Coffee Love #1 (YoonSeok)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #1 - The Big Day
Word Count: 3,397

Date in Chapter: 2016 October 16

Note: So this time we actually started this new season because of the time frame. At the last point in season 3, we didn’t have any major events coming up for a while. Not until much later, and we didn’t want to just have a bunch of boring fillers until then. So, we started a new season because that made more sense than randomly jumping ahead in the middle of a season. Lots of good stuff coming up for you guys, and we hope that you look forward to it. This chapter, YoonSeok’s wedding. The next chapter, or next few chapters, is their honeymoon. Enjoy!

 

Yoongi’s POV

        If it were up to Hoseok, he wouldn’t have moved in with Yoongi until they were ready to get married. That’s what he says, anyway. In that case, Yoongi is glad that he got evicted from his apartment just after he and Yoongi started dating. The younger one got accustomed to life with Yoongi, and they’ve been living together since. To Yoongi, it feels kind of like they’ve been living together since they’ve been together.

Until now. Hoseok didn’t come home after his dance class on Friday, instead going to stay at his sister’s place, which is where Jungkook used to live. He’d been staying in Jungkook’s old room all weekend, and he refuses to even talk to Yoongi. It’s some ridiculous thing that he decided to do before the wedding. He didn’t want them to be together the weekend of so that they’d have time to sort things out and prepare on their own.

Despite Bean and Pistachio’s presence, the house seems to huge and empty without Hoseok here to be overly obnoxious on a daily basis. Oh right, there’s Pistachio now, too. He’s another dog, a Boston Terrier-Corgi mix, probably. It’s hard to tell. Hoseok found him while walking around the shopping district one day last month, and he brought the poor thing home with him. He and Yoongi both tried to find out if he belonged to anyone—posting an ad on the internet and flyers around the city, but no one ever called. So, eventually, Pistachio became a part of the family as well. A vet visit told them that the dog was an estimated nine months old and perfectly healthy despite being blind in one eye, so Yoongi couldn’t argue when Hoseok decided to give him a name and a home.

Anyway, none of that is really important. The important thing is, today is the big day. The day that Yoongi knows Hoseok had been looking forward to for a long time, and the day that they had been planning together for a while now. It’s finally here, and, honestly, Yoongi feels more nervous than he anticipated.

Pistachio’s barking is the first that alerts Yoongi that he has guests. Yes. Pistachio barks any time people knock on the door or enter their home if it’s not Jungkook, Yoongi, or Hoseok. For some reason, he just doesn’t seem to get used to anyone else, which is odd because Namjoon and Seokjin come over a lot more frequently than Jungkook.

“Stach, shut the up, would you?” Yoongi demands from the bedroom where he’s looking in the mirror, tying his tie before putting his suit on.

“Knock knock,” Namjoon says, entering the room with Jihoon, and Pistachio finally shuts up when he steps in the room and receives a glare from Yoongi. “We’re supposed to be leaving in five minutes, so we’re just hear to check on you.”

“I’m capable of dressing myself.” Yoongi assures him, and he grabs his jacket from the bed, putting that on as well.

Jihoon stands in the doorway, frowning as he looks Yoongi over. He’s got that totally unimpressed look he gives Yoongi when he’s, well, unimpressed by Yoongi for some reason or another.

“What?” Yoongi asks, looking his suit over. Normally the kid’s gaze doesn’t bother him so much, but, on such a big day like today, he feels a bit self conscious easily. “Am I missing a button or something?”

“No. I just thought you’d be wearing a dress.” Jihoon says, followed by an, “Ow.” When Yoongi slaps him upside his head for saying that.

“I’m not wearing a dress to get married.” Yoongi tells him.

Actually, he’s not really getting married. He’s already been married for a year to this date. This is just the day of the ceremony to make the marriage a little more official. If it were up to Yoongi, they wouldn’t be having a wedding at all, but it means so much to Hoseok that they throw a bunch of money away on decorations and invitations and whatever the hell else Yoongi’s paying for. If Yoongi didn’t like it, though, he would have said so. He doesn’t mind spending all this money to give Hoseok what he wants. He’s never minded spending money on Hoseok.

“Well, come on,” Jihoon says, grabbing Yoongi’s arm and dragging him out of the room. Pistachio barks at him and nips at his ankles, always jealous or angry when anyone receives attention from Yoongi or Hoseok—other than Bean, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook. Either of them can pay attention to those four, but no one else. “Hoseokie hyung and his party are already at the park, so you need to hurry up.”

“Then you are going to need to be patient,” Yoongi says, pulling his arm from his brother’s grasp. He straightens up his suit as if Jihoon touching him at all was enough to ruin, and he grabs the leashes from their place. “The dogs are supposed to come, too.”

While Yoongi clips one of the leads to Pistachio’s collar, Namjoon takes the other and clips it to Bean’s collar. With both dogs on the leash, all of them leave from the house. Yoongi takes his dogs with him in his own car, and Jihoon and Namjoon ride together in Namjoon’s car.

Yoongi lets Namjoon leave first. He has to take time to calm himself. “Well, this is it boys.” Yoongi says to the two, tiny dogs sitting in the other seat. “After this your appas will be officially married. At least, it’ll feel really official after today.”

Honestly, if they weren’t already married, Yoongi isn’t even sure if he could go through with this. Once his nerves are settled, he backs out of the garage.

 

Jungkook’s POV

        Having admired Yoongi and Hoseok’s relationship since it started, Jungkook couldn’t be happier about today. He doesn’t really have a specific role to play in the wedding, he’s just the Best Man’s date. Honestly, there’s nothing else Jungkook would rather be. He’s glad to be the date of one of the Best Men at the wedding. Of course, it’s not like Jihoon had much of a choice, Jungkook being his boyfriend and all.

It’s a good day. Fantastic because everyone is here, just like they’re supposed to be. Hoseok’s parents are here to celebrate the day that their son is finally uniting with his perfect match. Yoongi’s biological father is here with his wife—Jihoon’s parents, and his adopted parents are here as well. Hoseok’s sister is here to act as the Maid of Honor—Hoseok decided to have both her and Seokjin take on the important roles for his party. Yoongi’s unheard of adopted brother is here as well. He’s a doctor like Rome and Jiwoo, but Yoongi never talks about him—he says that he was already grown up and moved out by the time Yoongi was adopted, so he never really became close with him.

Jungkook removes his boutonnière to readjust it on his lapel, but he can’t figure out how to put it back on. Jihoon was the one to do it for him this morning before leaving from the apartment, but he’s not here right now. At least, not that Jungkook can see. He notices his brother sitting with his girlfriend, so he head in that direction to ask Rome for help putting it back on.

“Big day, isn’t it?” Jungkook is stopped by the sound of Jihoon’s father’s voice. He had just been walking past the row of chairs that Jihoon’s parents are sitting at, so his father called to him.

“You have no idea.” Jungkook says, and he actually thinks it’s kind of sad how little of an idea he actually has. He could never understand how much this day is going to mean to Yoongi because he was never in his life to see how afraid he was to commit to someone, how afraid he was to experience human emotions before he met Hoseok. Hell, it’s probably because he wasn’t in Yoongi’s life that Yoongi has all the fears he does. Or had all the fears he did.

Jihoon’s dad smiles, which makes Jungkook feel good. It’s a rare sight to Mr. Lee smiling about anything. “How long until you ask for my son’s hand in marriage?” He asks.

“What?” Jungkook asks, looking down at the man. He had not expected a question like that, especially not from Jihoon’s father who always talks about how important it is that Jihoon focuses on his education before taking his relationship too seriously. “What makes you think that Jihoon hyung won’t be asking for my hand in marriage one day?”

His father almost laughs, but he seems to decide better—probably realizing how insulting that could sound to his own son. “Jihoon is the type that fantasizes about his ideal proposal,” His father says. “Thinking about someone kneeling down for him and taking him on the back of a horse to ride away in the sunset when he says yes. I really don’t think he’ll be the one asking.”

“Well, don’t expect anything too soon.” Jungkook tells him. He knows that he and Jihoon are living together and all, but he’s still enjoying this stage in their relationship. He’s not in a hurry to move to a more serious commitment of asking Jihoon to marry him. “We still have to finish school. Both of us.”

“Tall, dark and…hello.” Jungkook hears Jihoon say, and the smaller one comes to stand next to him, greeting his parents. He looks at Jungkook when he notices the younger one holding his boutonnière in his hand. “Why did you take this off?” He asks, taking the flower from Jungkook.

“You didn’t put it on right.” Jungkook says, pouting. “It kept poking me.”

“Oh, you poor baby,” Jihoon says, and he grabs Jungkook’s lapel, pulling the younger so that he faces toward him. He sticks the pin back through the jacket and the decoration, and he smooths his hands down Jungkook’s sides—probably having forgotten about his parents presence there. “Better?”

“Much.” Jungkook says, smiling at his boyfriend.

“You two look cute, honey,” Mrs. Lee says to Jihoon, and Jihoon smiles at the woman. “I’m looking forward to the day that I can call Jungkook my son-in-law.”

Mother,” Jihoon whines, hiding his face in Jungkook’s chest. He’s actually really cute when he gets embarrassed. “We’re not rushing anything.”

“Well, it’s about time for the ceremony to start.” Jungkook says, nudging Jihoon to get off of him. He takes his seat next to his brother, and Jihoon rushes off to wherever Yoongi might be right now.

 

Jimin’s POV

        Honestly, Jimin wasn’t expecting for Hoseok to ask him to be a part of the wedding. It’s not really that he doesn’t think that Hoseok likes him enough…it’s more that he expected it to be a small ceremony, and he didn’t think that anyone but Seokjin was going to be a part of Hoseok’s wedding party.

The celebration is much bigger than Jimin expected it to be, and he’s actually happy about that. He came with Seokjin, and he spends the entire time prior to the ceremony greeting the guests. That is, while he’s trying not to get molested by Taehyung, who can’t seem to keep his hands off of him today. Every chance the younger one gets, he’s either stealing kisses, squeezing Jimin’s or shoving his hands in clothes one way or another.

Jimin greets most of the guests as they come in, and he tells them that they can sit anywhere they choose. Yoongi and Hoseok didn’t want to go through the bother of separating their guests by family and such, so they just decided that anyone could sit anywhere. It when there are no guests coming that Taehyung tries to be sneaky, but he fails once when a woman comes in, all alone. He’s holding Jimin in a back hug, pressing kisses to the crook of his neck when the woman enters, and Jimin freezes.

She looks around, almost like she’s wondering if she’s at the right place. “Hi,” She says to Jimin. She’s quite a small woman, and she has a somewhat quiet voice—kind of raspy-like. “Is this Yoonsung—Is this Min Yoongi’s wedding?”

Jimin tries to shake Taehyung off of him, but Taehyung keeps one arm around his waist, possessively. Like he doesn’t trust this woman. “I’m going to need to ask who’s asking,” Jimin says. “And if you have an invitation.”

Since Yoongi’s kind of a big deal in the fashion world, his popularity sky rotting this year in particular, it’s really important that they keep to guest list. Things would get out of control if they just let anyone in. “I’m his mother.” She says, “But I wasn’t given an invitation.”

The words are bitter as they live , like she blames Yoongi or thinks he’s disgusting for getting married and not even inviting his own mother to the ceremony. Jimin would have his doubts, but he does know that Yoongi was in touch with his biological mother late last year. This could be her.

“One moment, please.” Jimin says. He doesn’t allow the woman inside before taking off to find Hoseok.

Yoongi seems like the logical option to ask about his own mother, but Jimin decides to talk to Hoseok about it. Hoseok would better know if Yoongi even needs to know that she’s here. He finds the groom in the changing room, or what is set up to be a changing room, and he knocks on the door despite already being in the room.

“We’re almost done in here,” Seokjin says without turning to spare Jimin a glance. “We’ll be out in just a few minutes.”

“A woman is here,” Jimin says. “She claims to be Yoongi’s mother.”

At that, Seokjin freezes with whatever he’s doing to Hoseok’s hair right now, and Hoseok turns around to face Jimin. “Tell her to leave.” Hoseok says, his tone more serious than Jimin had ever heard it. Even more serious than when he’s teaching dance class, and that’s the most serious Jimin had seen him until now.

“But what if Yoongi hyung—” Jimin knows that she may not be the best person in the world, but she’s still Yoongi’s mother. Jimin will never really understand it either, but Taehyung would love for his father to be at their wedding when it happens, despite everything he’s had to go through with the man in the past.

“I really don’t think Yoongi hyung wants her here either,” Hoseok says. “If he did, she’d have an invitation. Tell her to leave.”

Jimin has to listen to him. He doesn’t really have any other choice. He leaves from the dressing room, closing the door behind him, and he rejoins Taehyung at the building’s entrance. “Sorry,” Jimin says to the woman. “I’m supposed to ask you to leave.”

The woman looks at him with tears in her eyes, but it doesn’t really look natural. It’s almost like she’s trying too hard to make herself seem upset that she won’t be able to see her son get married. “Will you tell Yoonsung that his mother really misses him and loves him?” She asks. “And give him my congrats for this special day.”

“I’ll gladly tell Yoongi what you said.” Jimin assures her, but he probably won’t actually say anything to Yoongi about this. Although, he is kind of surprised that the woman gave in without a fight.

Seokjin comes to grab him and Taehyung to let them know that the ceremony is starting, and he leads the two of them to where the rest of the wedding party is.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        Anyone who doubts Yoongi’s love for Hoseok would probably have to be the most blind or oblivious person in the world with all the things that Yoongi does to prove his love to the younger one every single day. Today is no exception as Yoongi walks down the isle with his adopted father—it took a while to convince him to do this part in the ceremony, but he eventually agreed. Yoongi holds a bouquet of flowers in his hand, which he knows looks gay as hell, but Hoseok really wanted there to be the traditional bouquet of flowers at their wedding.

Yoongi didn’t really care about the flowers. He didn’t want a bouquet involved in the ceremony at all, and he definitely didn’t want to see Hoseok holding them—which is exactly how he, himself, got stuck with the damn thing. Since Hoseok wanted them, and he wanted to see Yoongi holding them, Yoongi had to do it.

His father leaves him when he hands Yoongi over to Hoseok, and Hoseok takes Yoongi’s hand to lead him up the flight of stairs to stand on the stage. Namjoon stands between the two of them to read off the script like Yoongi did for his and Seokjin’s wedding last winter. He reads the script off to Hoseok first, and he gets the “I do” from him. He then turns to Yoongi and reads off the same thing.

“I do,” Yoongi says, smiling. “I do. I really do.” He can’t say it enough.

“We only need one I do, Hyung.” Namjoon says, and Yoongi shoves the bouquet of roses at him, using it as his excuse to get rid of them.

Bomi bring Kijung up to them at that point. While discussing the things they could have Kijung do in the wedding, Bomi suggested that he could be the ring bear. Since he’s not actually to the stage to be able to hold things and give them over without putting them in his mouth and swallowing them first, Bomi suggested putting a little pillow-hat on his head and having him carry the rings that way. As ridiculous at the idea sounded, Yoongi and Hoseok both loved it, so that’s what they ended up doing.

Hoseok takes one of the rings off of the pillow on the baby’s head, and he puts it onto Yoongi’s finger. Yoongi does the same for them.

“I now pronounce you a married couple.” Namjoon says. “You may now kiss.”

For what took a lot of planning, a lot of stress, and a lot of money, that was over rather quickly, but it doesn’t really feel like a waste to Yoongi. Not at all because he has Hoseok in his life, and he knows that he’s still able to make the younger one happy.

 

Taehyung’s POV

        Taehyung loves big wedding ceremonies because it just means that the reception is going to be huge, too, and there’ll be lots of food an tons to eat. Not to mention the party and music and dancing that goes on as well.

Although he was trying to get Taehyung off his back earlier, Jimin is glues to the younger one now. He doesn’t let Taehyung get too far, and he keeps clinging onto Taehyung’s shirt in that cute possessive way he does when he gets a little jealous. Unlike Jimin, Taehyung doesn’t try to shake him off—instead, enjoying every moment that Jimin sticks too close to him.

Jimin doesn’t leave Taehyung until it’s time for Yoongi and Hoseok to throw the bouquet. Taehyung had heard them bickering earlier, Yoongi saying that he felt like an idiot if he threw the bouquet, so Hoseok came up with the cheesy idea of them throwing it together. Yoongi had made a comment on how that would only make him feel like a bigger idiot, but he agreed when Hoseok assured him that they’d both be idiots then.

“Taetae,” Jimin says when they announce that the flowers are going to be thrown. “I’m going to try to catch it.”

“Okay,” Taehyung says, kissing Jimin before he skips off to the group of men and women—mostly women, standing behind the grooms to catch the flowers. Jimin doesn’t have to catch it. Taehyung knows that they’ll be the next ones out of their friends to get married.

It only takes a few minutes for Jimin to come back, and, sure enough, he’s the one that caught the flowers. “Looks like we’re next, Kim Taehyung.” Jimin says, shoving the roses in Taehyung’s face.

“Soon enough, Park Jimin.” Taehyung says, gripping the smaller one’s waist.