Coffee Love #46

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Love #46 - Finale
Word Count: 1,378

Date in Chapter: 2017 July 21

Note: This takes place the Friday after Coffee Love #45. Too too short, but I got tired of rewriting my parts, so...

 

Jimin’s POV

        Jimin doesn’t touch Taehyung’s phone when his alarm goes off this time. If he’s not going to wake when Jimin tries to wake him, then he will allow Taehyung to hear the alarm himself. He just watches as Taehyung’s face goes from a peacefully resting one, to his features tensing like he’s trying to block the alarm out, until he finally opens his eyes. He starts off glaring, but his expression softens when he sees Jimin smiling at him. Instead of turning his alarm off, he rolls over on top of Jimin, squishing him underneath his weight.

“Aren’t you going to turn your alarm off?” Jimin manages, squirming around until he can find a more comfortable position under the younger—one that allows him to breathe.

“Nope.” Taehyung hums, and Jimin can feel his chest fall as he lets out a big sigh. “I like this song. Besides, it can’t be bothering you that much if you haven’t turned it off on your own.”

Jimin turns his head a little to the side so that he can look more directly at Taehyung’s face. “I’ve already turned it off twice, but you wouldn’t wake up.” He snaps. “Will you please—”

He’s silenced with a kiss, which wasn’t totally unexpected. It wasn’t unexpected at all, really. “Just because you are so cute,” Taehyung says, “I will turn it off.”

Jimin groans in pain as Taehyung’s elbow presses into his side when he reaches over to grab his phone.

“Did I hurt you?” Taehyung asks after he has his phone shut off.

“No. I’m just making random sounds of pain because it’s a new hobby of mine.” Jimin says.

“Here?” Taehyung asks, slipping his hand under Jimin’s pj shirt and resting it right where it hurts. His touch is gentle, and the way he looks at Jimin with concern causes Jimin’s cheeks to warm up and makes him forget about the pain.

Still, he nods, and he watches as Taehyung lowers himself while pushing Jimin’s shirt up. He moves his hand and places a kiss there instead, followed by another, and another until Jimin lets out a sigh. It’s only then the he looks up at Jimin to smile. “You know,” He says, bringing himself back to his original position. This time, however, he’s holding himself up on his elbows instead of lying on top of Jimin. Jimin likes it better like this. He likes it when Taehyung hovers above him, looking down at him so that Jimin can see his face with his hair falling into it. “Sungjong hyung told me not to come in today since we’re caught up and there’s not a lot to do, so—”

“No.” Jimin says immediately.

“What?” Taehyung asks, giving him a confused look.

“I’m not skipping work just because you have the day off.” Jimin informs the younger. He can totally expect Taehyung to come up with some kind of request like that.

“That’s not even what I was going to say.” Taehyung says. 

“No? Then what were you going to say, Kim Taehyung?” Jimin asks, partly doubting Taehyung’s words.

“I was going to say,” Taehyung says, resting his large hands on Jimin’s rib cage, “That I’ll have the apartment cleaned when you get home. Then we can just go out and eat. Somewhere nice. We deserve it.”

That actually sounds good to Jimin. It’s been a while since he and Taehyung went out on a real date. “I’ll be looking forward to it.” Jimin says, earning himself another kiss from Taehyung.

“Get yourself ready for work, and think about where you want to go tonight. It’s up to you, but I’m paying.” Taehyung says. Before Jimin even gets the chance to argue, Taehyung adds, “My idea, I’m paying.”

 

Seokjin’s POV

        “Why aren't you at work? And why isn’t he at daycare?” Seokjin asks when Namjoon walks into the cafe around lunch time, Jinhee in his arms. The child sits with his face nuzzled in Namjoon’s chest, not looking around the cafe or even at Seokjin.

“I got a call from the daycare, and they said that he was running a high fever, so I had to go pick him up.” Namjoon says, worried.

Seokjin heart falls in his chest, and he almost tries to run straight through the counter to hold his son, but he reminds himself that the counter is, in fact, there. He remains in his spot and just asks, “Is he okay?”

Namjoon nods. “I just wanted to come and tell you that I’m taking him to the doctor to see what’s up.” He says. “He’s nearly seven months old, you know, so a cold shouldn’t be too much for him to get over.”

Namjoon is listed as the first emergency contact when it comes to Jinhee being at daycare. He’s a lot more calm when dealing with emergency situations, and he has an easier time leaving work than Seokjin does. Seokjin can’t just leave his cafe on days that he’s the only one working.

“Will you call me and let me know what the doctor says?” Seokjin requests. Today is one of those days—one that he can’t leave the cafe because he doesn’t have anyone to take his spot. “Immediately?” He adds.

“Of course.” Namjoon says. “I’ve already made you worried, I can see, so I’ll definitely call you once I leave from the doctor’s office.” He leaves over the counter, and he lifts Jinhee’s head a little. “Now give him a kiss, and I’ll be on my way.”

Seokjin, who would never breath the same air as a sick person without wearing a mask, leans over the counter and presses a kiss to Jinhee’s forehead. He is warm, and Seokjin frowns. “Don’t forget to call me.” Seokjin says.

“I won’t forget.” Namjoon says, and he steals a kiss from Seokjin as well. That little . He knows that Seokjin doesn’t like kissing when there are customer’s around, but Namjoon manages to escape from the cafe before Seokjin even thinks to say anything.

 

Jungkook’s POV

        Not having to work at the cafe today, Jungkook decided to ask Hoseok if he join him for lunch. Oh, except Hoseok already had plans with Yoongi, which he invited Jungkook along to. They meet Yoongi at his company, joining him for lunch in his office.

“You know, Jihoon hyung has called me three times this week.” Jungkook says. He doesn’t mean to talk about Jihoon all the time, but it just comes out naturally when he doesn’t know what to say or simply doesn’t have a lot to say. There’s a lot he can say about Jihoon.

“That’s good. You seem happier when he finds the time to talk to you.” Yoongi says.

“He’s so cute, you know.” Jungkook knows that Hoseok and Yoongi both must be tired of listening to him, but he doesn’t care. “I don’t think I could find anyone more fit for me than Jihoon hyung. He’s perfect.”

“You sound like you’re falling in love all over again, and it’s making me sick.” Yoongi says, making fake gag noises.

“Shut up, Hyung,” Hoseok says, slapping his husband on the arm. “They’re cute, and you agree.”

“Yeah, I mean, I told him that I felt guilty because I kept having thoughts in my head about…” Jungkook almost says specifically that he was thinking about Yoongi, but he quickly reminds himself that it’s Yoongi himself and his husband that he’s talking about. The last people he probably wants to admit this stuff to. “People.” He saves himself. “But he didn’t even get upset about it. In fact, he thought that it was cute that I don’t normally think about those sorts of things.”

“You are a lucky one,” Yoongi says. “Many people aren’t able to be that open and honest with their partners because being too honest in relationship often leads to problems just as much as lying can.”

“I’m just looking forward to him getting some time off to come home and visit me.” Jungkook says. The thing that bothers him the most about Jihoon being away is that he has been gone for a little more than a month, but Jihoon still hasn’t been told anything about when he will be able to come home.


Season 5???