Coffee Love #3 (JungHoon)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #3 - The Balcony
Word Count: 2,286

Date in Chapter: 2016 October 20

Note: Happens three days after Coffee Love #2.

 

Jungkook’s POV

        “Jungkook.”

“Jungkookie.”

Jungkook is eventually pulled from his sleep from Jihoon’s insistent calling of his name and shaking him until he wakes up. Jungkook slowly opens his eyes to see Jihoon sitting on the bed with Bean and Pistachio both lying in front of him, allowing him to scratch their bellies. It’s nothing new for Bean who likes everyone, but it’s really amazing for Pistachio to so much as let Jihoon look at him without barking at him, doubtless pet him like this.

“Look,” Jihoon says, moving his other hand to scratch Pistachio with both hands. “He’s actually letting me pet him.”

Jungkook smiles, and he leans over to kiss his boyfriend, this time without Pistachio getting jealous. “You’re absolutely lovable, Hyung.” Jungkook says. “I don’t think it’s possible for anyone to hate you for long.”

“You’re just saying that,” Jihoon says, hitting Jungkook lightly on the shoulder, but Jungkook takes particular delight in the pink tint washing over his boyfriend’s face.

“Name one person who hates you.” Jungkook says.

Jihoon sits there in silence, clearly not able to think of anyone.

“See? No one can hate you.” Jungkook assures him, and he lies back on the bed. Jungkook prefers this semester over all of his other semesters before. This time, neither he nor Jihoon have class on Tuesday or Thursday, so, as long as Jihoon doesn’t have to go to work, the day is spent with them just spending time together.

“Yeah, but…I don’t think anyone hates you either.” Jihoon says, and he stops petting the dogs to scoot closer to Jungkook. “Except me. I hate you sometimes.”

“Ouch. Why?” Jungkook asks, frowning. The way Jihoon rests his head on Jungkook’s chest, however, tells Jungkook that Jihoon only means it in the most affectionate hating kind of way.

“Lots of reasons.” Jihoon sighs, hugging Jungkook around his waist. “You’re sweeter than I deserve sometimes. You’re way cuter than any human should be allowed to be. You wake up easier on days that we have nothing to do than on days you have to be somewhere on time. And…that…I really hate your eyes…and I hate when you stare at me. Your eyes are too pretty, and I can’t handle it sometimes.”

Jungkook laughs. “Okay, first of all, don’t say you don’t deserve sweetness. If I could could give you a world made of cotton candy, I would.” Jungkook says, brushing Jihoon’s bangs out of his face. “And secondly—”

Jungkook is cut off by Jihoon suddenly pressing their lips together and pushing the younger one back on the mattress to climb on top of him. “I don’t care about secondly,” Jihoon says, resting his forehead on Jungkook’s. “I love you, you fluffy, cutie. Cheesy little .”

“Last I checked,” Jungkook says, gripping the backs of Jihoon’s thighs. “You are the little .”

Jihoon tries to kiss Jungkook again, but Pistachio chooses that moment to start barking at him. Jungkook laughs as Jihoon sighs and slides off Jungkook. “That little needs to make up his mind.” Jihoon says, glaring at the dog.

 

Taehyung’s POV

        “Jimin,” Taehyung’s tone is dark and full of warning as the smaller one walks up to him with a devilish grin on his face. He’s trying to get the younger back for the usual, their tickle war that is ongoing every single day of their life. Taehyung chose to wake Jimin up this morning by pinning him onto the floor and tickling him. Apparently Jimin didn’t appreciate that too much. “If you don’t settle down and behave, I’m going to spank you.”

Jimin’s actions halt before he narrows his eyes at Taehyung. “You wouldn’t.” He says.

Taehyung doesn’t expect his plan to work, but when he has Jimin pinned with his front to the wall, he doesn’t pass up the opportunity to deliver a hard smack to Jimin’s . The smaller one flinches and yelps out Taehyung’s name, and Taehyung would almost feel bad if it weren’t for the blush tinting Jimin’s cheeks a subtle pink. He smirks instead, and grips Jimin’s hair. “Ah, looks like someone likes getting punished.” Taehyung whispers against Jimin’s ear, only smiling wider as a shiver runs down Jimin’s spine.

“Wh-whatever, Taehyung,” Jimin shudders, turning around so that it’s his back against the wall instead. “You’re the one who’s obsessed with spanking me.”

Taehyung smooths his hands down the back of Jimin’s shirt until they rest on the curve of his , and he squeezes, causing the smaller one to gasp and go breathless for a second. “Maybe if you didn’t have such a nice , it wouldn’t be so tempting.” Taehyung says, but he decides not to end the teasing there. “What you lack in size, you make up for in your . You were born to be a bottom.”

Maybe Taehyung shouldn’t enjoy it so much, but Jimin is too cute when he’s irritated. Taehyung knows all the best ways to irritate his best friend, and he can’t pass up the opportunity when it comes along. “Y-yeah, well…” Jimin doesn’t seem to have anything to get back at Taehyung with. “I have to get ready for work.” He settles for instead.

“You know, my classes are cancelled for the day.” Taehyung says, sitting at the table. “I wouldn’t mind if you called in sick.”

“Yongguk hyung will be here in fifteen minutes,” Jimin says as he walks back to the bedroom. “He’ll know I’m not really sick!”

Taehyung keeps taking every opportunity that comes his way this morning, and he definitely takes advantage of Yongguk coming while Jimin is in the bathroom going through his face washing routine. He answers the door before Jimin gets a chance to respond and leave the bathroom. “Sorry, Jimin’s not feeling well today, so you’re going to have to go on your own.” Taehyung says to his brother-in-law.

“Playing hooky?” Yongguk questions, raising a knowing eyebrow.

“Not by choice.” Taehyung says. “My classes are cancelled for the day and my boss is somewhere across the world on his honeymoon. I’ve got nothing better to do than force my little muffin to entertain me today.”

He can see Yongguk’s lips twitch in an almost smile as he tries not to laugh at that, and he shakes his head. “Fair enough.” He says, and Taehyung is glad that he can be such a laid back boss when the time calls for it. “Don’t waste this day.”

“Oh, I won’t.” Taehyung says as he closes the door behind Yongguk.

Seconds later, Jimin comes out of the bathroom. “Was that Yongguk hyung?” He asks.

“Yeah,” Taehyung tells him honestly. “He said you’re excuse from work for one day. And he also told me to tell you not to waste it and make sure we enjoy this day to the fullest.”

Jimin narrows his eyes in clear disbelief. “You are so rotten, Kim Taehyung.” Jimin says, but he doesn’t protest when Taehyung pulls him in for a kiss.

 

Seokjin’s POV

        “Which one do you like better?” Joonmyeon asks as he comes to the cafe at his normal time. He takes his seat in the chair he usually sits at, and he shows Seokjin two pictures featuring living room designs that appear to be set up in the same living room.

“You know, my favorite color is pink,” Seokjin says, looking the two photos over. “So I’m going to have to go with the pink and black one.”

“Really?” Joonmyeon asks, looking at the pictures on his own. “You don’t think it’s too…”

“I like pink.” Seokjin tells him, sure of his decision. “Why? Re-doing your living room or something?”

“Yep,” Joonmyeon says, putting the two pictures in his pocket. “My ex is finally coming to get his stuff from the house, and most of the living room furniture is what he bought, so I don’t have a choice but to redecorate.”

“That’s good, though, isn’t it?” Seokjin asks. “I mean, it’ll be easier to move on without his stuff being there.”

“That is true, my dear Seokjin.” Joonmyeon says, and he finally shells out the money for his normal coffee smoothie. “So, how are things going on your end?”

“Pretty good.” Seokjin says, but his mind floats back to the messages that he got last night. Ones that Namjoon, again, assures him not to worry about. “I did get some strange messages, though. Namjoon tells me not to worry about it, but…I can’t help it. They’re really strange.”

Joonmyeon nods. “He’s probably right, though.” He says. “It’s likely not anything you have to worry about. People send messages to the wrong numbers all the time.”

“But that’s not it.” Seokjin says. He grabs his phone from under the counter, and he opens up the messages he’s talking about. “I got a similar message earlier this year, but the person hadn’t said anything since.”

Joonmyeon takes a moment to read over the messages on Seokjin’s phone, and he hands it back to the younger one. “They’re not threatening in anyway,” He points out. “It’s probably nothing.”

Seokjin hates people telling him that. It’s probably nothing. Yeah, well probably never made Seokjin feel any better about anything. To him, his worries are very real, and he hates people telling him that he’s worried for no reason. Even Namjoon, who used to let him worry without complaining much, is starting to think that Seokjin is freaking out over nothing.

“Yeah, right.” Seokjin says, sliding his phone back under the counter. “It’s probably nothing.”

 

Namjoon’s POV

        “So, how is this baby thing with you, Seokjin, and Hyuna going?” Jiho asks, sitting down in front of Namjoon’s desk and grabbing one of the candies from the bowl. He unwraps it and pops it into his mouth as he settles back.

“Things are going well so far,” Namjoon tells him.

“Do you know the yet? Or is that supposed to be a surprise?” Jiho asks.

“We know that it’s a boy,” He says. “But we haven’t come up with a name yet.”

“I think Jiho is a pretty good name,” Jiho tells him. “Think about it, Kim Jiho. Yeah, it sounds good, doesn’t it?”

“Sure,” Namjoon says. “But that’s not what his name is going to be.”

“If I had a son, I’d name him after you.” Jiho says.

“Please don’t.” Namjoon says back.

“What? I think Namjoon is a great name.” Jiho assures him.

“Look, I’ll name our baby after you if he happens to be born on your birthday,” Namjoon promises. “How about that?”

Jiho glares at the other, never having been fool enough to fall for something like that. “Dude, my birthday was last month.” He reminds Namjoon. “So that’s not even possible.”

“My point exactly.” Namjoon says with a smile, and he points to the door for Jiho to leave his office so that he can let him finish his work in peace.

 

Jihoon’s POV

        One thing that Jihoon really hates about their new apartment is the stupid balcony. Of course, he and Jungkook were all happy to have a balcony, especially one as pretty as this, but that was only at first. The longer they lived in the place, the more Jihoon realized that Jungkook has absolutely no regards for his own safety, and he, apparently, has no fears. At all. Whatsoever.

Heights? Nah. Jungkook always sits up on the wooden railing, not really caring that it might break under his weight or that he could just lose his balance and fall. Since they live on the eighth floor, Jihoon really worries about the younger one’s safety.

“If you’re going to disregard my complaints and sit up there anyway,” Jihoon says, trying to take Pistachio from Jungkook’s arms. “Don’t hold the dog while you’re doing it. It wouldn’t be very fair to drag him down with you because you don’t care about your own safety.”

Pistachio fights and squirms to get out of Jihoon’s hands, so Jihoon quickly sets the dog down on the balcony floor. “Will you please get down?” Jihoon begs.

“You are so boring,” Jungkook complains, but he jumps off the railing nonetheless. “What’s that people say? You only live once?”

“Yeah, well, there are some people that I’d like to stay on this earth for a long time so I can enjoy their company.” Jihoon says.

Jungkook smiles, and he pushes Jihoon against the wall of the apartment building to kiss him. “Who’s the cheesy little now?” He asks, smiling.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        “I just off the phone with Jungkook,” Hoseok says as he returns to the hotel room from the hallway. “The dogs are fine, and apparently Pistachio is actually warming up to Jihoon.”

“Oh darn,” Yoongi says, reading a fan fiction on his phone. By now, it’s no longer a secret from Hoseok. The younger one had caught him reading one before going to bed at night, but he didn’t tease Yoongi as badly as Yoongi had expected him to. “I was hoping Pistachio would never like him. Makes it easier to chase him away when the dog doesn’t like him.”

“You are too much of a big brother to him,” Hoseok says, and Yoongi gets the feeling that it’s not a compliment.

“Stop talking about my brother and get over here.” Yoongi says, locking his phone and setting it to the side. “I was just reading a filthy Captain America and Thor fanfic, and there’s something I want to try.”

“Oh, roleplay?” Hoseok asks, skipping over to the bed happily and pulling Yoongi into a kiss. “You know super heroes make me really hot.”

“I know,” Yoongi says, breathless, just before Hoseok kisses him again.