Chapter 82

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Hyomin opens the door but she got stuck in there. She's blocking the way it's getting colder in here.

 

"Yah Hyomin-ah stop joking around and let us in" Boram said and pushed Hyomin inside but Boram also got stuck on the door.

 

Seriously what's inside?

 

"Yah if you keep blocking the door we can't get inside." Soyeon shove them to make away and we all entered.

 

"What are you two lo-" Soyeon didn't finish her sentence.

 

Everyone got startled.

 

There is a man sitting on the floor while leaning his back on the wall and he was sleeping. I also saw Jiyeon lying on the floor her head was on...

 

Lee Hyeri who is also looking at us.

 

We are just using an emergency lamp to give us light in this cottage.

 

No one dares to speak. Only the sound of the pouring rain could be heard.

 

Why are they here? And Hyeri too?

 

I thought she's in England.

 

We just decided to ignore them and eat our dinner. Still every one can't make a long conversation. It's as if it's a crime when you utter a long sentence.

 

"Hyeri-ah you want some?" Yoona offered her food to her but Hyeri just shook her head.

 

My gaze turn to the girl who's head was rested on her lap. Even in a lame light I could see that she’s still very beautiful but she got skinnier. Are you dieting?

 

I wanna hug her right now. Why are you making things hard for me Jiyeon? Are you mad at me that you wanted to punish me and make me suffer?

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

The silence around us was deafening. I really don't understand what's going on.

 

Why is this two in here? And Hyeri's here too

 

I know she has the right to go to this place but why does she have to bring her boyfriend in here? And they really have to be here the same day as us?

 

It's annoying what is she trying to do?

 

"Sweetie" Areumie whispered and feed me.

 

I can see that everyone was whispering too.

 

Seriously why do they have to do that?

 

Why no one wants to speak? If the weather is not just stormy outside I'd rather stay and sleep there than in here.

 

 

 

 

 

HYERI'S POV

 

I check my phone it's already 9pm. The rains still pouring so hard outside and I'm hungry too. Myungsoo packed all the medicines and his other things that Jiyeon might be needed but he didn't pack any food and now he is sleeping there like dead.

 

Jinja this two sleeps while I'm here in this situation not knowing what to do. I'm speechless and if looks could kill I'm already dead now.

 

I wish I was asleep too but I can't sleep when I feel like a lot of eyes are on me. Geez it's like they're going to eat me alive.

 

I suddenly felt Jiyeon shivers. It's really getting cold inside here. I remove my jacket and cover it to her. I'm not sick so I can bear with the cold.

 

"Jungie" I heard her mutters. I'm close to her so I can hear it.

 

She suddenly gets up panting and she's holding her head too.

 

"Hyeri where is Jungie?" She asks while holding her head.

 

I think she's having another headache she sounds in pain too.

 

Well she have no idea where are we?

 

"Hyeri " her voice cracking. Wait is she crying.

 

"Hyeri Jungie don't love me anymore." She mutters.

 

I guess she had a nightmare.

 

"HYERI BRING ME TO HER" she's yelling this time while crying.

 

"Jiyeon it's just a bad dream" I said and try to calm her.

 

We are catching everyone's attention but Myungsoo is still sleeping. Damn it.

 

"No, no I WANT HER PLEASE HYERI, I ouch" She suddenly touch her head again.

 

"Yah Jiyeon calm please." I said.

 

I'm freaking out too and I don't know what to do.

 

"HYERI I WANT JUNGIE CAN'T YOU GET IT" She yelled once again.

 

I guess everyone is confused. I can't blame Jiyeon for yelling either I guess she's in delirium because of her fever and the fact that she can't see so she doesn't know that her Jungie is just on the corner.

 

"Calm down please. Your Jungie won't leave you Jiyeonnie. Please." I said.

 

She stops yelling but both her hands are on her head now. It's like she's pulling her hair too. It's happening again.

 

"MYUNGSOO MYUNGSOO IREONA. JIYEON, HELP HER" He got waken again by my yelling.

 

"WHAT HAPPEN? WHAT HAPPEN?" He wakes up but he panics too.

 

Aigoo.

 

When he saw Jiyeon's situation she immediately get her bag and inject something to Jiyeon again.

 

We lie her down. She still keeps calling Eunjung's name.

 

"Eunjung she needs you" Myungsoo suddenly speaks.

 

I can see that everyone is wearing a confused expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm really trying hard not to look at them but I can't help it. I'm still looking at them, her specifically.

 

I saw Jiyeon sat up and she seems like talking to Hyeri. I don't understand what they are talking about coz it's raining really hard outside.

 

"HYERI BRING ME TO HER" I immediately look at them when I her yell.

 

Hyeri seems like trying to calm her down.

 

"~I WANT HER PLEASE HYERI~” I heard her yell again

 

She wants who? And why does she have to yell?

 

Hyeri is still calming her. I want to go closer but I stop myself. She's not mine anymore so I just look away and decided to ignore them.

 

 

"HYERI I WANT JUNGIE CAN'T YOU GET” she yelled again which made me look at them once more.

 

My heart beats fast.

 

Did I just hear her say my name?

 

What's her game now? Is she acting in front of everyone?

 

Jiyeon stops yelling but Hyeri seem t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter