Chapter 35

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I open my eyes. I'm nit feeling well. I feel so lifeless right now.

 

"Jiyeonnie you're awake now." Suzy said while rubbing her eyes. She just woke up too.

 

"How are you feeling? Do you want something?" She ask me.

 

"No I don't want anything..Did Jungie call? Did she came back?" I ask her hoping she would answer yes to one of those.

 

She shook her head. I feel tears were now starting to form into my eyes.

 

She's really mad at me.

 

"Jiyeonnie what happen to you and sunbae last night?" She ask.

 

I explained to her what happen.

 

"Ulijima this is not good for you. It's just a misunderstanding I'm sure she will talk to you soon. For now just focus in your recovery and don't force yourself like what you did yesterday. You're giving me a heart attack" Suzy said

 

I hope so.

 

I really wanna see Jungie right now.

 

I wanna talk to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

 

I wake up early in the morning. I will fetch Qri today. I thought she is mad at me because I let her take a cab yesterday.

 

Honestly if that is not the daughter of my dad's best friend I will not go there. I'd rather stay with Qri and hear cricket sounds.

 

I don't know how Areum and her get along so well. They’re really the opposites. Areum can't just stop talking while her unnie don't wanna talk at all.

 

When I reach Qri's house I saw her and Areum came out of the gate.

 

Just as I thought they're not be using their car today. This sisters are just to lazy to drive.

 

I stop in front of them and open my window.

 

"Annyeong Areumie, Annyeong Cutie Pretty Qri" I greeted them and smiled.

 

"Annyeong Hyomin unnie. Are you fetching my unnie?" Areum ask.

 

"Neh, you can join us too" I said.

 

"Aniyo I'll just take a cab. Go unnie" She said and pushes Qri to enter my car.

 

"Annyeong unnies see at school" She said.

 

"Are you sure you’re gonna take a cab?" I aske her.

 

"Neh. Unnie just go now. Go go" she said and I start the car.

 

Qri is still remaining quiet.

 

"Hey are you still mad at me?" I ask her.

 

"No"

 

"Then why are you so quiet?"

 

"Aren’t I always?"

 

"H-huh? Uhm yeah you’re always quiet but you’re not talking to me and I kinda have a feeling that you are mad at me because I didn't send you home yesterday. I kinda feel guilty about that actually" I said then stop when the red lights on.

 

"You don't have to feel that way I'm not your responsibility" She said in a cold tone.

 

I sighed and start driving again.

 

Maybe she's really mad at me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

Soyeon and I were on the practice room waiting for the others to arrive. Soyeonnie is singing while I'm enjoying her voice.

 

"Your voice is really soothing Sso" I said

 

She looks at me and smile.

 

"You always say that but thank you anyway" she said.

 

"It's the truth though"

 

"You singing is good too, your dancing is not bad either. It's just that you look sickly when you perform" She said and laughs.

 

"Ahh Jinja. You always love to tease me “I said and pout

 

"Let's go out after school" She said while looking in her mirror.

 

Mirror Princess indeed.

 

"Like a date" I jokingly said.

 

"If you wanna call it one. Then let's call it a date then" She smiled at me.

 

I blushed I feel like time suddenly stops.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

I left Jiyeon in the hospital with ajumma since I have to go to school and also I have to talk with Eunjung sunbae.

 

Their misunderstanding is not good for Jiyeon. She refuses to eat or even take her medicine. How will she recover if she's like that?

 

I look for Eunjung sunbae during lunch but she's not with her friends.

 

I look for her around the campus and I saw her in the rooftop.

 

"Sunbae" I called her and she look at me without saying a word.

 

I could see that she's also been crying.

 

"I think you know why I'm here right? Sunbae I know Jiyeon and you have misunderstanding but please talk to her. Please visit her after our class" I said and she still didn't say any word.

 

I just sighed.

 

"I hope you will come sunbae" I said then leave.

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

Suzy already leave. I didn't know what I will say to her actually.

 

I decided to follow my dad. I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter