Chapter 46

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I decided to follow them to the canteen instead of stressing myself. I desperately have to get my Jungie back.

 

Is she testing my patience?

 

Well I've waited years before she notices me. I know that I'm very impatient to lots of things but I could also give an exemption.

 

Especially if it's going to be YOU.

 

You’ll see I won’t give up till I get what I want.

 

She made me wait that long in the mall and I also got worried I thought something happens to her  and I should be mad at her for that but if I do that it will just prolong our fight. I wanna be with her and spend time together. Their graduation is just around the corner and then she'll be leaving me soon.

 

I DESPERATELY wanna be with JUNGIE

 

I saw them in the usual spot. Suzy is frowning and crossing her arms while glaring at Jungie. Haha my sister is just too sweet.

 

 

I think she's going to kill Jungie if it is possible but of course I’m not gonna let her do that.

 

 

I took a deep breath before going towards them.

 

Smile Jiyeon.

 

"JUNGIE" I cheerfully said like nothing happen and hug her from the back.

 

I know that they are giving me are-you-ok-look and I also felt Jungie stiffen but I just ignore them and sit beside Jungie.

 

"Jungie why didn't you fetch me? You're so mean. I thought something happens to you. I got worried you know. You didn’t even call or message me. " I said and pout but as usual she didn't respond and didn't even look at me.

 

Why are you being like this?

 

I saw Suzy shook her head from what I'm doing right now.

 

"I'm hungry now" I said.

 

"Let's get our food already" Boram unnie said cheerfully.

 

 

I don't know if she's really just excited to eay or she just wanted to break the awkward silence.

 

"We'll get the food for everyone" Hyomin said and drag Qri along with her.

 

I'm about to say something to Jungie but she suddenly stand up and leave us here in the table.

 

"Eunjung where are you going?" Soyeon unnie ask but she ignores it.

 

Aigoo, Jungie is really hard to get.

 

 

I didn’t dare to figure out where she is going or what she’ll do.

 

 

Otteokhae?

 

I slump my head over the table.

 

"What are you doing?" I heard Suzy ask.

 

"I'm trying to get Jungie back like usual" I answer without looking at her.

 

"Tsk. Park Jiyeon suddenly becomes a martyr. That was new" I heard Areum said.

 

"You should ignore her too Jiyeonnie" IU suggested.

 

I thought of that too but I'm afraid Jungie and I will fall out of love if we do that and we will waste a lot of time.

 

 

I sighed.

 

I sit up straight when Hyomin and Qri arrive with the food.

 

Then a plate of food was placed in front of me.

 

 I look up and saw it came from Jungie.

 

I suddenly felt happiness even if she didn't say any word.

 

"Gomawo. But Jungie where is your food?" I curiously ask when I didn't saw another plate in her.

 

She didn't speak but showed me the cupcake I bought for her.

 

I smiled.

 

"But Jungie cupcake isn't for lunch. Let's just share" I said and feed her at first she refuse to but I'm being persistent so she gave in.

 

"Mwoya? What kind of game are you two playing?" Hyomin ask while looking at us weirdly.

 

I honestly don't know if Jungie is just playing or what kind of game is it but I'm willing to play along at least I know she cares.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

I don’t understand what my sister is doing right now. She's really crazy.

 

 

She’s crazy in love.

 

 

She pretends everything is ok when it's obviously not and I don't get Eunjung.

 

 

She's ignoring my sister but it's very obvious that she cares and she wanna be with Jiyeon too.

 

I'm here now walking at the school grounds. I choose to be alone I don't know why.

 

"You walk like you’re in other planet. Can you take me with you?" I look at the person who's talking from my back

 

My eyes widen since when did she came back?

 

"Grandma said you guys are here too so I came to see you and Jiyeon" She said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

 

Qri and I are walking to the locker room.

 

"Has your sister chosen her song for Friday" I ask Qri.

 

"Hmm but I don't know anything about it. She doesn't want me to help her. She said she wanna play fair" she said.

 

"Well that kid would be just like you for sure" I complimented

 

"Nah. She's way better than me plus she's really talkative and I’m not so were different" she said I felt something wrong.

 

"Are you Ok? I mean I feel theres something wrong" I said then she sighed.

 

"Areumie is a very talkative and jolly kid. She talks a lot all the time and then barge in my room and uses my things anytime she wanted but it's alright coz she is my sister. It's just that I don’t like it when I am often compared to her by dad. Areumie is dad's favorite while mom, well she loves us equally. I love my sister I don't hate her it's just that being compared to her all the time makes me feel so down and useless that’s why sometimes I love to keep quiet. I love not to be noticed by anyone" she explained and I can see sadness in her eyes.

 

 

The first time I saw this side of Lee Qri

 

 

 

I put my arm around her waist.

 

"Don't worry cutie pretty.  Areum and you have different talent though. You both are amazing on your own way “I said and cheer her up and she just smiled.

 

She smiled and we continue to go to the locker room.

 

While were approaching the room we saw someone is there. She's looking around like she did something suspicious. When we get closer its Ailee she's trying to open Suzy's locker.

 

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask and she seemed startled.

 

"S-sunbae" she stutters.

 

"That’s Suzy's locker and not yours" Qri said this time

 

"Nothing, I'm going now" She said and runaway.

 

But I swiftly grab her arm to stop her.

 

 

“Stop bothering our dongsaengs. If something happen to Suzy you’re sure be the first suspect.” I said and let her go.

 

 

 

She immediately runaway

 

 

"What is she trying to do?" Qri ask.

 

"Maybe pulling a prank at Suzy? She's childish" I said and we proceed to our lockers.

 

 

“Good thing we saw her. We should warn Suzy and tell her to change her lock combination” Qri said

 

 

Then we decided to go to the school garden

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

IU ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter