Chapter 89

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Then why do you say that you are on the set while you are actually with Soonkyu at the mall?" She asks.

 

What should I say?

 

I look down and took a deep breath before looking back at her again.

 

"My Kyul. I want you to know that whatever I'm doing is for us. I promise you I will never ever cheat on you. I'll be loyal to you. There are just things that I can't tell you right now but I'm not planning to keep it as a secret forever. Now all I'm asking is for you to trust me. Trust my love for you" I said and stand to hug her.

 

We stay like this for a while before she wraps her hands around me and bury her face on my tummy.

 

"Min, I'll trust you because I love you" She said while hugging me.

 

"Thank you my Kyul" I said and we broke the hug.

 

I wipe away all her tears.

 

"You're not dating Sunny in the mall? You're not buying a wedding ring for her right?" She ask like a kid

 

I laugh not because she's crying but because I've just seen another side of her and I feel honored to know she has this side.

 

She pouts.

 

Damn Lee Qri you're making me fall harder.

 

I pull her up and wrap my arms on her waist.

 

"Of course I'm not. We just stop by the jewelry store but we don't buy anything. Sorry I lied to you about being on the set. I know you'll be mad if you know I'm with Sunny. We just discuss an important thing" I explained.

 

"Can't I really know what is it?" She asks and I shook my head.

 

"Not yet, you'll know it soon. Now all I'm asking is for you to trust me. Can you?" I ask sweetly while looking directly into her puffy eyes.

 

She wraps her arms on my neck and instead of answering me she pull me closer for a kiss.

 

I smiled while kissing her back.

 

I'm still smiling when she pulled away.

 

"That's a sweet one. I think I should make you jealous more often" I said and smile playfully.

 

"Shut up Park Hyomin. If make me jealous again I will never let you kiss me again" Now she's back to her normal self Heol.

 

I pout.

 

"I'm just kidding my Kyul. I'll never do that" I said and hug her.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I wake up and turn to look at the bed.

 

Huh?

 

Its empty where is she?

 

I got nervous.

 

I immediately get up but I failed to notice that there's someone using me as a pillow so her head slipped and hit the edge of the couch.

 

She got awaken and hold her head.

 

"Omo. I'm sorry baby I didn't notice you. Why are you sleeping there?" I ask while rubbing the part of head that hits the couch.

 

"It's because you sleep here. You can sleep on the bed with me" She said while pouting.

 

I pull her to sit beside me.

 

"It's because you’re mad at me" I said.

 

"I'm not mad just sulking" she said.

 

I hug her.

 

"Baby tells me what's wrong. Why do you want us to get married immediately?" I calmly ask her to convince her in telling me what's bothering her.

 

"It's because I don't wanna lose you anymore. I want a strong commitment Jungie" She said.

 

I get it. She wants assurance.

 

"OK I understand but like what I've told you before your parents want you to graduate first. I don't want to break their trust to me especially to your grandma." i explained.

 

She sighed.

 

"But Jungie" She still complains

 

I think convincing her would be really hard.

 

"By the way I turned your phone off. A girl name Ryu Hwayoung called and I hate her" She said.

 

That secretary of mine is a trouble. Why can't she understand that I'm on leave?

 

"That's just my secretary Baby" I explained and pull her closer.

 

"Then fire her." She said.

 

"Wae? I can't just fire her without a valid reason." I said.

 

"But she said she's your future wife. Isn’t that enough to be a valid reason?" She said

 

Heol. Why did Hwayoung do that? Now I could understand why my baby is acting like this.

 

"I understand but still baby I can't fire her only for that reason. Don't worry I'll scold her for you." I said.

 

My baby easily gets jealous.

 

We are here in the kitchen right now cooking food. Well actually I'm the only one cooking coz my baby right here can't cook.

 

"You could be a chef Jungie" She said

 

"Jinja? Then I'll surely hired you as my y assistant" I said and wink at her.

 

I smiled when I saw her blush.

 

"Just focus on your cooking" She said and pushes me. I just laugh at her.

 

"Jungie" She called

 

"Hmm?" I ask without looking at her signaling her to continue.

 

"Should I learn how to cook? You know I can't just let you do all the work when we get married" She said.

 

I turn to her and lift her to sit on the counter.

 

"Baby you don't have to ok? Coz when we get married all you have to do is take care and love me and our kids so geokjeong hajimaseyo" I said and kiss her lips she pulled me closer and broke the kiss when we feel like running out of air.

 

"Heol. You two likes to kiss anytime and anywhere" We turn to look at the couple who's standing at the kitchen entrance.

 

"Hyominnie Qri" Jiyeonnie happily said and get down at the counter to meet them but I stop her.

 

"Wae Jungie?" She curiously asks.

 

My baby looks confused while Qri shook her head and Hyomin burst into laughter.

 

"You're still not over with that issue Eunjung? You're such a kid" Hyomin says.

 

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter