Chapter 98

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

We are on our way home after MinKyul's announcement.

 

Hyominnie is so cruel to Qri.

 

Tss. What kind of proposal is that?

 

"Jungie can we stop here for a while?" I ask her to stop near the bridge.

 

"Ok" she said and parks the car.

 

"You still don't wanna go home?" She asks as we go out of the car.

 

"Nah. Are you tired already?" I ask.

 

"Well a little but I'd like to accompany you" she hold my hand while I lean on the hood of her car.

 

"Jungie if plan to propose like what Hyomin and Boram unnie do then better not propose and just marry me. I don't want to have a heart attack" I said and she giggled.

 

"Baby you never know baby." she said and smiles playfully.

 

"Yah! Ham Eunjung!" I stomp my feet and she laugh.

 

"Arasso. But baby always remember that I love you so much. You're the only person I love like this" She said while looking directly into my eyes.

 

I would be touched by her words but I don't know why I feel nervous.

 

I just hug her tight.

 

"You're so random Jungie" I said while still feeling the warmth from her embrace.

 

"Nah. I just really love you Baby...So much that I don't even know how to express it" She said.

 

"You know you don't have to try so hard coz I can feel it and I want to remind you that I really love you too" I said.

 

"Yeah I know. I feel so proud to know that you are fangirling over me. " She said and chuckled.

 

I hit her back while hugging her.

 

"Yah! But I'd be your one and only fangirl ok?" I said.

 

"Sure thing baby" She said

 

"You know I always find you handsome and beautiful at the same time but I never knew you could be that handsome Jungie" I said and it's true.

 

"Haha stop it already baby your making me blush" she said and she lifts me and makes me sit over her car's hood.

 

I smile to her.

 

"Jungie I want you have that hair on our wedding ok?" I said

 

"Arasso. Your wish is my command" She said and I pinch her cheeks.

 

"Could you be more handsome than that? I wanna discover it." I said excitedly.

 

"Yah how about you could you be cuter and beautiful than this? I wanna discover too." She and held my face like I held hers.

 

"C'mon Jungie I'm simply the beautiful Jiyeonnie. What you see is what you get. Yours is more exciting." I said

 

"Well you'll have all the time on the world to discover that" She said and winks at me which I find really cool.

 

She giggled.

 

"You are blushing hard again baby that even in the deem light I can clearly see your blushing face" She teases me.

 

"Stop teasing me Jungie" I said but she just laughs and continue teasing me.

 

We stayed there for a while before we go home.

 

FAST FORWARD

 

It's Friday today and I wake early and I'm excited.

 

Not because I'm going to school but because we will to the beach because tomorrow it'll be SoRam's wedding day and I'm so happy for them.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

I grab my phone and I smiled upon seeing who the caller is.

 

"Hello handsome" I answered and I heard her giggled.

 

"Well hi gorgeous" She greeted me too.

 

"Haha Ok ok. Are you on your way now?" I ask coz she will fetch me.

 

"Oh baby that's why I called" she said in a sad tone.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"I had an important meeting today and I can't cancel it. Is it ok with you if you will go with Suzy and Areumie? I'll just go there tonight or if I still can't tomorrow first thing in the morning" She said and that's really sad but it's work though.

 

I sighed

 

"Don't worry Jungie I'll just join them and don't tire yourself too much ok? Just come tomorrow morning and don't force yourself to drive tonight it's dangerous and your tired plus you are alone." I said.

 

"Aye aye captain. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow then? I'll miss you baby" she said.

 

"Haha I'm sure you will. " I said.

 

"Ehh? You won't miss me?" She asks and I bet she's pouting right now.

 

"Nah..." I said and she became quiet.

 

I laugh.

 

"I won't miss you but I'll be dying to be with you Jungie" I said with a sweet voice.

 

"Heol So cheesy. You're making me blush baby" she said.

 

"Haha. Anyway Jungie don't forget to eat your meals and most importantly don't forget about me. Alright?" I said

 

"Oh I might forget about everything but I'll never forget about you. You are locked inside my heart" She said.

 

OH MY GOSH

 

CHEESINESS OVERLOAD!!

 

"Arasso. We're too sweet now you know" I commented.

 

"Hahaha I notice that too but that's the Eunyeon ways so don't be too surprise. Alright I have to hang up now coz I have to work. I love you" she said

 

"Hmm. I love you too" I replied and then wait for her to hang up.

 

"Hey I thought you would go now" I said.

 

"You go hang up first" She said.

 

"Mwo? You called me so you're the one who's supposed to hang up" I said

 

"I don't really apply that rule so you hang up now baby" She said.

 

I sighed

 

We will argue forever if we no one will give up.

 

"Arasso I'll hang up now. Bye~" I said and press end call.

 

My Jungie jinja.

 

I get my bag and go out the room.

 

I saw Suzy going out of her room too.

 

"Sis can I join you and Areumie?" I ask.

 

"Huh? Wae? Eunjung and you fought again?" She ask.

 

"Nah. She can't come today. She had an important meeting" I said.

 

"Oh you will be lonely for sure" She said acting sad.

 

"Yeah yeah" I just said and drag her downstairs.

 

"MOM DAD WE'RE LEAVING" We said in unison

 

"Ok you guys take care Ok?" Mom said.

 

"We will mom don't worry" I said and we kiss their cheeks and go to the car.

 

We will fetch Areumie and then we will go to the resort.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm here at Soyeon's room and I'm watching her while she prepares her things and at the same time freaking out.

 

I sighed.

 

"Sso can you please calm down? Tomorrow is your wedding day and you will be fine. Everything was all set. What's the matter?" I ask coz I'm tired of her freaking out.

 

She sat on the bed.

 

"I feel something bad will happen Hyo and I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter