Chapter 52

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm waiting for Jiyeon here in the hallway. I want to meet her before we go to our own classes and there I saw her approaching.

 

She smile and run towards me when she sees me.

 

My girlfriend is just so cute.

 

"I miss you Jungie. I haven't seen you yesterday" She said and hugs me tight.

 

"Haha actually I planned to sneak in your balcony yesterday." She broke the hug.

 

"Yah don't do that. It's dangerous you might get caught." She said

 

"Yeah that’s why I didn't pursue. Your house has a lot of guards like the white house" I joke around and we start walking to our classroom.

 

"The witch is in there so what do you expect" she said and I just laugh.

 

They really call their grandma a witch.

 

"Did Hyeri not bother you when I'm away?" I ask seriously this time.

 

"Well she go to our house early this morning and starts to bug me. She even go to school with me today but I just left her a while ago. She's old enough to take care of herself. She's creepy too." she said and I just nod

 

Then I send her to her classroom.

 

"Baby I can't join you to lunch today. I have something important to do"  I said and she pout.

 

"Much more important than me?" She ask pretending to sulk.

 

What a cute girlfriend.

 

"No of course not but it is important" I said and she smiles

 

"Arasso I'm just kidding. Its ok I got the other's company. Take care" She said and I bid my goodbye to go to my room but not forgetting to steal a kiss from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

We are here in the classroom waiting for our teacher to come. Suzy keeps talking about her secret admirer and here we are listening patiently to her.

 

"Your secret admirer must be so romantic because those mushy words" Yoona commented and Suzy just smiled.

 

I smile too.

 

"I want a secret admirer too" I dreamy.

 

"Tsk. No one would like to be your secret admirer. You're very talkative. They'll be bored hearing you talk all the time." Suzy said.

 

"Yah you break my heart. How could you say that?" I act as if I'm really hurt.

 

"Stop overreacting Areumie if you really want to have a secret admirer like Suzy" IU said and l just cross my arms and pout.

 

How could they be so mean to their own friend?

 

I heard them laugh.

 

"Areum is such a kid" Yoona tease me.

 

See?  They are starting to bully me.

 

"Zup guys" Jiyeon arrives.

 

 

 I immediately stand and cling to her arms.

 

"Jiyeonnie, I'm glad you are here now. They're bullying me." I complain to her and she just laugh at me too.

 

I sat on my table and pout I'm not talking to them.

 

"Heol you're sulking now?" IU asks but I just ignore her.

 

Lee Areum is marked as a very talkative person but they forget one thing.

 

I'm Lee Qri's sister.

 

I can also be as quiet as my sister. They'll see

 

"Areumie hey" Jiyeon poke me but I just didn't care.

 

"Uri Areumie is sulking. Otteokhae?" I heard Suzy said.

 

Ignore them Lee Areum.

 

They continue to lure me but I'm not that easy.

 

They stopped until our teacher arrives and started ti teach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

I go to school earlier than I use to. I want to see Soyeon.

 

She didn't call me yesterday and I'm starting to worry now.

 

I wonder how her confrontation with her parents turns out.

 

I wanna know if they still insist that Soyeon would date whoever is that stupid guy.

 

I entered our classroom and saw Eunjung there she seems to be thinking deeply while looking at her table without blinking and flipping her pen.

 

The other members are still not here.

 

"Eunjungie" I called her as I sit

 

She snap out.

 

"Boram-ah" She said when she finally notice me.

 

"You seem to be deep in your thoughts." I said and she just sighed.

 

"I'm going to talk to Jiyeon's grandma this lunch" She said nervously.

 

"Jinja?" I surprisingly ask.

 

"Yeah, I plan to talk with her myself. Jiyeon didn't know about this" She confesses.

 

Jiyeon doesn't know? That makes me nervous too.

 

"Are you sure about this Eunjung?" I ask based from the description of Jiyeon's grandma I could tell that she's really scary.

 

"Yes I'm sure about this. I love Jiyeon so much and I'm afraid we will be force to do wrong things just to be together. Did you know that she ask me to elope? That freaks me out" she explained.

 

To elope? Wow I should've suggested that to Soyeon.

 

Haha just kidding folks.

 

"Well you can't blame Jiyeon. She's desperate to be with you. I've seen her determination and patience to get you back even if we both know that she's a very impatient kid." I said

 

"I know that. That's why I have to do something" She said very determined.

 

"Well if that is your decision. I'll support you. Good luck chinguya. But are you sure you didn't want Jiyeon to know?" I ask

 

"Yeah she will freak out if she knows about this" She said and laughs.

 

Love has full of struggles.

 

"Can you do me a favor Rambo?" She suddenly speaks.

 

"Hmm? If I could why not" I replied.

 

"Can you watch Jiyeon for me? Don't let that Hyeri touch my Baby" She said firmly.

 

Jiyeon's got a scary jealous girlfriend

 

"Arasso. I think I could do that. I will keep Jiyeon very well" I said and smile.

 

"Thanks"

 

After a few seconds MinKyul arrive but Soyeonnie still not here.

 

I'm starting to get really worried she always comes to school earlier than this.

 

Five more minutes and the class will start.

 

Still Soyeon is not here.

 

Should I wait outside?

 

I'm about to stand when the girl that I'm looking for entering the door.

 

"Hey Soyeonnie" I greeted her happily and she sat beside me.

 

"You almost got late" I said

 

"I got an argument with my parents this morning" She irritably said and from that I could figure out that the con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter