Chapter 96

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY'S POV

 

I'm all prepared now and ready to go outside my room.

 

The house is still peaceful I think Jiyeonnie is still asleep.

 

Well Jiyeon she's not as noisy as Areumie but she move around a lot.

 

I think I should wake her now before she freak out because she's going to be late.

 

I feel like an unnie here

 

I go to her room and as expected she's still sleeping.

 

"Jiyeon-ah ireona. You'll be late. Get up now" I said and pull her blanket.

 

"Five more minutes" She said and hug her teddy bears.

 

"YAH WAKE UP" I said and start hitting her with pillows and it works.

 

She immediately gets up and takes her revenge.

 

"YAH PARK SUZY!" She starts to yell at me and throw me pillows.

 

I guess this is a pillow fight then.

 

"Yah my hair is in mess again" I said and dodge the pillow that she throws to me.

 

"It's ok I'm sure Areumie will still love you though" She said and laugh

 

"YAH STOP YOU WILL BE LATE" I said.

 

"NO MY CLASS IS AFTER LUNCH AND YOU DISTURB MY SLEEP" she said and we're just throwing pillows to each other.

 

I laugh.

 

"Mianhae you haven't mention that to me. You were like a kid" I said.

 

"YAH I'M NOT" She said and run towards me and starts tickling me.

 

Jiyeon is stronger than me.

 

"YAH Haha STOP haha PLEASE~ PARK JIYEON" I begged

 

"It's my revenge sis" She said and continues to tickle me while I struggle to free myself.

 

"Hey what's going on in here?" Mom opens the door and finally I'm free.

 

"IT'S HER" Jiyeon and I said at the same time while pointing to each other.

 

"No mom she disturb my sleep" Jiyeon complains.

 

"Yah it's because I thought you have class early this morning" I defended myself.

 

"But you hit me with pillow"

 

"OK STOP! Fix yourself and go downstairs. Jiyeon Eunjung is in the living room waiting for you so hurry up" Mom said and leave us.

 

"Jungie is here already?" She murmurs

 

"Yep, just like what Mom says so move now. You're too big you're blocking the door" I said and laugh and before she could react I immediately run out of the door and go to my room.

 

"PARK SUZY" I heard her yell and slams her door shut.

 

Haha I think I have to fix my hair again.

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I wake without Hyomin beside me. Where did she go? I thought she have no schedule today.

 

I get up and look for her around the condo but she's not here.

 

I get my phone and try calling her.

 

"Mwoya? You turn off your phone?" I just throw my phone on the couch and get some water.

 

And there I found a note stick on the refrigerator.

 

To my Cutie Pretty Kyul,

I had an urgent schedule today. Sorry, I'll just call you later. I love you

From your y Minnie <3

 

She accepted another project again?

 

I thought we are doing this together now.

 

I sighed.

 

I think I'll just go home first since I have nothing to do here.

 

I fix myself and ready to leave when my phone rings.

 

It's Minnie.

 

"Hello" I said in a very in a boring way.

 

I can't help but to feel upset with her.

 

"Sorry Kyul please don't be mad." She said.

 

"Hmm. Why did you call? I thought you're busy" I said and get inside my car.

 

"Kyul don't be mad please. I love you" She said with a cute tone.

 

I sighed I just can't stay mad at her.

 

"Arasso. I'm not mad. I'm just a little upset coz I was expecting to see you first thing in the morning" I said

 

"Sorry again Cutie Pretty. Anyway I call you because I want to ask you to come here on the set. It's just a CF and I'm going to be a superhero so I need your support please" She said.

 

Superhero?

 

"Are you serious? Are you gonna fly? Don't you consider taking a double? That’s dangerous Min" I worriedly ask.

 

"Nah I can do it. That's why I need you to be here so that I can perform well" She said.

 

Crap.

 

Why does she have to do a death defying scene just for the sake of a CF?

 

Park Hyomin you're making me worried.

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I run downstairs and launch myself to Jungie and hug her tight.

 

"Oh my gosh Jiyeonnie you two just separated I think about less than 8 hours and you acted like you haven't seen each other for years" Suzy commented and I just glared at her.

 

"Just go to your Sweetie and don't act bitterly" I said and she rolled her eyes on me.

 

Haha this thing is so normal between us.

 

I ignore her and hug my Jungie.

 

"Jungie join us for breakfast" I invited her and sway her arms happily.

 

"I'd love to baby but I have to go to work now. Just like what you told me last night. I just came here to see you and have my sweet kiss" She said and immediately kiss me.

 

Heol that was fast.

 

"Jinja? Ok don't tire yourself too much and even though you're busy in your office don't forget to eat your meals. Arasso? And the most important thing you know it already" I said and she just giggle.

 

"Yes baby I do know and I'll take note of everything you said" She said.

 

"Good" I said and kiss both of her cheeks.

 

"But baby that Jungkook guy. Stay away from him" she said.

 

"I'll try doing that. You know he is my classmate and my dance partner too but I promise you I will stay away from him as much as possible." I said and smile.

 

"Good girl. Do call me if you're in school ok?" She said.

 

"I will" I said and she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter