Chapter 85

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

Min and I decided to walk around the private part of the island so that we won't meet that dog faced man again.

 

"Min" I called her.

 

"Are you really gonna leave tomorrow?" I ask while looking down.

 

I tried to hide sadness but it betrays me and as my tears.

 

She held my face and wipes my tears.

 

"Kyul I have to. Just remember that everything I do is for us. Don't worry I'll call you always." She said and then gives me a peck.

 

"But, can't I just come with you?" I said.

 

"Kyul, if you come with me what will you do there? You'll just get bored waiting for me" she said.

 

It's true but I made up my mind.

 

"I could be your personal assistant. Let me come with you" I suggested.

 

She sighed.

 

"Arasso, arasso you will come with me my cutie pretty" she said and I hug me.

 

I don't know why but I'm feeling nervous.

 

"Min I'm here and I you know you can tell me everything" I said and she just giggled.

 

"You sound strange my Kyul" She said.

 

Yep coz you also sound strange my Minnie.

 

"Nah I just love you" I sincerely said but she giggled again.

 

"I just love the sweet talker Kyul" She said.

 

"Hmm. What can I do? I automatically drop my guards when it comes to you. My just can't keep a straight face coz I feel different emotions when I'm with you. They just keep showing Min." I said

 

"Heol. My Kyul I just don't know what to say" She said but she hugs me tighter.

 

I never imagined myself being this clingy but somehow I love your effects on me Park Hyomin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

My heart beats too loud to the point that it's the only thing that I can hear.

 

Areumie is slowly closing the gap between our faces.

 

Till our nose touched.

 

I saw her close her eyes.

 

I gulped and immediately look away so her lips landed on my cheeks.

 

She pulled away and sighed.

 

I just keep looking down.

 

I can't look at her.

 

She might be disappointed.

 

"Sweetie?" She called me

 

I slowly lift my head and saw her smiling at me. But her smiles didn't reach her eyes.

 

I don't know why I can't kiss her. I tried kissing her when she's asleep but I just really can't.

 

"I-I'm sorry" I just muttered.

 

"It's ok. I can wait. It's just a kiss though" She said and pull me in her embrace then force a laugh.

 

Right it's just a kiss but I hate myself coz I can't give it to my girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

Areumie decided to help the others cook for our dinner while I decided to go to my sister. She's in her room and it's a miracle that's there's no Eunjung beside her.

 

"Hey" I greeted her and sat beside her on the bed.

 

"Sis"

 

"Where is Eunjung? It's a miracle that she's not with you" I said and giggled.

 

She smiles.

 

"She's said she's going to cook something for me"

 

"Oh. Is that so?" I just say and rest my head on her shoulder

 

"Spill" She suddenly uttered.

 

"Mwo?" I curiously ask.

 

"You know Sis I can't she you but I feel like there's something bothering you. I'm here to listen so tell me" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"You know Areumie and I are in a relationship for more than a year" I stated

 

"Hmm. Isn't that a good thing?"

 

"Well of course it is" I said and gave another sigh

 

"So what's the matter?" She ask

 

I start to contemplate if I'm gonna say it.

 

"Sis how do you feel when you and Eunjung unnie had your first kiss?" I ask.

 

I look at her and she blushed.

 

Heol. I know very well that she's an expert in that since they just love kissing a lot.

 

"Of course it feels amazing" She said.

 

Amazing?

 

"Don't you feel nervous?" I ask.

 

"Of course I do but in my memory our first and second kiss was all by accident. Haha but our first real kiss was magical and sweet...jamkkanman why are you asking me this?" She ask

 

"Hmm. Areumie and I never kissed" I confessed.

 

"JINJARO?" She was surprised.

 

"Well were not like you and Eunjung. You guys were just bold enough to do those things" I said.

 

"Suzy you don't have to that bold to do it though but seriously you've never really do it? Even just a peck?" She ask.

 

"Nope. Every time we tried I immediately look away. I just can't control my heart and I'm freaking out always" I said.

 

"So you are the problem. What did Areumie say about it?"

 

"She's disappointed of course but she's not showing it to me. I felt guilty she always do everything to make me happy and she's very patient too even sometimes I'm throwing tantrums to her and it's so frustrating that I can't give her a simple kiss" I said and ruffled my hair in frustration

 

 

I heard Jiyeonnie giggled.

 

"Oh my God Sis. I think you're still not comfortable on your own girlfriend. You can make it Sis just keep trying. I can't really help you with it. When you do it just, trust Areumie. I mean don't be scared she's your girlfriend tell her how you feel so that you can both work it out." she said.

 

 

Right.

 

I have to talk to Areumie.

 

"Thanks Sis it's nice to have you back" I said and hug her.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

I here sitting in the sofa on the living room. Nervously shaking my legs and biting my lower lip.

 

I sighed.

 

Ottokkhae?

 

And because I'm too busy with my thoughts I failed to notice a figure sitting in front of me, holding a magazine and weirdly looking at me

 

I look down in embarrassment

 

"What's the matter Boramie? You look so tensed" Taeyeon ask

 

I sighed again and then sat beside her.

 

She got startled and move away a little.

 

I look at her and she raised her eyebrows to me.

 

"W-wae?" She muttered.

 

"Taeyeon-ah help me" I pleaded and hug her

 

I feel so hopeless, helpless and useless so many less.

 

"W-wait, wait, wait " She said and remove my embrace.

 

"What's the matter? And what help do you need?" She asks and distances herself to me again.

 

Haha I think she got scared.

 

"Listen but this is a secret if anyone found out about this I will kill you" I seriously said and smirked.

 

I saw her gulped.

 

"H-he-he Boram-ah don't look at me like that. You look like a psycho." she said.

 

I can't do this alone I need help. Maybe she could help me.

 

I sighed

 

 

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I was in the kitchen helping the other's to cook when I notice that Boram is not around.

 

Where did she go?

 

She usually loves to watch me cook but now she's nowhere to be found. I decided to live my work and look for her.

 

I found her in the living room.

 

She's hugging Taeyeon. I know it might be a friendly hug coz Taeyeon is Yoona's girlfriend and she is mine but I can't help but feel hurt.

 

Why can't she talk to me like that now?

 

Does her heart really change?

 

I just decided to go back to the kitchen.

 

She's happy so she might need me.

 

"Sso unnie are you ok?" Areumie ask me.

 

I just nodded.

 

After a few minutes she pops in the kitchen while hand in hand with Taeyeon.

 

"Sso I'll buy something outside" She said to me.

 

"I'll accompany you it's already dark outside" I said and I was about wash my hand and remove my apron.

 

"No no you don't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter