Chapter 24

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I open my eyes only to witness a very alluring sight of my love who's sleeping like princess while using my arms as her pillow and slightly hugging me.

 

I smiled how can someone be this beautiful?

 

 I leveled my head onto hers and move closer until our forehead touch.

 

I close my eyes and feel her warmth.

 

I move closer again and our nose touch.

 

I smiled

 

What are you doing Ham Eunjung?

 

I glance down to her pink soft lips.

 

The feeling of her soft lips flashback to my mind.

 

Those times we've kissed.

 

I blushed on my thoughts.

 

I think I'm going crazy now.

 

It's actually very tempting and I could feel butterflies on my stomach.

 

I feel like there is a thousand volts running to my veins at this moments.

 

Should I kiss her?

 

But she's sleeping

 

But it's very tempting.

 

Damn I badly want to kiss her.

 

I move closer and make our lips met.

 

But it was just for seconds then I pulled away scared to wake her up.

 

I slowly remove my arm from her then sat up.

 

My heart was beating so fast right now.

 

Why are you nervous Ham Eunjung? You're not doing any crime

 

It's not a crime to kiss your girlfriend.

 

I ruffled my hair and sighed.

 

I'm going crazy.

 

I look at Jiyeon and she was still sleeping.

 

My gaze once again landed on her lips.

 

My heart was racing I bit my lower lip.

 

Park Jiyeon what are you doing to me?

 

I lay down beside her supporting my body with my elbow then slowly lean closer.

 

"Sorry honey I know you are still sleeping but I badly have to do this" I whispered then close the gap between our lips.

 

I kiss her.

 

Moments later I feel a pair of arms around my neck and pull me closer to deepen the kiss.

 

I feel like loosing my mind right now.

 

After ou heated kiss I still remain in my position on top of her. Her arms still around my neck.

 

"Is that the way you wake people up Ham? She ask with her husky voice and then giggled.

 

"Well not really. It's just that I kinda have a very tempting girlfriend" I said as I lean close to her to make our noise touch.

 

"I know right. But I think you should send me home now my parents will be home tonight" she said.

 

"OK but before that can I still have it one more time?" I ask her then she giggle and finger on my lips.

 

"No your mom might enter the room again. That was embarrassing Jungie" she said.

 

"So get up now, up up" she said while slightly hitting my shoulder.

 

"Arasso" I said and steal a kiss from her before I get up.

 

"Yah. Thats cheating" she said while giggling.

 

I just laugh.

 

What an adorable girlfriend  I got there.

 

She then bid goodbye to my mom and mom kinda don't want to let her leave and I also don't want to but of course that can't be.

 

So I drive her home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Jungie and I were in the car. She's sending me home now.

 

My parents will be home tonight so I have to be home early or I will listen to lots of nagging from them for the Nth time.

 

My Jungie suddenly become quiet which is weird coz she's being naughty when we wake up and now she's quiet.

 

"Hey Jungie what's the problem? Why are you so quiet?" I ask her from the passenger seat.

 

"It's because you didn't give me another kiss" she said while pouting it's very cute but I know there's something else bothering her.

 

"Haha. Your kiss me while I was sleeping. Who knows how many times you do that" I said teasing her.

 

"It's just once" she said.

 

"Only once?" I ask her

 

"OK OK I kissed you twice but it's only twice" she said and I just laugh.

 

"Seriously Jungie what are you really thinking?" I ask her seriously  this time.

 

She sighed.

 

"I'm just nervous for tomorrow's event " she said.

 

"Well I'm a hundred percent sure that you'll be doing great. I'll be cheering for you tomorrow so don't worry" I said then she smiled

 

"Thank you"

 

We arrive at my house but of course before I could go out the car my ham insist for a kiss.

 

I don't know whats with her today she suddenly became a kissing monster but she's very sweet anyway.

 

I'm t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter