Coffee Love #6 (NamJin / JiTae)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #6 - A Little Jealousy…
Word Count: 5,012

Date in Chapter: November 7

Note: This chapter happens a little over a week after Coffee Love #5. This starts the Namjin arc, and…well, lets just see how everything goes.

 

Jungkook’s POV

        “Tol,” Jihoon says, nuzzling closer to Jungkook. He talks to Jungkook as if they should was up no, but he doesn’t see to be up to getting up.

This week, it’s their fall break. Jungkook is always happy that he gets the same breaks as Jihoon from school, but this time, they can’t go home to either one of their families because they still both have to work. Yoongi said that he has been too soft on Jihoon, giving him so much time off. He said that he needs to start working through school breaks if he’s going to learn any responsibility for his job. Since Jihoon couldn’t get time off, Jungkook didn’t even bother asking at the cafe. Instead, he convinced Seokjin to let Jungkook work the mornings with him so that he’s working on the same schedule with his boyfriend, and they can have more time to spend together.

“Tol,” Jihoon says again when Jungkook doesn’t respond. Jungkook’s awake, and he can hear Jihoon perfectly. He just doesn’t want to accept that it’s the beginning of the week again, and they actually have to do. It’d be nice if they could have gone to Jihoon’s family’s place again. Of even to see Jungkook’s family this time. “Wake up.”

“Why don’t we both call in?” Jungkook suggests, rolling on top of boyfriend.

“Because if we both call in, they’ll know we’re not really sick.” Jihoon says, and he taps Jungkook on the nose.

“Come on,” Jungkook begs. He drops his head down to rest on Jihoon’s shoulder. “It’s not like either of them have never just not gone to work to spend time with Namjoon or Hoseok instead.”

“I have a hard time imagining Seokjin hyung doing anything like that.” Jihoon says. “For Yoongi hyung…yeah, I’d believe it.”

Although he doesn’t want to, not at all, Jungkook gets off of his boyfriend. He offers Jihoon a hand to pull him up out of the bed as well. “Do you want to come by the cafe for lunch at least?” Jungkook asks as he slips his uniform shirt on, tucking it into his pants.

The one thing he hates about working in the cafe is the stupid uniform they have to wear. It’s not really that he thinks it’s ugly. He just wishes that he could wear whatever he wants. Like Jihoon. Jihoon never has to wear anything specific to work. Unless, of course, they’re going to some kind of event, then he has to wear a suit and tie.

“Yeah,” Jihoon says. He grabs Jungkook’s belt loops and pulls him closer. “You don’t have this tucked in properly.” He says, and he doesn’t even let Jungkook fix it for himself. He shoves his hands into the younger’s pants, fixing the shirt for him.

“I think you’re just looking for an excuse to get into my pants.” Jungkook teases him.

“You caught me.” Jihoon says in return. Not really the response Jungkook was expecting, but he’ll take it.

“You know, if that’s all you want, you can just ask.” Jungkook tells him.

“I know,” Jihoon says, his fingers curling around Jungkook’s hips. “But it’s fun to be sneaky sometimes.”

And that does it for the younger one. He can’t resist Jihoon when he’s being a little mischievous—something that doesn’t happen very often. “I don’t know about you,” He says, pushing Jihoon onto the bed, “But I think I’ll call in sick.”

Jihoon sighs in content only as Jungkook climbs on top of him and his powerful hips roll forward against Jihoon’s groin. “I can’t,” Jihoon refuses even Jungkook’s strongest attempts to get Jihoon just to stay home. Jungkook nuzzles his face to the crook of Jihoon’s neck and on the sensitive skin there. “I want to, but—”

“What about showing up a little late?” Jungkook suggests. Since it’s just the first day of their break, he wants to make sure they start it off right.

Jihoon seems to deliberate for a moment, and then he sighs. “All right,” Jihoon gives in. “But if I get in trouble, you have to put up with me ing about it during lunch.”

“Deal,” Jungkook agrees, giggling. “You’re cute when you’re pissed, anyway.”

 

Taehyung’s POV

        “What are your plans for the day?” Jimin asks, snuggling up to Taehyung’s chest as they both finally wake up from their dreams.

“Well, since you’ll be at work all day, and I’m off for the day,” Taehyung begins. Until now, Jimin hadn’t asked about Taehyung’s plans until now, so Taehyung never really thought to tell him. “Pixie and I are going to some book signing with Solbin—”

“Does she know that you don’t read?” Jimin asks, tilting his head back so that he can look into Taehyung’s eyes.

“Yes,” Taehyung says, pinching Jimin’s sides. “She’s the one who wants to go. I’m just going to hang out with her because we haven’t had the chance lately.”

“Fair enough,” Jimin says. “And after that?”

“Then Sungjae and I are getting together after lunch to work on our project.” Taehyung informs him, studying Jimin’s expression carefully at the mention of Sungjae’s name.

“Sungjae?” Jimin asks. “Do you have to meet with him?”

“Yes, Jimin.” Taehyung says back. “I have to meet with him. We’re partners.”

Jimin doesn’t say anything in return, and he knows that the smaller one is upset by the way the corner of his curves into a bit of a frown.

“You can trust me.” Taehyung assures him. “And don’t tell me you don’t trust him. He’s not the one you need to—”

“It’s not a matter of trust.” Jimin suddenly snaps. He seems to catch himself, and he rolls away from Taehyung so that the younger one can’t see his face anymore.

“No?” Taehyung asks. He wraps his arms around Jimin’s waist and presses a kiss between his shoulder blades. “Then what is it?”

“I don’t like sharing.” Jimin mumbles, like he doesn’t want Taehyung to hear him.

Taehyung smiles and pulls Jimin closer to his chest. “In other words, you’re just being selfish.” Taehyung says.

“I’m not being selfish!” Jimin snaps again, rolling back over to face Taehyung. “I just don’t like him hanging all over you and touching you. You are my Taehyung, and—”

Taehyung cuts Jimin off with a kiss, giggling when he pulls back. He recalls Jimin’s last relationship, the one with Jungkook. In that case, it was Jungkook not wanting to share Jimin with Taehyung. Now it’s Jimin not wanting to share Taehyung with anyone else.

“I’ll tell you what,” Taehyung says, and he kisses Jimin again. This time on the forehead. “I’ll tell him to stop sitting so close to me, and I’ll even tell him not to touch me if that’ll make you happy.”

“It would.” Jimin says, smiling.

“And if he doesn’t stop,” Taehyung continues. “I’ll ask my professor if I can have a different partner.”

“You don’t have to—”

“I will.” Taehyung promises. “As cute as you are when you’re jealous, I shouldn’t allow you to be upset.”

“I love you,” Jimin says, and he kisses Taehyung. “You are too sweet.”

“Because I love you, too, Park Jimin.” Taehyung says, and he kisses Jimin once more before patting his . “Now, get up and get ready for work. I think we’ve lazied long enough. I’ve got to feed Pixie before she starves to death.”

 

Hoseok’s POV

        The J-Hopeful dance crew has a special show coming up in two weeks, and the owner of the venue had called Hoseok first thing in the morning to let him know that he’d like the main dancers to finish off the show with a performance by themselves. Since the show is coming up in two weeks, that means Hoseok has to get started on choreographing a dance for them, knowing that none of the dancers have time to come up with one on their own. That’s why he comes out to his studio this early on a Monday morning.

“Good morning, Hoseok!” Yoojin, the girl who works at the front desk of the building his studio is located in, greets him. “What brings you here on a Monday morning?”

“I have to come up with a dance for my kids before Friday.” Hoseok says, glad that it’s only the three best dancers in his class that will have to learn it. They’re the only ones who could learn something so quickly.

“A short notice?” Yoojin asks.

“Yeah, but it’s not too bad. This is one of the biggest shows that I’m actually getting paid to put on,” Hoseok assures her. “So I’m not going to complain.”

“Well, good luck then.” She says, and Hoseok nods, waving to her as he goes to the elevator to head up to his studio.

His day is already getting off to a bad start when he gets onto the elevator and notices a large spider on the wall right next to the buttons. Of course the stupid little has to be right there where Hoseok has to hit his floor number. Well, not really having much of a choice, Hoseok quickly punches his floor number and examines the other side of the elevator before backing up to the opposite corner and regretting that he works near the top of the building. It makes his ride with the spider that much longer.

The elevator ride, that seems to take an eternity to pass by, finally comes to an end, and Hoseok hops off, heading straight to his studio. As he approaches the hall, he hears music pouring out of one of the room. When he turns in the direction of the studio, he notices that the sound is coming from the studio right next to his. The one that had been vacant for almost a whole year now.

He knows that it’s kind of rude to walk into someone’s studio while they’re working, but he also knows that it’s rude to play the music with the doors open so that everyone can hear it. Interested to meet this somewhat rude neighbor of his, Hoseok walks through the door of the neighboring studio. He sees the person inside dancing to a techno song, and Hoseok would be lying if he said that he wasn’t impressed. He’s good. Like, really good.

Hoseok notices that he sees Hoseok’s reflection in the mirror. He offers a smile, but he keeps dancing until the song comes to an end. Once it’s over, he stops and turns to face Hoseok, panting to catch his breath. “Hey,” He says hitting the stop button on his music player when the next song starts up. “Sorry, I was just testing the new studio out.”

“It’s fine,” Hoseok says. “It’s just, sort of a common curtesy we have here that you keep the studio doors closed while playing the music out loud.”

“Oh, right.” He says. “Sorry about that. Do you have a studio around here?”

“Right next door,” Hoseok tells him.

“In that case, we’re neighbors.” The man points out the obvious. “I’m Jeon Jihwan, a new dance instructor in the area.”

“Jung Hoseok,” Hoseok introduces himself. “I’ve taught here—”

“I know who you are.” Jihwan cuts him off. “I’m a big fan of your work.”

“Oh. Then I’m sorry to say that I’ve never heard of you before.” Hoseok says, maybe with a bit of the blunt honesty he picked up after living with Yoongi for so long.

Jihwan laughs. “It’s fine.” He assures him. “Until now, I’ve done all of my work in Japan.”

Hoseok nods. “Well, I look forward to seeing your work, then. You’re really good.” Hoseok tells him. “I’ve got to get to my studio to work on a dance. Don’t forget to close your doors…and, see you around?”

“Sure.” Jihwan says, smiling.

When Hoseok leaves the studio, he closes the door behind him.

 

Jihoon’s POV

        “You’re late,” Yoongi notes when Jihoon enters the studio, dropping his bag at the table more than an hour after he was supposed to be there.

“Yeah, sorry. I—”

“Do you care about your job?” Yoongi asks.

“What?” Jihoon questions, almost offended by the question.

Yoongi sighs, standing up and walking over to the younger one. He leans against the wall, folding his arms across his chest. “Do you care about your job?” Yoongi asks again. “I know I’ve been really soft on you from the beginning—” Jihoon can’t help but scoff, imagining how Yoongi acted toward him from the start as being soft. “But when I tell you to be here by a certain time, Jihoon, that’s what I mean.”

Jihoon swallows, afraid that this might be it for him. He’s tested Yoongi’s patience enough, and now he’s going to let him go. “I…I care about my job,” Jihoon says, unable to hide his anger at his brother right now. “I just…it’s the first day of break, and—”

“Jihoon.” Yoongi says to cut the younger one off. “I’m not mad.”

“You’re not?” Jihoon asks.

“No,” Yoongi says.

“Disappointed then?” Jihoon guesses.

“Not yet.” Yoongi tells him. “I understand, but you’re going to need to start focusing a little more on your work. You’ve improved a lot since you’ve started working here, and I really think that you have the potential to start your own line.”

“Really?” Jihoon asks, excited of what that would mean for him. Of course it’d be more work and responsibility, but he’d love to put his own name on his clothes rather than attaching the default “Suga Styles” tag to it.

“Honestly.” He says. “You just have to take your work more seriously, and I’ll consider making it happen.”

“I’ll do it.” Jihoon says. Having his own line would mean doing his own sketches without needing Yoongi’s approval before executing them. It would mean having his own showcases so that he doesn’t have to go with Yoongi on every single one of them. And, even better than all of that, it would mean more money for him. Ultimately, he and Jungkook would be able to get an even better place than they have now, and…well, the only downside is that he’d have to work harder. But Yoongi makes it work with Hoseok while running the company and still doing designs, so Jihoon’s sure that he can do it, too.

 

Namjoon’s POV

        Namjoon called Seokjin earlier in the day to see if he had time to meet for lunch, but he told Namjoon that he already had plans with a friend. He knows by the usage of the word “friend” and not “Hoseok,” this friend that he has lunch with is the same friend that he’s been talking to for months that Namjoon still has yet to meet.

Well, since he couldn’t have lunch with his husband, Namjoon decided to go for the next best thing—having lunch with Yoongi.

“You okay?” Yoongi asks only ten minutes into their lunch. He hardly pays any mind to Namjoon’s obvious misery any other time, but he seems concerned right now.

“No,” Namjoon admits.

It’s quiet for a moment. Namjoon doesn’t say anything else, and Yoongi seems to wait for him to continue.

“I think Seokjin hyung is…” He can’t even say it. It’s not something he ever thought would happen, and it’s not even something that seems likely with Seokjin. It took him four months to even go to bed with Namjoon, so Namjoon couldn’t imagine him going to bed with anyone else. “I think he’s cheating on me.”

Still, Yoongi sits quietly. He sits for a while, not saying anything. He takes a drink of his cola before finally speaking. “I know he didn’t really stand up for me when Hoseok thought the same thing,” Yoongi says, “But I seriously doubt Seokjin would do anything like that. Even if he would, I don’t know of anyone that’s crazy enough to put up with someone like him.”

Namjoon sighs. “I didn’t really bring it up for you to insult my husband.” He says.

“It was a compliment.” Yoongi corrects him. “Maybe it didn’t sound like it, but I meant it as a compliment.” He swallows his noodles before continuing. “What makes you think he’s cheating on you?”

“He stays out late on some days.” Namjoon says. “When I ask him where he was he just tells me that he was with a friend. He won’t tell me where they go or what they did.”

“Do you ask?” Yoongi questions.

“No,” Namjoon admits. “I don’t want him to think I don’t trust him.”

“But you don’t,” Yoongi points out. “What’s wrong with him knowing that?”

“I do—

“You don’t.” Yoongi insists. “If you trusted him, you wouldn’t accuse him of cheating. You certainly wouldn’t do it without giving him a chance to explain himself first.”

“Hoseok didn’t give you a chance that one time.” Namjoon reminds him.

“I know,” Yoongi says. “And I know how bad it feels to not be trusted when I put so much effort into being honest with him.”

“You don’t put a lot of effort into it,” Namjoon says. “It comes naturally.”

“Don’t do the same thing to Seokjin.” Yoongi says, ignoring Namjoon’s comment. “Talk to him. Your relationship is at it’s best when you two talk to each other.”

Namjoon hates to admit it, but Yoongi’s right. He can’t assume anything until he talks to Seokjin.

 

Taehyung’s POV

        Going to the book signing was relatively boring for Taehyung, but lunch is better. He and Solbin go to a dog cafe so that Pixie can come in and eat, too, and they sit at one of the booths and order some burgers and shakes. “You two are so perfect together,” Solbin says, almost squealing. “Can I just ask why you guys haven’t been dating, like, you’re whole life?”

Taehyung smiles before taking a drink of his shake. “Maybe because it would feel as amazing as it does now if this was our ninth year as a couple.” Taehyung tells her.

“Well, whatever.” She says, waving it off. “You’ve pretty much been dating the whole time. If you think about it, it’s kind of like you were cheating on Jimin oppa when you were with Daeil oppa. You two have always been like boyfriends. And best friends.”

“We’re best boyfriends.” Taehyung says, smiling.

“Will you be best husbands when your married?” She asks.

Taehyung laughs and shakes his head. “We’ll always be best boyfriends. Even when we’re husbands. It sounds nicer than best husbands.” He looks up at the clock that’s hanging on the wall. “Anyway, we better hurry up and finish this. I’ve got to meet with Sungjae in twenty minutes.”

“You’re a busy man these days, Taehyung.” Solbin says.

At the end of their lunch date, Taehyung meets Sungjae just as planned. They’re doing their final reading of their script today and deciding how to set up the studio that the filming department is loaning for the duration of the project. Basically, this is the last day to make any changes before they start working with their actors on getting the shooting done. They’re actually a bit behind because this project is due at the end of the break, and they were supposed to have started the filming already.

As they go over the script, Sungjae does what he does every time, and he leans close to Taehyung, pressing his side against Taehyung and resting his head on Taehyung’s shoulder as he speaks. Taehyung doesn’t actually mind it. He knows that’s just Sungjae’s personality. He doesn’t really have a concept of personal space, and he’s known for a being a little too friendly sometimes without meaning to. Hell, he’ll even hug strangers and touch their arms and things, and it kind of make other people uncomfortable.

If Jimin doesn’t want him to do it, however, then it’s up to Taehyung to say something about it. It’s up to him to make Sungjae aware of how friendly he’s being and how it makes Jimin uncomfortable…and adorably jealous.

“Do you like Jimin?” Taehyung asks instead of getting right to the point and telling Sungjae that Jimin doesn’t want him touching his boyfriend.

“I…don’t see what that has to do with this project.” Sungjae says, suddenly a little fidgety. The question is sure to catch him off guard, but he’s reacting strange.

“It doesn’t have anything to do with the project,” Taehyung agrees. “But I’m just asking. You’re my friend, and Jimin is my boyfriend. I spend a lot of time with both of you, so I want you two to get along, but it feels like you two don’t like each other. I mean…I know he doesn’t like you, but—”

“Oh.” Sungjae says, obviously disappointed. “It’s not that I don’t like him, but…why doesn’t he like me?”

Taehyung shrugs. “I don’t know. Because you hang all over me, and he gets jealous.” Taehyung says. “I know it might not seem like it, but he’s a little possessive.”

“I know,” Sungjae says. “He was always like that with you. It’s actually why we broke up.”

Taehyung is highly confused for minute, but then everything clicks with him. This is Sungjae. Yook Sungjae. The same Sungjae that Jimin dated in junior high school. It explains why he’s always in a hurry to leave when Taehyung and Jimin are together, and it explains…

“You know what?” Taehyung says, gathering up his things. He picks Pixie up and puts her in her little carrying bag. “I think we’ve done enough today. We can start the filming tomorrow.”

Taehyung leaves from the studio, but won’t admit that he had tears in his eyes as he did it. The only thing on his mind is whether or not Jimin knows that this is the same Sungjae from all those years ago.

 

Seokjin’s POV

        Namjoon is outside with Latte when Seokjin pulls into the driveway. It’s not really a common thing that he does, sitting outside with the dog that is, but Seokjin always thinks it’s cute when he and Latte are together. Somehow the big dog suits Namjoon. They look good together.

Seokjin parks in the garage before joining Namjoon in the yard. “Isn’t it cold?” Seokjin asks, folding his arms tight around his chest as he approaches the younger one.

“She wanted to come outside,” Namjoon says.

Seokjin approaches, and he zips up Namjoon’s jacket for him. Namjoon doesn’t even offer a smile, so Seokjin knows there’s something wrong. “Can you come inside now?” Seokjin asks, not wanting to stand out here. He also doesn’t want to sit on the cold, bare ground. It’d b more comfortable to talk to Namjoon inside where it’s warm.

“Sure,” Namjoon says, calling for Latte to follow them.

The two enter the house, their large dog following behind them, and Namjoon instantly plops down on the couch while Seokjin goes to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. “Are you okay?” Seokjin asks, sitting down on the couch. It’s always weird when he’s the one who has to ask if the other is okay. Normally, it’s Namjoon trying to comfort him, and it’s times like these that he remembers that Namjoon needs to be comforted, too.

“Were you with your friend?” Namjoon asks. “Joonmyeon?”

“Yeah,” Seokjin tells him. He doesn't intend to lie to Namjoon about that.

“What do you do with him?” Namjoon continues with the questions. “When you stay out for one to two hours longer than usual, what are you doing?”

Seokjin is no idiot. He knows what Namjoon is trying to get at. He’s jealous, and he thinks that Joonmyeon and Seokjin might be a little more than friends.

“We talk,” Seokjin says. “That’s it, really. We just talk. I talk about my problems, and he listens.”

“You can talk to me about your problems.” Namjoon tells him, not seeming any more comforted than before.

Seokjin smiles, and he presses a kiss to Namjoon’s lips. “I know, Joonie.” He assures the younger. “I do talk to you about my problems, but I like to have friends, too.”

Namjoon sighs. It almost sounds like a sigh of relief, and he pulls on Seokjin’s shirt until the elder gets the hint and leans on him. “So he’s just a friend?” Namjoon asks.

“What?” Seokjin asks back. “Of course. What else could he be?”

“Just…” He shrugs his shoulder for Seokjin to get up again, and he adjusts his position so that he can look Seokjin in the eye. “Promise me that I’m the only person…”

“Namjoon,” Seokjin says, looking Namjoon dead in the eye. “I promise there is nothing going on between us. You know me. I wouldn’t let just anyone—”

“Seokjin hyung,” Namjoon says back, quiet. He leans forward and cars his fingers through Seokjin’s hair, and he presses a kiss to Seokjin’s jawline. “I trust you.” He says before kissing Seokjin’s lips and pushing him back on the couch.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        “So someone finally rented the studio next to mine.” Hoseok says. Yoongi can feel the words vibrating from his chest as he rests his head on Hoseok, listening to his heartbeat. It’s that steady, slow kind of beat that it always is until Yoongi decides to try something to get it to speed up.

“Oh, really?” Yoongi asks, tracing circles around Hoseok’s s with the tip of his finger. “A dancer?”

“A dance instructor.” Hoseok tells him. “So I guess there’s a little competition in the building now. I guess it kind of makes things exciting.”

“Is he any good?” Yoongi asks. “Did you see him dance?”

“Yeah, only because he left the studio door wide open with his music playing loudly.” Hoseok says. “And yeah, he’s actually…really good. He might even be better than me.”

“He’s not,” Yoongi says. He doesn’t even have to see this other guy dance. He knows that it won’t have the same effect on him as Hoseok dancing, so he knows that he’s not better than Hoseok. “No one is better than you.” He says, pushing himself up to kiss Hoseok.

Lots of people are better than me, Hyung.” Hoseok tells him.

“Not to me.” Yoongi sighs, laying his head back on Hoseok’s chest again.

“You haven’t seen him.” Hoseok insists. “If you see him, you’ll think he’s better than me.”

“Then find an event he’ll be dancing at, and let me see him.” Yoongi says. “Just so I can tell you that you’re better.”

“I’m not letting you see him dance.” Hoseok argues back. “You’ll fall in love with him like you did with me, and I’ll be history.”

“Hoseok, it’s going to take a lot more than a good dancer to even be half as amazing to me as you are.” Yoongi assures him. Still, Hoseok is kind of cute when he gets insecure. While Yoongi finds it cute, he doesn’t like the younger one feeling insecure. He’s got a mixed range of emotions toward Hoseok’s insecurities.

“I know,” Hoseok says, kissing Yoongi’s head. “I just like being your favorite dancer. It’s why I only show you people who are mediocre. Then you can’t think any of them are better than me.”

 

Jimin’s POV

        “Did you know?” Taehyung asks the moment Jimin walks through the door after his long day at work.

Judging by how Pixie gets up and walks out of the room, he can tell that Taehyung’s pissed. Actually, Jimin doesn’t need the dog to tell him when Taehyung is pissed, but it’s interesting that Pixie had learned when it’s best to steer clear of his and Jimin’s arguments. “Did I know what?” Jimin asks, hesitant.

“That Sungjae…Yook Sungjae is the same Sungjae that you dated before?” Taehyung snaps.

“You…didn’t?” Jimin questions. He was sure that Taehyung knew. In fact, he’s sure that’s why the two were getting along so well.

“No I didn’t know,” Taehyung says, still clearly angry, but he seems a little more hurt now. “How the was I supposed to know?”

“Maybe because he has the same exact name…and he looks exactly the same.” Jimin says. “He’s your friend now, so I don’t see why my history with him is a big deal.”

“Because…” Taehyung’s voice cracks, and Jimin knows, just like anyone would, that he’s probably going to cry. The thing is, he doesn’t understand why. “Why the are you so jealous of him? Is it because he’s hanging all over me, and you don’t want him to touch me? Or is it because you don’t like me getting his attention?”

“Taehyung—”

“Admit it,” Taehyung cuts him off. “You really liked him, and you were crushed when he broke up with you. I bet you—”

“Kim Taehyung!” Jimin snaps, and Taehyung finally shuts up, sniffling. “Will you listen to me? Yes, he’s the same Sungjae I dated in the past, but…I love you, Taehyung. I’ve always loved you. If you recall when I was dating him, I’d always get pissed off because he’d be clinging to you. You were my best friend, and I was the only person who was allowed to cling to you without being your boyfriend. Like I said, you are my Taehyung. No one else’s.”

Taehyung gets up from the wall he was leaning against, a smile on his face now. Jimin is so glad that it’s pretty easy for them to get over any small things like this instead of letting things like this affect them. He’d hate having any huge obstacles to get over with Taehyung, but he’s sure they could do it if they ever came up.

“You know, I’ve forgotten about you getting jealous like that.” He says, pulling Jimin close to him. “You’ve always been a jealous little , haven’t you?”

“Only because I didn’t want anyone to take you from me.” Jimin says, tilting his head back so that Taehyung would kiss him. Boy does he love kisses.

“Well, now you don’t have to worry about that,” Taehyung says, kissing the smaller one. “I’m all yours.”


Note: If you know who Jeon Jihwan is, you are amazing. There's a lot of hints in here of upcoming events...we really want Coffee Love #4 to be more excited than the more relaxed Coffee Love Season three was, soo...look forward to everything we have planned! Bye!