Coffee Love #14 (NamJin)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #14 - Four Years
Word Count: 2,189

Date in Chapter: 2016 December 21

Note: Namjin’s four year anniversary. One year of marriage. Enjoy! There’s a lot of time skips and such in this chapter. Sorry about that. T_T

 

Seokjin’s POV

        Seokjin wasn’t going to skip work for today, but, because his birthday happened to be on a Sunday this year, he didn’t have to skip a day of work for that. Besides, this day marks the first full year of his and Namjoon’s marriage, and the fourth year of their relationship.

Seokjin doesn’t even worry about setting his alarm to wake him up, and he doesn’t even wake up on his own, as he normally would on days that he typically has to work. He just wakes up later in the morning, resting comfortably on his own side of the bed. When he rolls over to scoot closer to Namjoon, he finds the younger’s side of the bed to be empty.

Frowning, Seokjin rises on the mattress and looks around the room, his eyes still tired. Without his contacts in, Seokjin can’t really see that well, but he can see well enough to know that Namjoon isn’t in the room at all. He reaches over to the nightstand and puts his glasses on.

Seokjin gets out of bed, and he walks out of the bedroom, hoping to find Namjoon elsewhere in the house. After checking the living room and kitchen and coming up short, other than locating Latte, Seokjin heads back to the office to see if Namjoon would be there. Not finding Namjoon there either, Seokjin just assumes that the only other possibility is that Namjoon went to work today.

“Latte, where is Joonie?” Seokjin asks, walking back to the bedroom.

He grabs his phone from the nightstand, ready to call and find out where Namjoon could be, but he sees that he has some messages from Namjoon. He opens them to see what they say. “I just left to pick up some breakfast.” “I meant to be back before you woke up, but this is taking longer than expected.”

Seokjin smiles, reading over the rest of the messages. When he looks up from his phone, he sees a familiar black wallet sitting on the chest in their room, and just as soon as he notices it, the phone goes off with another message: “I forgot my wallet at home, Hyung. Can you bring it to me? T_T”

Seokjin rolls his eyes as he punches out a response to Namjoon: “I’m on my way.”

He doesn’t bother too much with fixing himself up to look particularly nice. He just changes into something that’s not his pjs, and he combs his hair out. “Sorry, Latte,” Seokjin says, petting the dog on her head. “I don’t think you can come.” He says, and he grabs his keys before leaving from the house.

 

Jihoon’s POV

        The breaks, like winter break and summer break, are a lot easier than the semesters in which Jihoon still has to focus on his schoolwork. It still on nights when Jungkook still has to work at the cafe because he tends to leave before Jihoon even gets home from Suga Styles, and he doesn’t even get back until Jihoon is already in bed.

Even still, the breaks are the best. He’d much rather focus on his work at Suga Styles than having schoolwork on top of that.

Especially because his graduation is coming up soon, and Yoongi has been a lot harsher on him these days.

“Jihoon,” Yoongi says when he arrives in the studio after some meeting he had to attend to. Since Jihoon isn’t an official employee at the company, there are meetings that he’s not required to attend, and today’s meeting was one of them.

“I’m almost finished here.” Jihoon says, not looking up from the design that he’s working. He had been preparing for a fashion show that’s coming up tonight, it being the winter solstice and all, and he’s almost done with the final design. “I just have to—”

“Jihoon.” Yoongi says again, cutting Jihoon off. “It’s lunchtime, and Jungkook is here.”

“Oh,” Jihoon sighs, relieved that’s all Yoongi had to say. He was worried that the elder was about to get onto him for not having his work done by now. He turns around to face Yoongi.

“He’s waiting in the hall.” Yoongi says.

“Okay.” Jihoon chimes, hopping off of the stool. “I’ll be back to finish this later.” He assures Yoongi as he grabs his bag and leaves from the studio. He goes out into the hall to find Jungkook, but, before he even gets the chance to look around, the younger one grabs a hold of his arm and pulls him in for a kiss, making Jihoon squeak in surprise.

“What are you doing here?” Jihoon asks when Jungkook finally lets him go. “You didn’t tell me you were coming.”

“I didn’t.” Jungkook agrees. “But I got hungry and thought of having Indian food for lunch, and then I thought about you because I don’t think we’ve ever eaten Indian food together. So…I thought I would come and ask you if you wanted to go to an Indian restaurant with me. Or Thai. There’s a Thai restaurant downstairs.”

Jihoon loves the moments when Jungkook just goes on rambling about things. He finds it cute. “You know, if we haven’t had it together,” Jihoon says. “I probably never had it at all.”

“So…is that a yes?” Jungkook asks.

Jihoon laughs, and he clings to Jungkook’s arm. “Yes, but I have to be back in an hour, so let’s just go to the Thai restaurant.” Jihoon says. Despite having interned/apprenticed here for a year now, Jihoon had never tried the Thai restaurant that’s just right downstairs. He’s never tried any Thai food. If it’s not Korean or pizza, Jihoon hasn’t tried anything that he hasn’t had with Jungkook yet.

“I’ll have you back in an hour.” Jungkook promises.

 

Taehyung’s POV

        After the meeting is over, and Taehyung has all of the minute notes organized, something that’s only left up to him because Sungjong is on a break for the rest of this week, Taehyung is done with everything he was supposed to do for the day, so he goes to find Yoongi. Naturally, the first place he checks is the studio, and that’s exactly where Yoongi happens to be.

“I just got done typing up the notes.” Taehyung says, poking his head into the studio.

“Did you print them off and put them on my desk?” Yoongi asks, looking up from whatever he’s working on.

“Um…I just e-mailed it to you.” Taehyung says.

“Print them off and put them on my desk,” Yoongi says. “And then you are free to go.”

“Okay!” Taehyung chimes before skipping off from the studio.

Normally, Taehyung wouldn’t really care or worry about getting sent home early, but there’s the solstice festival going on in the city today, and he really wants to take Jimin downtown to enjoy it.

 

Jimin’s POV

        “You almost done here?”

Jimin yelps and nearly jump into the floor when he hears Taehyung’s voice behind him, Jimin having been more focused on eating his meal than listening for someone sneaking up on him in the break room.

Yes,” Jimin snaps, turning to face Taehyung, but he doesn’t stay angry for long when Taehyung steals his lips in a gentle kiss. “But I still have work to get done, so whatever you have—” Taehyung kisses him again. “Taehyung—” Another kiss, and Jimin sighs. Defeated. “What do you want?”

“To take you away from here.”

“No.” Jimin says, not even waiting for Taehyung to continue.

“And you don’t have a choice. I’m forcing you to come with me.” Taehyung says, smiling brightly.

“Taehyung, I still have—”

Another kiss, and Jimin is silenced once again. He hates himself for being too easy to win over.

“Don’t say that you still have work to do.” Taehyung hums, taking Jimin’s hand into his own and intertwining their fingers. “I’m not accepting that as an excuse.”

Before Jimin says anything, Taehyung kisses him once more, and Jimin is sure that they’ve already kissed more times than should be allowed in the break room. “Yeah, and I don’t think Yongguk hyung will accept you whisking me away as an excuse for me randomly disappearing from work.”

“Then it’s a good thing I’ve already worked that part out.” Taehyung says, and Jimin glares at him. “I told Yongguk hyung to let you go.”

“He wouldn’t have agreed.” Jimin says, knowingly.

“He did. You can ask him yourself if you don’t believe me.” Taehyung swears. “I told him that you won’t be here for my birthday because of the trip you’re going on with the dancers at the end of the year, and I wanted to at least spend the midwinter festival with you.”

“All right,” Jimin gives in, deciding to give Taehyung the benefit of the doubt. “But I’m going to ask Yongguk hyung myself.”

“Go ahead.” Taehyung says, and Jimin pulls his best friend along with him to his boss’s office.

Jimin is surprised to find that Taehyung is actually telling the truth this time, and he allows Taehyung to whisk him away to the various winter festivities that will be held downtown.

 

Yoongi’s POV

        “Hyung, we have a problem.” Hoseok says the instant Yoongi walks through the door.

Is there ever a time that Yoongi comes home and there isn’t a problem? If there has been one, Yoongi can’t really recall. “What’s up?” Yoongi asks, dropping his keys into the bowl.

“Pistachio killed a mouse.” Hoseok says. “I’d show you the proof, but I don’t think it’s very polite to take pictures of dead animals, and I wasn’t just going to let it lie around until you came home.”

“Pistachio killed a mouse.” Yoongi repeats. “Where’s the problem?”

“He killed a mouse.” Hoseok says again. “In our house. That means we have mice.”

“Or a mouse, which Pistachio killed.” Yoongi assures him, and he grabs Hoseok’s hand to drag him over to the couch. Hoseok stands in front of Yoongi as Yoongi sits, and Yoongi just looks up at him. “Who’s to say there’s more than one mouse?”

Hoseok sighs, and he cars his fingers through Yoongi’s hair. “It’s always safe to assume that there’s more than one.” Hoseok says.

“Well, we’ll let the dogs get them.” Yoongi suggests. “We can’t set out traps or poison because it might hurt the dogs, so we just have to trust Stach and Bean to kill them.”

“Hey,” Hoseok says as Yoongi slowly pushes his shirt up to reveal his stomach. “Aren’t we supposed to be getting ready for the fashion show?”

Yoongi presses his lips just below Hoseok’s naval and smiles up at him. “Yeah,” He affirms, his voice just barely above a whisper. “But we have time for this.”

Hoseok’s takes in a shaky breath as Yoongi undoes the fastenings, placing a kiss even lower once he gets them opened. “Hyung,” Hoseok breathes.

“Twenty minutes.” Yoongi promises, satisfied when that’s all that’s needed for Hoseok to give in.

 

Namjoon’s POV

        The celebration of their four year anniversary didn’t really go anywhere like Namjoon had planned for it t, but he’s quite pleased with how it turned out. Other than grabbing Latte, he and Seokjin didn’t return to the house after breakfast that morning. They just walked around the midwinter festival and bought some neat little trinkets and things, spending money on things they didn’t really need, but it was fun anyway. A walk down a snow, dimly lighted path was how they planned to finish off their evening, and now they were back home again.

Namjoon was lying on the bed, reading a book, and Seokjin was in the shower, getting ready for bed. Namjoon had thought of doing other things when he and Seokjin got back to the house, but once Seokjin decides to take a shower, he’s pretty much done for the night.

Or, that’s what Namjoon thinks until Seokjin comes back from the shower, wearing a slightly oversized t-shirt, and nothing else. Namjoon recognizes the t-shirt as his own. In four years of their relationship, one of those years being a year of marriage, Namjoon has never seen Seokjin in his clothes. That’s just not something the elder ever does.

He looks hot, though.

Seokjin climbs up onto the bed, and he crawls over to Namjoon, removing the book from Namjoon’s hands. “Is this book more fascinating than I am?” Seokjin asks, sitting on Namjoon’s lap.

“No,” Namjoon sighs, one hand going to the small of Seokjin’s back as Namjoon tilts his head back for a kiss. “Nothing is more fascinating than you when you’re like this, Hyung.”

Seokjin smiles before kissing Namjoon again, and, this time, Namjoon has to struggle for dominance, but Seokjin wins this time by rolling his back against Namjoon’s groin. Being completely unexpectant of it, it catches Namjoon off guard.

“Today was great,” Seokjin says, rolling over and dragging Namjoon with him so that he’s now on top of him. “But it’s still lacking something.”

“And I think I know what that something is.” Namjoon says back.

Looks like Seokjin is going to be taking another shower tonight.


Note: Sorry for the lack of quality in this chapter. I'll probably be posting a big announcement on tumblr later, so...look out for that.