Coffee Creamer #4 (YoonSeok)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Creamer #4 - Boys
Word Count: 2,609

Date in Chapter: Future dates. Super future dates.

Notes: As we decide whether or not to make an actual story of the future kids of Coffee Love, we have come up with a few cute/funny scenarios involving them. This one is basically Yoongi’s reaction toward his kids having boyfriends and sort of going too far with them. Featuring Yoongi’s POV, Hoseok’s POV, and the POV of their kids. Also, both parts happen on different dates. (The second one probably happening a few years later.) Warning for slight ual content (both times underaged), but nothing actually happens. Also, slight non-con in the first part.

 

Huimang’s POV

        Her father did warn her about bringing boys over to the house when they’re not around. He’s warned her of the dangers of having boys in her room in general, especially with the doors closed. Huimang, however, doesn’t think that they every man is evil the same way Yoongi does. After all, her fathers exists, and neither of them are really disrespectful people. Huimang trusts that there are good men in the world, and she’s sure that her current boyfriend, Juwon, is one of them. He is, after all, her boyfriend.

Yoongi and Hoseok, nor her annoying little brother, are supposed to be home until later in the evening because of Kihyun’s talent show. Normally a well-behaved daughter, Huimang decides not to be a good girl this time, and invite Juwon over to the house while no one is supposed to be home.

She’s increasingly nervous as she sees Yoongi’s car in the driveway instead of the garage, where he always parks it, but she discovers that there’s no one home and tells Juwon to come inside with her. Things were supposed to be mostly innocent. The two of them snuggling together, watching movies on her bed. Yoongi had stopped them from cuddling on the couch several times, and Huimang had complained about it.

“There’s no such thing as innocent cuddle.” Yoongi had said in that firm, protective, fatherly voice he uses more often than needed.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that I was supposed to leave the room when you and Hobi appa start cuddling.” Huimang argued, recalling all the times that her two fathers have shared innocent cuddles on the couch.

Right now, she was snuggled up on Juwon’s chest, enjoying their innocent cuddles. Something they would never be able to do if Yoongi was around.

“You know, this is nice.” Juwon says. Huimang could feel the words vibrating in his chest. “Being able to hold you without your dad to say anything.”

“Agreed.” Huimang sighs, and she attempts to rest her head on her boyfriend’s chest, but Juwon grabs her chin and turns her head to look at him.

He kisses her more deeply than any kiss that they had ever shared before. She tries to push him off at first, but quickly decides that it’s not so bad, and she grants him access to the inside of when he asks for it.

He slowly rolls on top of Huimang, pushing her so that her back is against the mattress, and he’s sitting comfortably on top of her, deepening the kiss more.

She knows that they shouldn’t be doing this, but she can’t bring herself to stop it. Her fathers won’t be home for a while anyways, so she doesn’t have to stop this, right?

She doesn’t gather up the strength or even the will to say anything until Juwon’s lips wonder from her own, and he kisses elsewhere, including her neck, where he gives extra attention to a mark there. “Oppa,” She breathes, pushing his head up so that he’d stop and look at her. It’s not that she doesn’t want this, because she kind of does, but she knows that she shouldn’t. They shouldn’t. Yoongi will probably find out in his fatherly way of knowing everything that goes on in the house, and she’ll be grounded for life. “We shouldn’t. My dads—”

“If your dad didn’t want anyone to touch you, he shouldn’t have made you so pretty,” He said, and he dipped down to kiss her once more.

Maybe it was the way he kissed her that made her thoughts and wills go all cloudy, and maybe that’s why she was so okay with this. Because of the intoxicating effect he had on her.

It’s not until Juwon fits between her thighs and grinds against her that Huimang attempts to stop him a second time. This time, it’s not only because she doesn’t want her fathers to find out, but also because she’s come to the realization that she doesn’t want this. She’s scared. She’s never done this before, and, quite frankly, she’s sure that she doesn’t want Juwon to be the first one to take her. She doesn’t trust him enough. Especially with the way he’s acting right now.

“Y-you know what?” Huimang asks, biting back a moan as Juwon rolls his hips forward again, rubbing her in just the right way. “I’ve changed my mind. I don’t—”

She moans again, Juwon only going harder instead of stopping, so she uses all of her strength to push him off of her. Being a cheerleader and a dancer have their advantages. Those long hours she spends training really pay off when she needs them to.

“I said stop,” She demands.

Her attempt to stand from the bed fails when Juwon grabs her elbow to drag her back down, but she hears a car pull in the driveway, and she knows that her parents are home.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        As Yoongi passes by Huimang’s door, he hears sounds that clearly prove that she is not the only person in her room. Had the sounds not been partly suggestive and partly like Huimang was frustrated, Yoongi probably would have left it alone, assuming that she had one of her girl friends with her. But Yoongi knew better than to think that, and the bedroom door came open in a hurry.

Yoongi stood there, staring into the bedroom. Staring at his daughter on her bed with her boyfriend, which he had explicitly told her several time is not allowed under any circumstances, and she almost looked like she was going to cry. Because of her clearly emotional state, Yoongi’s eyes moved to Juwon, glaring at him with enough intensity, he was sure the boy was frozen in place.

“Appa, I—” Huimang’s voice was shaky, and it only fueled Yoongi’s flames.

“Out.” He says, his tone very precise and poison-like.

Juwon just sat there. Although he didn’t make an attempt to leave from the room, he did let go of Huimang and fold his hands in his own lap. “Sir, I—”

“If you don’t want to castrated, I suggest you get off of my daughter’s bed and leave my house.” Yoongi says, keeping eye contact with the boy the entire time he spoke.

Without another word, Juwon gets up and leaves from the room, avoiding eye contact with Yoongi on the way out.

When his eyes fall back on his daughter, she begins crying and apologizing.

Yoongi doesn’t say anything in response to her apologies. He turns and looks at the door, and he sighs. “I’ll be back to take this down,” He says, tapping the door. “You clearly can’t be trusted, so you don’t get the right to privacy.”

As Yoongi turns around to leave the room, Kihyun, who would usually be laughing and making fun of his sister for having gotten caught and in trouble, walks in to comfort her instead.

 

Hoseok’s POV

        “He hates me.” Huimang cries, holding her pillows close to her chest when Hoseok enters her room later that evening. Yoongi had already taken the door away, and he didn’t even drop the subject at the dinner table, despite Hoseok telling him to ease off a little.

“He doesn’t hate you.” Hoseok says, sitting down, pulling Huimang close to him. She’s just a teenager, so Hoseok doesn’t expect her to understand, especially since Yoongi’s history isn’t exactly something they’ve ever discussed with either of their children. His biological mother was a -addict who whored around, and Yoongi did the same thing before meeting Hoseok. Being Huimang’s biological father, he’s worried that she might do the same thing. “If he hated you, he wouldn’t be so upset about this.”

“Then why doesn’t he trust me?” Huimang argues. “Nothing happened. We didn’t do anything. I wouldn’t let him.”

Hoseok sighs, rubbing the girl’s arm. “You brought your boyfriend to the house when you knew that he wasn’t allowed.” Hoseok pointed out. “Regardless if anything happened or not, you broke a very important rule. One that we only ever made for your safety.”

“I know,” Huimang sighs, rising from Hoseok’s chest and putting her pillow in her lap. “It’s just…it’s hard being the good girl he wants me to be. I’m not perfect, but he acts like I can’t do anything wrong.”

“He doesn’t expect you to be perfect. I’m the one who has to be perfect,” Hoseok says with a laugh, and Huimang laughs a little at that as well. “He just doesn’t want you to get hurt. You mean the world to him, to us, and—”

“The older you get, the less we can do to protect you.” Yoongi suddenly enters the conversation. He has the bedroom door in his hand, and Hoseok knows that he felt like an for taking it away, which is why he’s bringing it back.

“What Hyung said.” Hoseok agrees, kissing his daughter’s temple.

He smiles, watching Yoongi put the door back up, and Yoongi joins them on the bed once he’s done.

“You’re annoyed because we try to protect you. You’re not a little girl anymore, so that’s normal.” Yoongi tells her. “But we’re scared because you’re growing up faster than we can…faster than I can learn to let go.”

That was actually really sweet, Hoseok thinks to himself, smiling fondly at his husband.

“I don’t hate you,” Yoongi says, and Huimang hugs him. “I hate the world for being such a dangerous place for you to exist in, but I could never hate you.”

“I know, Appa.” Huimang says, nuzzling her head into Yoongi’s chest. “I love you.”

“Me too.” Hoseok says, and he kisses Yoongi’s cheek.

 

(years later)

Kihyun’s POV

        One of the advantages Kihyun has over his older sister is that he is a boy, and their fathers don’t know that he is interested in boys. In fact, until recently, Kihyun didn’t really know who he was interested in. It took Taeji confessing to him and a couple of weeks contemplating that before he realized that he felt the same way toward his best friend.

Taeji has always been allowed because he’s Kihyun’s best friend. They’ve had countless amounts of sleepovers, so much that each of their homes is like the other’s second home. The sleepovers have continued despite the start in their relationship. Kihyun hasn’t told either of his parents about them because he doesn’t want the sleepovers to end.

When Kihyun returns to the room with some snacks, Taeji is lying on his side, phone in hand, probably playing some game or messaging someone. He’s so ing cute, however, that Kihyun can’t resist. He sets the snacks aside on the nightstand, and he removes Taeji’s phone from his hand.

“Hyung, what are you—”

Before Taeji can even finish that question, Kihyun kisses him, climbing on top of him and pinning his wrists to the mattress.

“Kihyun hyung,” Taeji breathes when Kihyun pulls back for air. “We shouldn’t—”

“Do you want to?” Kihyun asks, looking into Taeji’s dark eyes.

“Definitely,” Taeji sighs, wrapping his arms around Kihyun’s shoulders, and he pulls himself up to press a kiss to Kihyun’s neck. “But your dads could be home at any minute.”

Yoongi, Hoseok and Huimang had left just earlier to go grocery shopping. They always take forever to come back, so Kihyun’s not really worried about it.

“We have plenty of time.” Kihyun assures him, and he kisses his boyfriend again. Deeply and on the lips.

“Soso-yah wants to know…”

Kihyun freezes, hearing the scary one’s voice behind him.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        So this…isn’t exactly something Yoongi had seen coming. He kind of had a feeling that Kihyun might be gay, but he never suspected anything going on between him and Taeji. It was a shock to walk in and see them together like this, particularly because Kihyun had left the door wide open.

“You two, living room.” Yoongi says. “Now.” He adds as he turns to leave.

It doesn’t even take a minute before the two kids join him in the living room.

“Before you even say anything,” Kihyun says, walking over to the couch. “I thought you were with Hobi appa.”

“And you think that excuses you?” Yoongi asks, watching as Kihyun and Taeji take a seat next to each other, Taeji hugging Kihyun’s arm and resting his head on his shoulder. That’s something they always do, cuddling like that, but it’s not exactly uncommon for friends to be affectionate toward each other, so Yoongi never thought anything about it. “Are you two a couple? Or is this—”

“We’re a couple.” Kihyun says matter-of-factly.

“For how long?” Yoongi asks.

“Just, uh…almost a month?” Kihyun questions, looking at Taeji, and Taeji nods, smiling.

“And do your dads know about you?” Yoongi asks Taeji.

Taeji shakes his head. “We didn’t really tell anyone.” He says. “You’re the first to know.”

“Are you mad?” Kihyun asks. “Are you going to take my door away?”

“I can’t really take your door away when you left it open anyway,” Yoongi says. “And no. I’m not mad, but Taeji’s not staying the night. Not tonight, and not again.”

“What? That’s not fair!” Kihyun argues because of course he would. “It’s not like I can get him pregnant.”

“Kihyunie hyung—”

“I don’t care if you can get him pregnant or not.” Yoongi snaps. “He’s only fourteen, Jung Kihyun, and you will not be doing anything to him under my roof.”

Yoongi’s glad that, if Kihyun is going to have a boyfriend, that one happens to be Taeji. He’s not worried about naive and innocent Taeji turning into an or anything and hurting Kihyun. On the contrary, he’d be more worried that Kihyun would be the one to hurt Taeji.

“You’ve never had a problem with him staying the night before—”

“Because I didn’t know that you two were a couple before.” Yoongi says. Considering that they had been a couple for nearly a month now means that they’ve slept in the same bed as boyfriends. “We’re not discussing this any further.”

“What about Hobi appa?” Kihyun asks, crossing his arms. “Does he get a say?”

“Even if he did, he’d agree with me.” Yoongi assures him.

Despite Yoongi’s certainty that Hoseok would agree, it becomes a topic at the dinner table.

“And Taeji’s only fourteen, so…”

“I agree.” Hoseok says, just as Yoongi knew that he would. “If Huimang couldn’t have her boyfriends stay the night, I don’t think it’s fair that you do.”

“Why?” The question comes from Huimang.

“What?” Yoongi asks, looking at her. She asks as if to defend her brother, but it doesn’t really make sense to Yoongi.

“I mean, Taeji and Kihyun have been staying the night at each other’s house pretty much ever since Taeji learned to walk.” Huimang says. “I don’t really think it’s fair to say that they can’t do that anymore.”

Yoongi sighs. Huimang serves a good point, but, still, Yoongi can’t allow them to stay the night together when they would have done something, thinking that Yoongi wasn’t home.

“All right,” Hoseok is the one to speak. “Taeji can continue to stay the night on the condition that Taehyung and Jimin agree.” He looks at Yoongi. “Sound good?”

That sounds fair, Yoongi thinks. Taeji is, after all, Jimin and Taehyung’s son. If they agree to letting their fourteen-year-old son stay the night at his boyfriend’s house, Yoongi can’t really argue.

“Sounds fair.” Yoongi agrees, and he looks at Kihyun. “Just…don’t do anything until neither of you are a minor anymore.”