Coffee Creamer #3 (JiTae)

Coffee Love 4

Coffee Creamer #3 - Getting Better
Word Count: 481

Date in Chapter: Future date. Early 2017

Note: Super short chapter. JiTae only. Enjoy. (And we forgot to link the JungHoon from Coffee Love #11, so enjoy that, too.)

 

        Furious, Taehyung grabs Jimin’s wrist harshly and jerks him from the table he was leaning against, and he pulls the smaller one out of the classroom. “Taehyung wait,” Jimin whines, trying to pull his wrist free as well as get Taehyung to stop. Tears running down his face.

Taehyung stops and spins around, staring into Jimin’s tear-filled eyes, and he feels his heart sink in his chest. He hates seeing the smaller one like this.

“I didn’t…” Jimin wants to tell Taehyung what actually happened back there, but he’s crying too much to form any real words. He grips onto the end of Taehyung’s shirt and buries his crying face in Taehyung’s chest.

Taehyung can feel him shaking from crying so much, and probably partly because of the fear, so he just hugs Jimin to hold him close until he calms down. “I know,” Taehyung says, petting Jimin’s hair. “Jiminie, I know.”

“I really didn’t let him do anything,” Jimin says after a while. “I didn’t let him touch me. Ever.”

“I believe you,” Taehyung says. With Jimin’s track record from his teenage years, at least what he told Taehyung about them, Taehyung really shouldn’t believe him. Even considering what happened last year on their dance trip, Taehyung has every right to believe that Jimin actually let something happen. But Taehyung believes him. He wants to. He has to.

(Later that night)

Jimin accepts the cup of hot chocolate that Taehyung brings over to him, and Taehyung sits next to him on the couch, bringing the blankets up around both of them as they snuggle together in the warmth of their apartment.

“Why did you come to the school today?” Jimin asks, just curious how Taehyung managed to show up right when Jimin needed him the most.

Taehyung shrugs as Jimin snuggles more into his chest. “You were upset the last few times you came home from that class.” He tells him. “I figured I could make you happy by showing up randomly once.”

“Well, I’m happy.” Jimin says, taking a sip of the hot chocolate. Having worked at Whole Latte Love before getting the internship at BAP Games, Taehyung is actually good at making hot chocolate. Seokjin taught him well. “You couldn’t have chosen a better day to show up.”

“I like to think you can take care of yourself,” Taehyung says. He takes Jimin’s chin between his finger and his thumb, and he turns the boy’s head to face him. He has whipped cream on his lips, and it’s just the cutest thing. “But I like that you still need me to defend you sometimes.” He says, and he kisses Jimin, the whipped cream from his lips.

When he pulls back, Jimin’s eyes are closed and he has the most content smile on his face. “I love you, Kim Taehyung.” Jimin says.

“And I you, Park Jimin.”