Chapter 102

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I've been trying hard to fall asleep but I really can't.

 

I look at Jiyeon who is sitting in the couch.

 

She looks really uncomfortable there.

 

"Jiyeon" I called her but it seems like she's in deep sleep.

 

"JIYEON" I called her a little louder and yes she heard me but she got startled and rushed into me

 

Mianhae.

 

"What? Why? Is there anything you need? Are you hurt somewhere Jungie?" She worriedly asks and checks me

 

"I'm ok" I said and she starts to calm down.

 

She sighed

 

"I thought something's wrong with you" She said in relief.

 

She really worries too much about me when she looks so unwell.

 

"Sorry to startle you. You look so uncomfortable on the sofa. You c-can sleep here beside me" I said while I was looking down.

 

.....

 

There was silence.

 

I didn't dare to speak.

 

"Are you sure we can fit in here?" She asks.

 

"Well we actually sleep here together before remember?" I said reminding her.

 

"Huh? Uh-m yeah but you push me that time" I'm not looking at her but it's very clear in her voice that she's sad.

 

"I won’t push you this time...just get in here or if you don't want it's fine" I irritably said out of confusion coz I don't understand my feelings again. My heart is beating so fast. Is this some kind of heart ailments?

 

I close my eyes.

 

After a few seconds l felt that someone lay beside me.

 

I just ignore her.

 

But after a few minutes I can't help but to open my eyes and look at her. Her eyes are close and she's trembling a little.

 

"Hey I'll allow you to hug me right now." I don't know why did I say that.

 

She opens her eyes and meets mine. I can see that she's really not feeling well.

 

I don't know but my arm just move and put it over her head so she could hug me.

 

She hugs and I swear my heart is going crazy.

 

She rested her head on my chest and hugs me.

 

And I unexpectedly like how close we are right now.

 

EARLY IN THE MORNING

 

I'm already awake but Jiyeon is still sleeping. She's not hot as last night I bet she just really need some rest.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

I got startled by the sound of the phone.

 

I tried to search for it and it's in her pocket on her back.

 

Since she's using me as her pillow and I also don't wanna wake her up I had a hard time getting her phone.

 

The call already ended.

 

Then it rings again. I don't know how did i manage to unlock her phone but seems like my hand is so aware of the pattern.

 

"YAH JIYEON WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OK? YOU'LL BE LATE" Suzy really knows how to make you deaf over the phone.

 

"Suzy-ah" I called her.

 

"Huh? Eunjung?" I bet she's surprise that it's me.

 

"Yeah it's me. Jiyeon is still asleep. I bet she's still not feeling well so I don't wanna wake her up" I explained.

 

"Is that so? Ok then, tell her to stay there and don't her come to school today ok?" She said

 

"Yeah don't worry" I replied.

 

"Eunjung..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Please don't be too harsh to my sister. Don't you feel something when she's with you? If she didn't come and visit you one day will you be happy?" She ask

 

I didn't respond.

 

"Ok bye. Take care both of you" She said and hangs up

 

Heol.

 

I look at her phone.

 

I smiled when I saw that her wallpaper was my me.

 

I felt that she move a little and slowly open her eyes.

 

"Good morning Jungie" She greeted me and smile.

 

"Hmm. How are you feeling now?" I ask.

 

"I feel a little better than last night" She said and get up.

 

"Why my phone is with you?" She asks when she saw her phone on my hand.

 

"Oh Suzy called while you are sleeping" I said and handed her phone to her.

 

"She said you should stay here and don't go to school" I added.

 

"Oh ok. I almost forgot about school though" She said.

 

.....

 

There was awkward silence again between us.

 

I was lying in bed while she was sitting on the edge beside me.

 

Argggh it can't be like this.

 

"So your phone's wallpaper was me" I try breaking the silence.

 

She looks at me and blush.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Y-yah i-it's ok since you are my girlfriend!" She said

 

"I just said so. Why blush so hard?" I .

 

"Yah you're starting it again. Stop teasing me!" She complains and covers her face with her hands.

 

Do I love teasing her before?

 

"Jiyeon" I sat up and call her

 

She looks at me and help to sit. She's still a little bit feverish.

 

"Uhmm what ar-" before I could finish my question someone interrupt us.

 

"Good morning Miss Eunjung" Hwayoung greeted happily but her aura suddenly change when she saw Jiyeon.

 

"Good morning Miss Jiyeon" She greeted Jiyeon too. I don't know if it is just me or she's being insincere with greeting Jiyeon.

 

"Hwayoung-ah you came again" I said.

 

"Neh. I brought breakfast for you. I didn't know Miss Jiyeon is here so I just bought one." She said and places the food on the table.

 

"Heol. You shouldn't have bothered yourself" I said.

 

"Jiyeon, you go eat that I'm fine" I said to her since she's sick.

 

"Aniyo I'm ok.” She said like she's not interested in talking to me.

 

What's wrong?

 

"Goodmorning. Time for checkup Eunjung-shi" A man in white enters the room and I could easily say that he is a doctor but why him? He's not my doctor.

 

"Myungie?" Jiyeon smiled at him.

 

I'm not happy. I don't know if it's because I don't like this guy or because Jiyeon's attention is into him again.

 

"Eunjung's doctor is my friend and he's on leave so he ask me to cover him for the mean time" He said.

 

He came to me and checks me.

 

"You're doing well Eunjung. Do you remember anything new now?" He asks and I just shook my head. I don't want to talk to him.

 

"Ok" He just said and turns to Jiyeon.

 

"By the way Jiyeonnie seems like you haven't eaten yet and you still has fever" he said and touch Jiyeon.

 

Just now I wanna strangle this man with the stethoscope on his neck.

 

"Let me treat you for breakfast. Seems like Eunjung-shi is fine with her company here" he said and put his arm around Jiyeon.

 

"Can I Jungie?" Jiyeon ask seems like she really wanna go with that man.

 

"Do what you want" I simply said not showing too much emotion.

 

"So let's go then Jiyeonnie" He said and drag Jiyeon outside the room. I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Miss Eunjung" Hwayoung called me.

 

Right I just forgot that she's here with me.

 

"I'm sorry Hwayoung just go and now. I don't want to eat and please just focus on your work at the company. I'll call you when you’re needed" I said.

 

I know I sound rude but my mood is not so good today.

 

"O-ok Miss Eunjung if that's what you want." She said and leaves.

 

Tss. If she's hungry she should've just stay here and eat my food.

 

Haven't just offered her mine?

 

Now she left me alone here to go with that man. This is so annoying.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Myungie drag me outside the hospital to grab something to eat.

 

"My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter