Chapter 83

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYERI'S POV

 

"Are you sure you're gonna leave now?" I ask him.

 

"Yeah" he replied shortly.

 

"But how about Jiyeon? What she needs you?" I ask trying to stop him from leaving.

 

"She will be alright since she's with Eunjung now. She's happy too. Just in case her head hurts just give her this. She will be ok now since there's no reason for stress" He said while packing his things.

 

I know he is hurt but he has to let go of Jiyeon.

 

"Alright but at least tell her you're leaving. She will look for you if you left without her knowing besides you're still the one who saves her and you already did the right thing. No need to feel guilty." I said.

 

"Arasso. I'll talk to her before I leave" He said.

 

"Good I'll miss you oppa" I said and give him a hug.

 

"Yeah. What do you plan to do?" He asks.

 

"Me? I think I'll stay here for a while. I miss going in this place when we were kids. This was supposed to be a private island but I didn't know that they decided to open some part of the island to public" I said and leave my cousin to walk outside.

 

What to do in this wonderful island?

 

I look around and saw someone taking pictures of the surroundings. I'm bored so I decided to interrupt her alone time.

 

"Hey. Lee Jieun is alone" I greeted her and she turn to me.

 

"Hyeri....Wae? I can't be alone?" She said.

 

"Well it's because you have friends to accompany you unlike me I know you guys still don't trust me." I said and she laughs.

 

"Well it's true that I do have friends but they are all busy with their partners I don't wanna be a chaperone so I choose to go with myself and about your case I don't have issues to you so of Jiyeon already forgive you then fine with me" She said

 

This girl is mysterious like Lee Qri but she's different level.

 

Hmm. Interesting.

 

"So you don't have issues to me that means I can go with you Jieun-ah" I said happily.

 

"Ok I'll allow you to go with me but call me IU not Jieun" She said.

 

"But that is your name. You should be proud" I said and we start walking around the beach.

 

"I didn't say I'm not proud of it. I just like to be called IU" She said.

 

"Alright...Jieun-ah" I said and starts to run away from her.

 

"YAH I TOLD YOU IT'S IU" She starts chase me.

 

Oh my feet will surely hurt after this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Why there are a lot of people in here? I thought it was supposed to a PRIVATE island.

 

"Sweetie let's go back to the mansion now" I said and tries to convince Suzy who is busy looking for souvenirs. You know her and her addiction to cute things.

 

"Just a minute Sweetie. Why are you so in a hurry?" She said and I just crossed my arms.

 

I hate people who keep staring at her.

 

I just sighed

 

Lee Areum calm down.

 

I look around and my something caught my eyes.

 

I smiled

 

"Sweetie I'll just go over there. I'll be right back" I said

 

"Ok" she replied without even looking at me.

 

I immediately go to the store.

 

"Ajumma I want that one" I said and she immediately handed it to me.

 

I smiled again.

 

“Seems like you're giving it someone special" Ajumma commented.

 

"Very special" I said and giggled.

 

I keep it in my pocket.

 

I hope Suzy like this.

 

I was about to head back to my Sweetie when I saw something unpleasant.

 

I frown and walk towards her direction.

 

Why is she talking to that man?

 

And they seem to be enjoying each other. I can see them smiling to each other.

 

Are they close?

 

"Eherm" I try to catch their attention when I get there

 

 

"Areumie" Suzy turn around and look at me.

 

What did she just call me?

 

Areumie?

 

I'm mad now and I don't know what to do.

 

I know I easily got jealous and I hate myself for that

 

I just turn my back on her and walk away. I need to cool down before I could say something that I might regret in the end.

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I wake up and I tried to get up but I failed because someone pulled me closer.

 

Then I remember I was with Jungie. I still can't believe that I'm really with her now.

 

I smiled.

 

Now I wish to see her. I found reason to face my fear. It's because of her.

 

It's because she's with me.

 

"Jungie" I tried to wake her up because I feel thirsty and I'm not familiar with the place to walk by myself. The last time I've been here was when I was a kid if I remembered it right.

 

"Jungie" I call her again.

 

"Hmm, wae?" I heard her sleepy voice.

 

"I want some water please" I said.

 

"Arasso, wait here and don't move" she said and I think she already go out of the room.

 

I wonder what time is it.

 

I heard a knock on the door.

 

Huh? It's not Jungie coz if it's her she wouldn't knock.

 

I feel that the bed moves a bit.

 

"Jiyeon" He voiced out.

 

"Myungie?"

 

"Yeah it's me. I just wanna say goodbye" He said.

 

"Goodbye? Wae? Are you leaving now?" I ask

 

"Hmm. You know I have work in the hospital and I can't stay here longer. They need me there. “He explained

 

I felt sad but I can't stop him. He's been a good friend mine and I owe him my life. Even though I don't understand why he did lie to me before.

 

"I hope you already forgive me" he said.

 

"It's ok. I already forgive you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter