Chapter 42

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

"Bodyguards? Seriously Jiyeonnie. Is she serious?" Suzy said while hitting the drum set angrily like a pro. Luckily my secret room was sound proof or else the whole people in town will be disturbed.

 

"It's actually a good thing that she will be able to save mom and dad but bodyguards in school? Wouldn't that be too much?" She continues to rant while I'm covering my ears.

 

I understand how she feels but drum playing is just so annoying.

 

"Yah, yah I understand how you feel but will you stop doing that already. It's no music it's purely noise. You make a terrible drummer yourself “I complain.

 

Fortunately she stops and cross her arms

 

"I'm just letting out what I feel. Are you ok with all of this?" She huffed

 

"I'm not OK with everything just like you. I'm glad mom and dad will be saved but I'm not OK with the bodyguards thing. It's just that I have bigger problem that needs attention than to give a fuss to a thing that obviously we can nothing but to accept that its already there" I stated.

 

"It's Eunjung right?" She asks calmly this time.

 

I let out a heavy sad and nodded.

 

"Maybe you and Eunjung are not meant together" she said and laughed

 

"YAH don't you say dare say that we were match made in heaven" I retorted which made her laugh more.

 

"I can't believe I have a very supportive sister. Thank you so much" I sarcastically said

 

But I'm also thankful at least I'm not alone facing all of this distress that's happening to my life.

 

"But seriously Ji, what’s you gonna do if grandma finds out? I'm sure you're not going to leave Eunjung but what if she make Eunjung leave you?" She asks trying to play the violin this time.

 

Seriously Is she planning to ruin all my instruments?

 

But what she said is right what if grandma make Jungie leave me? What am I gonna do?

 

I sighed.

 

"Well I guess I just have to trust Jungie about that” I said

 

"Oh I guess you really fall hard to sunbae...Tss this thing is stupid it won't play" She said and put aside the violin.

 

I shook my head in disbelief.

 

"It's not stupid you just don't know how to play it right." I said then start strumming my guitar and hum random melody

 

"Yah. I want to play guitar too. Teach me" She sat beside me and excitedly get the guitar from me.

 

Aigoo, this kid suddenly becomes hyper.

 

After few moments of teaching lesson she already gave up.

 

"It's also stupid too. It just makes my finger numb" she complains and gives me back my guitar

 

"Tss. You're so impatient you can't learn everything in just a blink of an eye Suzy-ah" I said

 

"Whatever I'm going back to my room. Goodnight Jiyeonnie" she said and leaves my room.

 

I decided to go to bed too.

 

I check my phone it's 10pm now.

 

"Are you really mad at me? You didn't even say goodnight" I said talking to her picture which I made my wallpaper.

 

Should I call her?

 

Is she still awake?

 

It took me seconds to decide before I finally press the call button.

 

I put the phone near my ears it rings

 

My heart was beating fast I bit my thumb nail and close my eyes I'm nervous

 

Please pick it up.

 

"What?" She answered in a cold tone.

 

"Jungie are you still awake?" I mentally slap myself fir the stupid question.

 

"Hmm" she just said from the other line.

 

"A-are you mad?" I ask almost whispering.

 

"What do you think?" Gosh she's being so cold

 

Well, what do you expect Park Jiyeon?

 

"Jungie I'm sor-"

 

"Jiyeon I have to sleep now I still have to wake up early” I'm shivering now because of her coldness.

 

"Oh is that so?.Well goodnight Jungie I love you" I said

 

*toot toot* she hangs up.

 

She didn't even say goodnight.

 

Heol she's mad again this time.

 

Otteokhae?

 

I grab Eunyeon and Eunji and lay between them.

 

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

 

Park Jiyeon FIGHTING!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

EARLY IN THE MORNING IN SUZY'S ROOM

 

"Suzy-ah ireona" I softly whisper to wake her up while slightly shaking her sleeping body.

 

"Hmm, go away" she said while shifting her body to the other side.

 

"Yah ireona!" I said and hit her back to wake her up.

 

Well I tried to wake her properly but it didn't work.

 

So I have to do it the other way and it work so well.

 

She get up and look at me frowning.

 

"What's up with you? It's still early and our class will be after lunch. “she irritably ask.

 

"But I need your help. I have to see Jungie this morning" I said sat on her bed.

 

"What does it have to do me to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter