Chapter 43

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

We are right here at the practice room. The other's are stil not here coz it's still early.

 

Jungie is still pretending I don't exist.

 

Am I invisible now?

 

I'm here sitting at the sofa and staring at her the whole time for some they might find it uncomfortable if someone watches you for a long time but damn she don't care at all.

 

She's ignoring the beautiful Jiyeonnie.

 

"Jungie don't you love me anymore?" I ask her but she just flip the page on her book and continue reading.

 

Tss hard to get.

 

"Jungie what time will you be out?" I ask once again.

 

*cricket sounds*

 

I sighed.

 

"When will you be talking to me Jungie?" I ask while shaking her arms but still she ignores me.

 

I scratch my head out of frustration.

 

This is seriously killing me she's not pushing me away. She let me cling to her or hug her but she's being so cold to me.

 

"Jungie I didn't mean to do that yesterday. I panic I told you my grandma is scary. She will force us to break up if she found out your my girlfriend. It's not that I don't want to introduce to grandma as my girlfriend. Jungieee.." I explained and hug her but still no response.

 

It's like she don't hear me.

 

CRAP!!

 

"YAH HAM EUNJUNG" I yelled at her.

 

"What's with the yelling early in the morning?" Hyomin and Qri walk inside the room while holding each other’s hand.

 

They are so sweet but my Jungie is so cold to me huhu.

 

"Jiyeonnie what are you doing here? Areum said your class was still after lunch" Qri said and sat beside me then put her arms around my shoulder.

 

"Yah Cutie Pretty why are you flirting with Jiyeonnie?”. Hyomin protested

 

Qri? Flirting with me?

 

She gotta be kidding.

 

"Wae? I am not your girlfriend so it's ok" Qri coolly said and pull me closer to her.

 

My eyes widen and immediately remove her arms on me.

 

"Mwoya? Don't involve me with your LQ I'm on my own too" I said.

 

"We're seriously not in LQ as Hyomin says she isn't my girl and I'm not flirting with you Jiyeonnie" She said coolly again this time.

 

Lee Qri's way of talking.

 

So cool but my Jungie is way cooler...

 

If she's not ignoring me.  *sad face*

 

"Eunjung what are you reading? Isn't that my book?" Qri said upon recognizing her book.

 

"Mianhae, I just have nothing to do so I read it" She said and smile to Qri.

 

I pout

 

"Jungie why are you talking to Qri? You even smile to her. Wae?" I complained shaking her arms once again

 

She stands up.

 

This is so ANNOYING!!  *dino mode on*

 

But no I have to be patient.

 

Good things come for those who wait.

 

Curse that saying I can't wait.

 

"I'll be going to the classroom first.  See you there Kyul, Min" she said to Qri and Hyomin but not a single word to me.

 

"Wow, what was that Jiyeon? Eunjungie is ignoring you? Daebak" Hyomin said and laugh at me.

 

"Why? What happen? Is fighting your hobby these days?" Qri ask.

 

"Grandma and Jungie unexpectedlly met I got nervous and told my grandma that Jungie is my best friend. I didn't intentionally do it but Jungie don't want to listen" I explained

 

"It's ok Jiyeonnie. In case, well just in case Eunjung really leaves you I'm still here. I'm free and I'm SINGLE" .She said putting an emphasis on the word 'single' while looking at Hyomin.

 

 

I saw Hyomin looks down.

 

What's up with this two? I thought they are together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

 

Qri is being cold to me. It's not that I don't want her to be my girlfriend.

 

I was just kidding though. She takes it seriously.

 

 

FLASHBACK LAST NIGHT IN HYOMIN'S HOUSE

 

Qri and I are watching movie together in my room. This was supposed to be the movie that Eunjung and Jiyeon will watch but unfortunately Jiyeon's grandma enters the scene.

 

"I think Jiyeon's grandma is really that scary to the point that those two can't have their moment together" Qri stated while we are laying her in my bed.

 

"Well it's ok. Those two are too clingy to each other. Those two needs to separate a little" I commented.

 

"Well aren't we like that too?" She ask which made me shock

 

I got nervous.

 

"Haha we are not like them. We are not even together" I joke around and laugh to shake my nervousness but Qri becomes quiet and serious.

 

"I'm going home" She said and stands up.

 

"Huh? But the movie isn't over yet" I said and stand too.

 

She starts to walk outside my room and go downstairs.

 

I followed her.

 

"Qri -ah I'll send you home"  i hold her arm to stop her but she shoved it away.

 

"Never mind. I'm not your girlfriend. I'm not your responsibility “She said and walks away.

 

I never said I don't want to be her girlfriend and it's also true that we are still not together YET.

 

I don't remember confessing to her or her to me or have we?

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So that is the reason why she's making the girlfriend thingy a big deal right now.

 

"Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter