Coffee Love #27 (YoonSeok)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #27 - Unfamiliar Feelings
Word Count: 5,028

Date in Chapter: 2017 March 4

Note: So this goes back to Coffee Creamer #1. So…warning for angsty crap. Car accident. General feeling of helplessness. ual content (language and stuff, no actual scenes.)

 

Yoongi’s POV

        If there’s one thing that Yoongi hates about his job, it’s having to miss Hoseok’s activities on the days that they both of have something important to do. Today Hoseok and his dancers are participating in some dance-off half-way across the city, and Yoongi can’t go because there’s a fashion show. His line isn’t even showing until late that evening, but he can’t just show up half-way through the event. He has to be there for the whole thing.

“I wish you could come.” Hoseok says, slipping a band tee over his head and ruffling his own hair so that it has the y, messy look to it that Yoongi likes so much. Only…it looks much better when it’s Yoongi’s fingers that makes a mess of it while Hoseok is balls deep in him. He shakes himself from those thoughts as Hoseok continues talking. “We’ve been putting a lot of work into preparing for this performance, and I just really want you to be there.”

“I know.” Yoongi says, and he grabs Hoseok’s wrist to pull him toward himself, where he’s sitting on the bed. The younger one leans down, setting his hands on either side of Yoongi’s body on the mattress—their faces inches apart. “How about I make it up to you tonight and let you put on a little show, just for me?”

“Here?” Hoseok asks, his lips twitching up in amusement.

“Right here.” Yoongi confirms, and his lips are taken in a kiss.

Hoseok knows that Yoongi is weak for his dances, so Hoseok often puts on performances just for Yoongi. He walks around the house, swaying his hips, dancing and enjoying himself as he does the simplest tasks like feeding the dogs or wiping the counters down. It’s too tempting for Yoongi to resist much, so he rarely does.

“I’m holding you to that,” Hoseok says, crawling onto the bed, pushing Yoongi onto his back as he does so. His hair falls over his face as he looks down from where he’s hovering above Yoongi. “And it’s going to be so y.”

Yoongi completely expects it when Hoseok kisses him deep and slow, into the elder’s mouth and playing around with his tongue ring—dragging moans out from Yoongi.

“I have no doubt about that.” Yoongi breathes when Hoseok pulls away.

 

Jungkook’s POV

        “Rome hyung is going to be there.” Jihoon assures the younger one as Jungkook gets ready for the show. Since he’s interning at Suga Styles, he has to be at the fashion event tonight instead of coming to see Jungkook dance. “You’re always saying how you want him to show up to see you dance.”

“Yeah, but I want you to be there, too.” Jungkook whines, sitting on the bed and lying back to look up at the ceiling.

They go through this every time Jungkook has an event that his friends and family can actually go to—one that’s not out of the country like their yearly trips to Honolulu or something. Jungkook wants Rome to be there, but he can never make it. The one time he finally is free on a day that Jungkook has a dance event, Jihoon can’t make it because of a fashion event. Jungkook would like for both of them to be there together just one time. Of course one or the other is better than neither of them showing up, but still.

“Look, if I have time, I’ll FaceTime Rome hyung or Taetae hyung so that I can watch you, okay?” Jihoon assures him. “And it’ll kind of be like I’m there.”

“Except you won’t be.” Jungkook remains his stubborn self, not giving into Jihoon’s reasoning. “It’s not the same if you’re not there. I can’t put on as great of a show because I don’t care about impressing the audience.”

“Oh?” Jihoon hums, and Jungkook groans in pain as the smaller one suddenly climbs on top of him, kneeing him in the side. “So the reason you look so amazing on stage is to show off just for me? It’s not all of your other fangirls or fanboys that you try so hard to impress?”

“I don’t have to try hard to impress them. You, on the other hand,” Jungkook says, rolling them over so that he’s the one on top. “Know what I’m capable of, so I do have to try a little harder for you. Not to mention, you’re kind of critical these days.”

“Critical?” Jihoon almost sounds offended.

“Critical.” Jungkook repeats for confirmation. “Like you actually pick on me a lot and point out my weak spots. Either you’re becoming more comfortable with me, or you’ve been spending too much time with Yoongi hyung.”

The frown that shows on Jihoon’s face makes Jungkook feel like he may have said something the elder didn’t want to hear, so he quickly tries to make it better by kissing Jihoon.

“It’s okay, though.” He assures the smaller one. “I find your honesty to be quite y.”

“You know what I want you to do?” Jihoon asks, wrapping his arms around Jungkook’s neck, and Jungkook waits for him to continue. “Try your best tonight, and show the audience what they’re missing out on. For me.”

 

Taehyung’s POV

        Taehyung doesn’t actually mind working for Yoongi. Since he’s only a part-time secretary, and not actually part of the design team, his work for the company isn’t that serious. That means that, unlike Sungjong and the designers, Taehyung doesn’t have to be at the fashion event tonight. Instead, he can actually go to the dance event tonight and be with Jimin.

Taehyung knows that everyone would like to be there for their partners, but he’s especially glad that he gets the chance because Jimin sort of has separation anxiety when it comes to Taehyung. Jimin likes to insist that they both do, but Taehyung is sure that Jimin is the only one.

He wakes up on his own this morning, and he rolls right over Jimin, hovering above the smaller one—who is still sleeping. One kiss, and then two, and Jimin’s eyes slowly flutter open, probably bothered by the sunlight pouring into them from the curtain, so Taehyung blocks it out with his hand. Finally, Jimin is able to open his eyes.

“Good morning, Sunshine.” Taehyung says, dipping down to kiss Jimin’s nose this time. “It’s time for you to get ready.”

“You too,” Jimin mumbles, his voice still low and hoarse from sleep. Taehyung can’t deny how y Jimin sounds in the morning, but, of course he’s attracted to Jimin’s softer sounding voice when he’s not still waking up. The way Jimin usually sounds. “You’re coming, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Taehyung assures him. “But it’s more important that you get ready. Unlike most stages, you guys don’t have costumes this time, so you have to look good on your own.”

At that, Jimin frowns. “I thought you always think I look good.” Jimin says.

“It’s not about me.” Taehyung says. “As cute as it would be for you to go up on stage in your fuzzy koala pjs, I really don’t think Hoseokie hyung would be too happy if you showed up just like you are now.”

Jimin sighs, and he nuzzles closer to Taehyung’s chest, tucking his head under the younger’s chin. “Give me ten minutes.” Jimin says with a yawn. “I promise I’ll get ready then.”

“I don’t think so. Ten seconds is all it takes you to fall back to sleep.” Taehyung pushes Jimin back a little, lifting his head so that he can press a kiss to his lips. “I’ll give you ten minutes, but I’m going to keep you occupied in that time.”

He kisses Jimin once more.

“I’ll fall asleep even if you’re kissing me.” Jimin warns, but Taehyung doesn’t care.

He continues pressing little kisses to Jimin’s lips, and Jimin does actually fall asleep again. He warned Taehyung, so Taehyung can’t really complain about it. Instead, he wakes Jimin, but not quite as gently as he did before. This time, he does it by slipping under the blankets, lifting up Jimin’s shirt, placing his lips on Jimin’s stomach and blowing.

“Up.” Taehyung demands over Jimin’s laughter, and Jimin whines in compliance as he gets out of bed.

 

Namjoon’s POV

        Namjoon being Yoongi’s best friend, and Seokjin being Hoseok’s, they both have to be at the events tonight to support their friends. Namjoon wanted to be at Hoseok’s dance performance with Seokjin, but Yoongi convinced him to come to the fashion show. He didn’t want to be the only one, aside from Jihoon, missing out on the performance. Since he was such a sourpuss about it, Namjoon couldn’t argue.

“You have both of our numbers, but it’s probably best if you call Namjoon first.” Seokjin says to Hyuna as he and Namjoon are just about to walk out the door. “It’ll be quieter in the hotel, so he’ll be more likely to answer.”

“I got it, Seokjin-ah.” Hyuna says, laughing softly. “I have both of your numbers. Yoongi and Hoseok’s number as well as the numbers for Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jihoon. I’ll try all of them if no one answers.”

She continues on through the list of everything that Seokjin had run over with her before, and Namjoon has to bite back a smile on how cute Seokjin is when he looks relieved that she remembered all of that.

“All right, that’s everything.” Namjoon says, grabbing Seokjin’s elbow. “Are we good?”

“We’re good.” Seokjin says, nodding.

“Let’s go, then.” Namjoon says, pulling Seokjin out of the house before he can think of something else to add. Seokjin can always think of something to add.

 

Hoseok’s POV

        Like always, Hoseok is the first person to show up at the studio. Being the instructor, he always tries to get there before his students when they are going on any trips like this. Jungkook follows soon after, along with Jaejoon and Minwoo. Jimin and Taehyung are the last people to show up, but they’re still on time, so Hoseok isn’t going to bother Jimin about it this time. Once everyone is checked in at the studio, they load up on the bus to make their way to the event.

“You aren’t staying for the whole thing?” Jungkook asks. He takes a seat next to Hoseok on the bus.

“I’m just staying until the hip-hop portion is over.” Hoseok tells him. “Then I have to get to the hotel.”

“Can you do that?” Jungkook questions him. “I mean, I thought you were responsible for making sure we all got back to the studio safely.”

Hoseok already has all of this worked out. “As captain of the team, Jimin can check everyone out once the event is over, and he agreed to do it so that I could make it to Yoongi hyung’s showcase.” Hoseok explains.

“Oh,” Jungkook says, as if everything suddenly makes sense to him now. “Well, is it cool if I come back with you, instead?”

“Is Jihoon showing anything tonight?” Hoseok asks.

Jungkook shakes his head. “It’s just…things are still awkward between me and Jimin hyung and Taetae hyung sometimes.” He explains.

Hoseok doubts that’s the case. Jungkook could just be honest and say that he wants to be with Jihoon regardless if he’s showing anything or not, but whatever. Hoseok decides to be nice this once and not about it.

“You’ll have to let Jimin know that you’re leaving with me, just so he’s not looking for you later.” Hoseok says.

“Will do.” Jungkook says. He gets up from his seat, and he rushes to where Jimin and Taehyung are sitting together at the back of the bus.

 

Namjoon’s POV

        Namjoon can’t really imagine how terrible it has to be for Yoongi when he and Hoseok have events on the same night like this. He knows that Yoongi would do anything, if he could, to be at Hoseok’s event to watch him dance. If there is anyone who is incredibly supportive of Hoseok, it is Yoongi. No one is a bigger fan of Hoseok than his own husband.

“It must be great to have husband with zero talent.” Yoongi says, coming out of the dressing room where he had to make sure all of the clothes fit on his models. He has a pin cushion still strapped to his arm and a tape measurer around his neck. “You don’t ever have to worry about missing any of Seokjin’s major events because he has none.”

Namjoon notices that Yoongi and Seokjin have this adorable love-hate thing going on between them. When one of them is having a bad day, they take it out on each other by badmouthing each other—either behind their backs or to their face. It’s cute. Sometimes it can be annoying, but it’s mostly cute.

“Seokjin hyung has plenty of talent,” Namjoon assures his friend. “Sure he’s not the best at dancing, nor is he very artistic like Jungkook or Jimin, but he can cook pretty well. And that’s an important talent.”

Yoongi shrugs. “I don’t notice anything spectacular about his cooking.”

Yoongi is usually the one who gets on Namjoon’s nerves when it comes to Seokjin and Yoongi’s arguments or petty fights. Seokjin always has playful, childish things to say, and it hardly ever sounds serious. Yoongi, on the other hand, is just really annoying when it comes to teasing Seokjin. He says things that honestly hurts Seokjin’s feelings when he says them to his face, and Namjoon isn’t quite okay with that.

“Well, you’re not the one who has to eat it everyday, Hyung, so I don’t think it matters what you think about it.” Namjoon assures his friend.

“Hoseok can’t really cook that well either.” Yoongi says. Namjoon knows that, between him and Hoseok, Yoongi is usually the one to cook if they’re not cooking together. “So it’s not like my husband is amazing on that part of things either.”

“No, but you love him regardless.” Namjoon says knowingly, a fond smile on his face.

Before meeting Hoseok, Yoongi lived and breathed for anything related to his work. He was so involved in his company, in fact, that it was almost unhealthy. He almost seemed like a zombie when he came to events like this because he was running off too much stress and not enough sleep. Yoongi takes his company just as seriously now, but in a much healthier way. He has much more of work-life/home-life balance now—probably wanting to put just as much work into his relationship with Hoseok as he does into keeping his company running.

“I do.” Yoongi says. “I really, really do.”

 

Hoseok’s POV

        The first person Hoseok looks for once his dance is over is Seokjin. He needs to know if Seokjin wants to head back, or if he wants to stay for Jimin’s solo performance—because, well, if he comes back with Hoseok, it’ll prevent Hoseok from having to call for a cab since Seokjin drove himself here. He could just take Jungkook and Hoseok back with him.

“Hey, Hyung.” Hoseok says when he finally spots the elder in the most obvious spot, out at the concession stands, purchasing some food. “I’ve got to head back now if I’m going to make it in time for Yoongi hyung’s showcase, so…are you going to come back? Or are you going to stay and watch?”

“I promised Jimin I would watch his performance.” Seokjin says, taking the plate of bulgogi that concessions worker hands over to him. “He’s excited and all because he hardly gets the chance to perform on his own, you know?”

“I understand.” Hoseok says, and he tells Seokjin to enjoy the show before he runs off to look for Jungkook, who is supposed to be leaving with him.

“Any luck with Seokjin hyung?” Jungkook’s voice comes from behind him.

“Nope.” Hoseok says, turning around to face the younger one. “How about your brother?”

“He had to leave early because he got an emergency call.” Jungkook says. “So looks like we’re taking a taxi, huh?”

“That’s what it looks like.” Hoseok says with a sigh. Really, he doesn’t even have the money to be taking a taxi, and the last thing he wanted to do was have to use the debit card that Yoongi gave to him just in case.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        In less than an hour, Yoongi’s models will be going on stage to show off the designs that Yoongi made, and he can tell that Yoongi is starting to get impatient. Hoseok still hasn’t arrived or even told them anything about if he’s on his way or not, and Yoongi’s getting anxious waiting for him.

“Jihoon,” Yoongi says, calling his younger brother over. Yoongi tries not to bring his phone to events like this because he says that it doesn’t look good on him if he’s too busy looking at his phone and not interested in the designs that are going across the stage. “Has Jungkook messaged you yet?”

“Yeah. Just now.” Jihoon says, looking at his phone. “He said he and Hoseokie hyung should be here in thirty minutes.”

Yoongi nods, trying to relax a little at hearing that news. If he’s here in thirty minutes, he should be here in time to see Yoongi’s designs, so that’s good to hear. “I just hope they can make it on time.” Yoongi says.

 

Namjoon’s POV

        Yoongi gets more anxious as the minutes pass by, and Namjoon is receiving a call from Jungkook nearly thirty minutes after Yoongi lets him know that Hoseok is finally on his way. Wondering why Jungkook is calling him instead of Jihoon, Namjoon answers the phone cautiously.

“What’s up, Kook?” Namjoon asks as he presses the phone to his ear.

He hears a few faint sounds coming from the other side of the phone. Things like a beeping sound, people talking in loud rushed tones, and the roar of an engine, and Namjoon’s heart skips a beat when Jungkook doesn’t respond right away.

“Jungkook.” Namjoon says again.

“Um…” Just from that one little sound leaving his mouth, Namjoon can tell that he’s kind of shaken up. “We’re not going to make it.” He says, and it sounds like he’s trying hard to hold back tears.

Namjoon takes a quick glance behind him to make sure that Yoongi isn’t anywhere in earshot of him. He doesn’t need Yoongi panicking right now if it’s not that bad. “Jungkook, what are you talking about?” Namjoon asks.

“I don’t think the driver was paying attention, and…I’m okay. I’m not hurt, but…” Jungkook can’t continue because he’s crying.

“Jungkook, it’s okay.” Namjoon says. He has a ton of experience in dealing with Seokjin’s anxiety, but this is nothing like that, so he doesn’t really know how to calm Jungkook down. “Listen. I’m right here, and I’ll stay on as long you need me to. Just take a breath and let me know what’s going on.”

Jungkook is quiet for a long time. Namjoon eventually hears him take a deep inhale and let it out, and he waits for Jungkook to speak. “We’re going to the hospital.” Jungkook says finally. He’s not sobbing anymore, but his voice is still a little quaky. “I’m okay, but Hoseokie hyung is in pretty bad shape. So we’re not going to make it to the event. Please tell Yoongi hyung that they’re taking care of him. They’re doing the best they can…so please tell Yoongi hyung not to worry.”

“Jungkook—”

“I have to go.” Jungkook says, and he has the phone hung up before Namjoon can say anything else.

Namjoon locks his phone and puts it away in his pocket before finding Yoongi. There’s still a half an hour before his showcase, but he can’t just not tell his best friend the horrible new that he just got. He knows that Yoongi will leave this hotel in a heartbeat if he knows that Hoseok is injured, and Namjoon wouldn’t stop him. He probably couldn’t stop him even if he did want to.

He finds Yoongi and Jihoon together. Based on the little bit that Namjoon heard of their conversation, they’re talking about Jihoon’s plans for spring break, which is coming up in a week. They both seem pretty cheerful now, so Namjoon doesn’t want to—

“What’s wrong?” Yoongi asks, probably able to read Namjoon’s expression well enough to know that he’s not baring any news that he’s happy to share.

“I was just informed that Hoseok and Jungkook were in an accident on their way here.” Namjoon says, and he can’t handle both Jihoon and Yoongi both looking at him with their worried expressions.

“Are they okay?” Jihoon is the first one to speak.

“Jungkook is fine,” Namjoon assures him. “He’s the one who called me, but—”

“Hoseok,” Yoongi says, tears already present in his eyes. “Namjoon—”

“He didn’t tell me much about Hoseok. He was pretty shaken up about the whole thing, but he said that Hoseok isn’t in a good condition.” Namjoon tells him, regretting that he has to share this information with his best friend. “They’re going to the hospital, and—Hyung.”

Namjoon grabs a hold of Yoongi’s shoulders, trying hold him back from running away when he tries to do so.

“ing let me go, Namjoon.” Yoongi says, trying to fight the younger one off. Namjoon might not be the strongest, but he’s thankful at how much of an advantage his height gives him over his hyung.

“You are not going by yourself.” Namjoon says, knowing that Yoongi wouldn’t be focused enough to get himself to the hospital safely. “We’re taking my car, and I’m driving.”

“Can…can I come, too?” Jihoon asks, hesitant.

“Jungkook would never forgive me if I said no.” Namjoon says, and the three of them leave from the hotel to get into Namjoon’s car.

 

Jihoon’s POV

        The face they’re immediately greeted with when entering the waiting room is Jungkook’s. He looks a little distraught, and he seems to have a few scrapes, but nothing more than that. He’s not seriously injured, and that’s enough to take an entire weight off of Jihoon’s chest. He’s still worried about Hoseok, of course, but that doesn’t change that he’s relieved to see that Jungkook is okay. He rushes up to the younger one, and Jungkook welcomes him into a warm embrace.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” Jihoon mumbles into Jungkook’s chest.

He knows that Namjoon had said Jungkook is fine, but he couldn’t believe it until he saw it. Jungkook has the tendency to say that he’s doing better than he is just to keep others from worrying about him, so he had to see Jungkook to know for sure that he was okay.

“I’m so glad you’re here.” Jungkook says, squeezing Jihoon tightly.

Jihoon stays in Jungkook’s arms for a good few seconds before he turns around to see Yoongi standing there awkwardly.

“How is Hoseok?” Yoongi asks, seeming like he wants to cry.

“He’s in intensive care right now.” Jungkook tells him. “He’s going to be fine, Hyung. They’re taking care of him, and he’ll be—”

“I need to see him.” Yoongi says, and he walks over to the front desk, trying to talk to the receptionist there to get an audience with his husband.

Of course they don’t grant him permission since Hoseok is undergoing an operation or treatment or whatever they’re doing.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        Yoongi mostly blames himself for this. If he wasn’t so set on Hoseok getting back in time for his showing, none of this would have happened. He’d be getting on the bus later this evening with the rest of his students, and they’d all be making it home safely. It’s all because Yoongi is too selfish. He wanted Hoseok to be with him when he should have been at the venue with his dancers.

And the worst part is…Yoongi feels so powerless. He can protect Hoseok from spiders and ghosts and all the things that aren’t any real threat, but he can’t protect Hoseok from this. He can’t do anything to help him except hope that the doctors know what the they’re doing and that Hoseok is strong enough to make it through this.

He is. Yoongi knows that he is. Hoseok is the strongest person Yoongi has ever met in his life, so Yoongi keep assuring himself that everything is going to be okay.

One hour in, and Jiwoo shows up because Jihoon called her to let her know what was going on. Yoongi still hasn’t heard a word about Hoseok’s condition.

Two hours in, and the rest of their friends are there—Namjoon having called them and let them know what happened. Jimin, Taehyung, and Seokjin all come to the hospital, and Seokjin—bless his heart—blames himself for this just as much as Yoongi blames himself. He swears that it wouldn’t have happened if he left with Hoseok and gave him and Jungkook a ride back to the hotel where Yoongi’s showcase was supposed to be. It’s not Seokjin’s fault.

Finally, after nearly three and half hours, a nurse finally comes out from the back. “Jung Yoongi?” She says, looking around the waiting room at the many faces that are there.

Yoongi rushes up to her.

“Hoseok is ready for visitors now,” She says, but the look on her face tells Yoongi that she doesn’t bring only good news. “However, I do need to tell you that he’s still in the ICU, and we have him on ventilator to make sure he has oxygen.”

Yoongi doesn’t care about any of that. He just needs to see him, but he doesn’t want to go alone. He asks Namjoon to come with him because he needs someone there too keep him levelheaded if he starts to panic, and Namjoon is the only person he trusts enough to do that.

As they walk through the halls, Yoongi gets more nervous, and it’s not until they reach the room in which Hoseok is staying that he freezes. He can’t move. Looking into the room, he sees Hoseok lying on the hospital bed, unconscious with that ventilator thing the nurse was talking about hooked up to his mouth and nose.

He can’t do this. He can’t go in there and look at Hoseok’s face. If something happens, he doesn’t want this to be the last thing he remembers of Hoseok. He wants his last memory to be of them earlier that morning—making playful promises about dances and y performances and such.

He feels something touching his hand, and it takes him a moment to register that it’s Namjoon, trying to drag him into the room.

“I can’t…” Yoongi says, tears in his eyes. “I can’t do this.”

“Hyung—”

Namjoon tries to keep Yoongi there, but it’s too late. Yoongi has already turned around and started running down the halls. It’s too bad that he wasn’t focused enough to remember all the turns they took to get here. Yoongi has been down these halls a number of times during his treatments, but they’re all too unfamiliar right now. And scary.

 “Hyung, stop,” Namjoon demands. He takes a death grip on Yoongi’s hand once he catches up to the elder.

He’s shoved into the wall by the younger one, and all the air is forced out of his lungs. Why does Namjoon have to be so ing tall? He’s not that strong, really, at least, Yoongi’s never seen any proof of Namjoon's strength, but his height gives him a hell of an advantage. “Hoseok needs you right now.”

“He doesn’t need me.” Yoongi snaps, tears in his eyes and an undeniable pain in chest. Not from Namjoon shoving him into the wall. It’s not that kind of pain. It’s an emotional pain. The kind that he never really thought he’d ever feel. The kind he never wanted to feel. The kind of pain that makes him regret having ever let someone become so important to him like Hoseok has, only to end up feeling this pain later. He knew he didn’t deserve someone like Hoseok, and now he’s paying for it. “I can’t do anything for him, Namjoon. I’m the last person he needs right now.”

Yoongi tries his best to fight Namjoon off, but he can’t even get his wrists free from where Namjoon has them pinned on the wall. “Hyung, I know it’s hard…” Namjoon’s voice shakes, and Yoongi hopes like hell he doesn’t start crying too. He can’t handle that right now.“But you have to go in there. You have to be with him. Because if you don’t—” His voice cracks. He pauses and take a breath before continuing. “You might not ever get another chance, and you’ll never forgive yourself.”

With Yoongi finally calms down, not trying to jerk out of Namjoon’s grip anymore, the younger one lets him go, and Yoongi rubs his wrists where they’re sore. He’s sure he’ll have bruises there later, but he can’t really bring himself to care about that right now. “I’m scared.” Yoongi finally admits before he breaks down, and Namjoon pulls him into a hug because that’s really the best he can do right now. “I don’t want to lose him, Namjoon.” He sniffles, wrapping his arms around the younger one and holding onto him like he’s the only thing keeping him attached to the reality in which Hoseok is with him and things are just as they should be. “I’m scared.” He says again.

“I know.” Is all Namjoon says, holding Yoongi tightly and rubbing his back. It doesn’t do a whole lot to make Yoongi feel safe, but it’s as comforting as anything can get right now. “It’s okay to be scared, but you also have to be strong.”

Yoongi remains still and in Namjoon’s arms for a moment, and he finally pulls away when he gets his sobs to stop. “Okay,” He says, wiping his tears with the back of his sleeve. “I’m ready to see him.”