Chapter 34

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

They seem really serious talking about something. I'm sure I've heard my name and about decision but still I don't understand anything.

 

I decided to get in.

 

"Annyeong" I happily greeted them.

 

"Annyeong Sunbae" Suzy said and then stand.

 

"I think I'll leave the both of you" Suzy said then gran her bag and leave.

 

"Annyeong Jungie, how was your day?" She said and I walk towards her.

 

"It's not fine when you’re not around" I sat on the edge of her bed an heard her giggled.

 

"Seriously Honey no kidding. Can't I just stay here with you?" I ask her with aegyo hoping that she would let me.

 

"Haha you’re so cute Jungie but no. You will graduate this year you have to keep your focus" she said and there were moment of silence after she mentioned the word graduation.

 

"Jiyeonnie" I decided to break the silence.

 

"Hmm" she said signaling me to continue.

 

I look down.

 

"What if, what if I don't leave and just stay here with you?" I ask while playing my hands.

 

"Jungie don't say that" I heard her say almost whispering.

 

I look at her

 

"But after what happen to you, I'm now scared to stay away from you even just for minutes. I always had this feeling that I will lose you" I say almost crying.

 

"Jungie your Dad needs you so you have to go. I'm ok now please." she said.

 

"But I want to be here with you. And why do I feel like your pushing me away?" I feel sad about it.

 

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I ask her as I've heard a while ago there is something that I should've known.

 

"What? Nothing Jungie. Nothing. Please don't act this way. Look at you, you look like a kid" she said.

 

A kid? Am I being childish?

 

Is that what she means?

 

And nothing? But what I've heard a while ago doesn’t look like nothing.

 

She's keeping secrets to me too.

 

I thought we promised no more secrets.

 

"So is wanting to stay by your side always is being childish Jiyeon?" I said in a normal but with a hint of coldness and annoyance I'm hurt by my realizations.

 

"Mwo? I didn't mean it like that Jungie don't be mad" she said and try to touch me but I didn't let her..

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I don't know why Jungie suddenly become so sensitive today. I just told her she look like a child because she's cute It didn't even cross my mind that she's being childish.

 

"Mwo? I didn't mean it like that Jungie don't be mad" I said and try to touch her hand but she didn't let me.

 

I look at her face and she's crying she then stands up and grab her bag.

 

Is she leaving already?

 

"Jungie where are you going?" I panic

 

"Why is it so easy for you to say I have to leave? Do you not love me Jiyeon? Am I the only one loving you so much?" She said while back facing me.

 

I know she's still crying because her voice is cracking and so cold.

 

She then walks to the door.

 

"Jungie please let's talk about it. Don't leave me here" I tried to stop her but she didn't look back

 

She already left. Jungie left me.

 

I tried my best to stand so that I could chase her but I only ended up falling on the floor.

 

Hot tears starts to fall from my eyes.

 

What's up with you Jungie?

 

Why are you so sensitive today?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I'm feeling so tired right now from school.

 

Hyomin didn't even send me home she said she's going to meet a friend.

 

Can't she send me home before going to her friend?

 

Now I have to take a cab.

 

Who is that friend of her that she looks so excited to meet?

 

Argghh what do I care about her whereabouts she can do anything she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter