “I’m hungry,” He says, resting his head on Taehyung’s shoulder. “You know it’s lunch time, right?”

“We’re almost done. Just—”

“But I am so hungry.” Jimin whines, twisting his body cutely, like a child throwing a tantrum.

“Then is it okay if Sungjae joins us?” Taehyung asks.

“Oh, hey Sungjae,” Jimin says as if he just now realized that the other was even there with them. “I don’t care. He can join if he wants.” Jimin says with a shrug.

“You know, it’s fine, actually.” Sungjae says. “This isn’t due until Friday, and I’ve got lunch plans with a friend anyway.”

Taehyung can’t shake the feeling that Sungjae and Jimin don’t like each other. Jimin always kind of ignores Sungjae, and Sungjae is always off in a hurry when Jimin’s around. He wishes that the two would get along. Them hating being around each other like this is going to make it very difficult for Taehyung to work with Sungjae for class.

“Okay, you little punk,” Taehyung says as Sungjae leaves the area, and Jimin climbs into Taehyung’s lap, not even caring that they’re in the public area of their building. Very unusual for the normally shy Jimin. “Where do you want to go eat?”

“The barbecue place across the street.” Jimin says, sliding off the taller one. He grabs Taehyung by the elbow to pull him off the couch, and they walk to the restaurant together.

 

Jihoon’s POV

        “You know, you look really cute in your work uniform.” Jihoon says, sitting down at the counter with a book he just purchased from upstairs.

It’s been a while since he’s had time to come by here while Jungkook was working, and seeing the younger one like this really reminds Jihoon of the first time he and Jungkook ever met. It’s really hard to believe that it was almost a year ago by now, and it’s even harder to believe that their one year anniversary will be coming up in less than two months.

“You always tell me that.” Jungkook says. He takes Jihoon’s book from his hands to see what the elder picked out this time, he raises his eyebrows like he’s interested, but he sets the book back down.

“Well, I never mean it any less.” Jihoon tells him, frowning.

“I know,” Jihoon says, and he leans over the counter. “And I appreciate it every time.”

He presses a quick kiss to Jihoon’s lips. It’s only quick because Jihoon quickly pushes him away. “You’re working,” Jihoon reminds him. “You know Seokjin hyung would be upset if he caught you kissing me when you’re supposed to be working.”

“He won’t catch me,” Jungkook says. “It’s a Sunday, so he’s off. Besides, it’s not like he has security cameras here. He doesn’t have any proof.”

Sometimes Jungkook is impossible. Really, in many ways, he’s like Yoongi. He doesn’t really care where they are or what kind of a setting they’re in. If he wants to kiss Jihoon, he’s going to do it. He kisses Jihoon in front of their friends. In front of strangers. In front of his own brother and Jihoon’s brother. And even in front of either of their parents. He doesn’t care where they are or what they’re doing, he just likes to kiss Jihoon all the time.

Of course, Jihoon’s not really going to complain a lot about that. He likes having a boyfriend who’s not afraid to show him off and let everyone know just who he belongs to. It’s much different from the past relationship where they really had to hide it from the public eye.

“Proof or no proof,” Jihoon says. “You need to act professional when you’re at work.”

“Right. Because it was totally professional that one time in the supply closet at Suga Styles,” Jungkook teases him, and he lets out a small yelp when Jihoon slaps him in the arms.

“Hey, we agreed to keep that a secret.” Jihoon reminds him.

“It is a secret.” Jungkook says. “I didn’t tell anyone.”

 

Seokjin’s POV

        The person who had texted Seokjin a few months back randomly started up texting him again this past week. Seokjin has been trying his best to ignore it and not let it bother him, but his anxiety and the problems he’s had in the past few years keeps telling him that this is not nothing.

“Whoever it is said that he’s going by the cafe today.” Seokjin says, tapping the side of his phone and looking at Namjoon. The two are sitting on the couch together, on opposite ends with Latte lying between them. “He wants me to meet him there if I have time. How does he know about the cafe if this is just the wrong number?”

“If you want him to stop messaging you, then tell him to leave you alone.” Namjoon says, sounding a little irritated. “Or you can block his number.”

Ever since Seokjin has been handling his anxiety better, Namjoon has been acting like it doesn’t exist anymore. Like everything that could trigger Seokjin’s anxiety isn’t that big of a deal. Seokjin wonders if it’s because he’s tired of dealing with Seokjin’s anxiety in general, and he wishes that the elder would get it completely under control.

“I’m just saying,” Seokjin says. “How does he know about the cafe if he doesn’t mean to be messaging me specifically.”

“Is that the words he used?” Namjoon asks. “The cafe? He didn’t specify which one.” Seokjin nods. “Then it could be any cafe, Hyung. There’s nothing to say that he means your cafe.”

“You know what? You’re right.” Seokjin says, standing from the couch. “I’m going to go lie down and tell him that I think he has the wrong number.”

Namjoon only hums in response as Seokjin leaves from the living room to go to their bedroom. He lies on the bed and begins to type out his message to this strange person.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        Their honeymoon just ended. It’s 100% completely over today, so Yoongi thought it was a good time to move on to the next step, which is talking to Jiwoo and Rome about Yoongi and Hoseok’s plans for their baby. Of course, Yoongi knows that they probably won’t be doing it any time soon still, but he wants to make sure he lays everything out on the table so that Rome knows what’s going on.

That’s why he invited Hoseok’s sister and Rome over to their house today. From the beginning, Hoseok made sure that Rome understood that he doesn’t really agree with what Yoongi is about to tell him.

“No,” Rome says once Yoongi gets done explaining that he’d like to have Jiwoo be the mother of his baby, and he even explains why. Still, Rome is a real stick in the mud, just denying him like that. “I’m not going to let you just take advantage of my girlfriend’s body like that.”

Normally, Yoongi has a very high opinion of Rome. He’s generally really well mannered, friendly, and he’s usually understanding. Right now, Yoongi can only grit his teeth in anger. “It’s not—”

“I want to do it,” Jiwoo says to her boyfriend.

“Really?” Rome questions. “You don’t think it’s weird to be the mother of your brother’s baby?”

“It’s not Hoseok who is going to be the biological father,” Jiwoo says, apparently being the only person in the world who understands Yoongi. “This is the only way they can have a baby that has both Min and Jung blood in it.”

“Whatever, I can’t agree to it.” Rome refuses. Apparently Hoseok and Yoongi aren’t the only ones with a stubborn side of their family.

“I have to agree with Rome hyung.” Hoseok says. “We can find someone else to do it.”

“If Jojo noona wants to do it, I don’t see the problem.” Yoongi says. “It’s her body.”

“The problem is that she has a boyfriend now, and he has to be okay with it for us to do it.” Hoseok tells him before Rome gets the chance to say anything. “It was kind of a crazy idea in the first place.”

“I’m sorry.” Jiwoo says, squeezing Yoongi’s hand. “I really wanted to do it.” She sighs. “I just hope that you can find someone else with amazing qualities like Hosoekie.”

“Me too.” Yoongi says, sighing in disappointment.

 

Taehyung’s POV

        “Why do you let him do that?” Jimin asks on their way back to the apartment.

“Um…because he’s the waiter, and he’s supposed to take my money?” Taehyung offers, having no clue what Jimin is talking about all of a sudden. Well, okay. He maybe has a little clue, but he doesn’t want to say anything for the case that he might be wrong. He doesn’t want to bring up problems where there aren’t any.

“Not that,” Jimin says, taking Taehyung’s hand in his own. “I mean Sungjae. Why do you let him hang all over while you two are doing your work?”

Yep. It’s exactly what Taehyung thought. Jimin being jealous of Taehyung’s classmate. “Was he?” He asks.

“Kim Taehyung, I know you noticed, so don’t even try to act innocent on this one.” Jimin says. “I don’t like the way he leans over you and clings to you when you’re studying together.”

“Well, when we’re sharing books, he has to be kind of close.” Taehyung assures the smaller one.

Jimin narrows his eyes at the younger. “I get that, Taetae,” Jimin tells him. “But he doesn’t have to be so excessive, and I wish you wouldn’t let him get in your space so much. It’s my space.” He says, and he hooks his hands in the belt loops of Taehyung’s jeans as they get on the elevator.

“I didn’t stop him because I don’t mind it.” Taehyung says, and he realizes how that must sound when he sees the frown on Jimin’s face. “I mean, I hardly realize he’s doing it.”

“Taehyung, he’s obviously flirting with you.” Jimin says. “And I know you see that.”

“Jimin.” Taehyung says to get Jimin to look at him. “Why are you paying so much attention to Sungjae?”

“What?” Jimin asks, confused. “I’m not—”

Taehyung chuckles deep within his throat, and he pulls the smaller one to him, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend’s forehead. “You were clearly paying more attention to him than me.” Taehyung tells him. “I mean, if you were paying attention to me, you’d have noticed that I didn’t lean in to him.”

“I—”

Jimin’s words are cut off with a kiss, and Taehyung smiles at he pulls back. “Really, I’m the one that should be jealous that he got all of your attention.” He says.

“I hate you, Kim Taehyung.” Jimin says, resting his head on Taehyung’s chest.

“I love you, too, Park Jimin.” Taehyung says back, knowing.

 

Seokjin’s POV

        Seokjin finally pulled up enough nerves to message the stranger back and let him know that he must have the wrong number. He asks the guy to quit messaging him because it’s getting really annoying. A few minutes later, Seokjin received a response from the person, asking if this was not Kim Seokjin he was speaking to. That really didn’t do anything to calm him down, but he didn’t tell Namjoon about it. He just told the younger one that he’d be going to the cafe to see how things were going. Although he doesn’t do it as frequently anymore, it’s nothing new for Seokjin to check on the cafe even when he’s off the clock, so Namjoon doesn’t suspect anything.

“Ah, Hyung,” Jungkook says when Seokjin walks through the door. He has Jihoon with him, which is increasingly rare these days—his boyfriend always being too busy to come and hang out with him while he’s on the clock. “What are you doing here?”

Seokjin shrugs, sitting at the counter. Maybe he was looking for a face of a person who seemed like he wanted to meet with Seokjin. Really, he’s curious to know who’s been messaging him this whole time, but he doesn’t want to just up and ask in a text message. “I’m just coming by to see how things are gong.” Seokjin tells him. “I do that once in a while, you know.”

“Are you going to tell him?” Jihoon asks, making Seokjin curious.

“Right.” Jungkook says, hesitant. “Someone came by the cafe earlier.” He says. “It was Jaewook.” Seokjin’s heart stops for a moment. “He left a message saying that he wants to talk to you, but I told him that I’d have to call the police if he didn’t leave. You know, since he’s not supposed to be hanging around here after what happened last year.”

It’s been ten months since that incident last year. Jaewook was given jail time for everything that happened, but it was only six months. Now that Seokjin comes to think of it, he’s pretty sure that he got the first message six months after Jaewook was put in jail. Now everything is making a little bit more sense.

“So what are you going to do?” Jungkook asks. “Are you going to tell Namjoon hyung?”

“I don’t think I have a choice,” Seokjin says. Not telling Namjoon would be a big mistake. He has to tell him.

 

Hoseok’s POV

        Hoseok would be lying if he said that he didn’t feel bad for his husband at all. He knows how badly Yoongi wants a baby that’s part Yoongi and part Hoseok, but it’s impossible since they’re both men. Having Hoseok’s sister be the mother was the closes they’d get to exactly what Yoongi wanted, but Hoseok can’t shake the idea of his sister being the mother of a baby that would actually be his. Yeah, there’s no weird going on or anything, but it’s still weird to Hoseok, and he’s glad that Rome didn’t agree to it.

Yoongi had been kind of upset ever since Jiwoo and Rome left, however, and it’s Hoseok’s job to make his husband happy again.

“Hyung,” Hoseok says, entering the room where Yoongi is just lying back on the bed, moping. “Hey, Hyung.”

Yoongi looks at him. “We’re never going to have a baby.” He says.

“I don’t really think that’s a bad thing.” Hoseok says, coming his fingers through Yoongi’s hair. “I mean, we have those two babies over there to take care of.” He points to the dogs sleeping together in the corner of the room. “And I’ve got a big baby of my own to take care of.” He says and presses a kiss to Yoongi’s forehead. “We still have plenty of time, and I know we can find a great person to be our mom.”

“I wanted Jojo noona to do it.” Yoongi says. “I wanted it to be your baby, too.”

Hoseok sighs. “Hyung, don’t you see?” He says. “I don’t care if my sister is the mother or not. I’m going to feel included, and just as much of a father as you are no matter who the mother is. It’ll be our baby that we’re raising together, and that’s all that’s really important.”

“Really?” He questions, sitting up on the bed, and Hoseok nods. “I love you.” He says, and makes a kiss face for Hoseok to kiss him.

 

Seokjin’s POV

        Seokjin goes straight to the office after returning home from the cafe. He has to let his husband know about what Jungkook told him because it could mean trouble for the both of them, and Namjoon has to know what’s going on should anything come up.

“Namjoon,” Seokjin says, ripping the headphones off the younger and hanging them up. “I told you I wasn’t freaking out about nothing. I went to cafe just now, and Jungkook told me that Jaewook had come by there. He said that he wants to talk to me…he was the one messaging me.”

“He’s not supposed to come to the cafe,” Namjoon says. “Regardless if you’re there or not, he’s supposed to keep his distance from the cafe and the house, and he’s not supposed to be messaging you.”

“Yeah, but he is, so…” Seokjin starts.

“Block his number.” Namjoon says. “And if he comes by the cafe while you’re there, I want you to call me.”

Seokjin knows that this isn’t a good situation, but he’s glad that Namjoon seems to be back to normal. Now that he knows that there’s something that can cause Seokjin to have a sever anxiety attack again, he seems to be worried. He’s not telling Seokjin that he’s overreacting or acting irrational just because of his anxiety. This is the side of Namjoon that Seokjin loves to see.