Chapter 71

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY'S POV

 

I'm really feeling sad and disappointed not because of my secret admirer but because of Lee Areum. I want her to confess that she is really my secret admirer but hell she's not doing anything.

 

"Suzy-ah" I stop playing piano and look at her and show her a sad expression.

 

Please Areumie tell me it's you. It rather be you than anyone else.

 

"Uhm it's time now for our next class we have to go now" She said.

 

Again I'm disappointed. How much obvious should I have to be to make her gather all her courage and confess.

 

I stand up, grab my bag and start to walk outside the music room she follows after.

 

"Uhm Suzy please don't be sad now smile." She said.

 

I just look at her then continue walking.

 

She didn't say anything after that till dismissal.

 

Crap Lee Areum such a coward and it's annoying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

Its dismissal now and I don't want to go home. If I could just escape I’ll do that now.

 

Well I really could but what about Taeyeon?

 

I still have to talk to her. I don't want to marry anyone if it's not Taeyeon.

 

I'm here in front of the school waiting for the one my father said who will fetch me.

 

After a while a car stops in front of me.

 

I know it's one of our cars and I don't care who is driving so I just get inside without looking at the driver.

 

"Hey how's school?" the driver ask.

 

I immediately look at the owner of the voice.

 

"Tae" I happily said and hug her.

 

"Haha you miss me that much?" She said and hug me back.

 

She's acting like nothing is wrong.

 

I broke the hug and sit properly the buckle my seatbelt.

 

I sighed.

 

"What are we gonna do now Tae?" I ask her

 

"I don't know either Yoong but I don't agree with the fix marriage thing. I didn't fly back here to be with you just to let them force you to marry a stranger" She said and this is the first time I've seen her so determined.

 

"Heol our lives are so complicated unnie" I said and she hit my head.

 

"YAH don't call me unnie when there's just the two of us" She said.

 

"Arata, do you really have to hit me?.........Why does your mom and my dad have to marry each other. Can't they be just friends? Maybe if I object on their marriage we are not like this. Love was never easy for everyone. " I said.

 

"Don't worry Yoong. We just have to trust each other and one of this days we will be happy too" She said.

 

I hope so.

 

Tae starts the car and we are ready to leave. I saw Sica and Sunny entering the school.

 

Why is this two here again?

 

I look at Tae she's just staring at the two

 

"Do you know them Tae?" I ask.

 

"Uhm nope. They just look familiar but I think it's not them" she said.

 

"That's Jessica Jung and Lee Soonkyu" I said that might help her recall.

 

I don't know if she's shocked or it's just me.

 

"Do they come to this school too?" She ask

 

"Ani. I heard Sica came from US and so as Sunny. Waeyo?" I said

 

"Nothing.. nothing let's go" she said and start driving.

 

"Are you coming tonight too?" I ask her.

 

"Nope. I'd rather stay home than see you doing mushy things with your fiancée. I know you don't like to but you will be forced since our parents were there" she said so serious.

 

I laugh.

 

"You and your imagination Tae really. I won't do mushy things whatever those are with a person I just met and you are right I am against this so I will approach them in a civilized manner and that doesn't include doing mushy things Tae." I stated

 

"Fine but I'm still not going" She insists.

 

"Ok but wait for me" I said

 

"OK"

 

I hope my so called fiancée is not stupid enough to understand that I don't wanna marry her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I'm here at the parking area waiting for Hyomin. She go back to our practice room because she left her keys there.

 

I lean on her car and cross my arms.

 

"Oh I thought you planned to make Hyomin’s stay with you ALL THE TIME." She said

 

This girl really can't find anything to do.

 

I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

 

"Lee Soonkyu don't you have other things to do in your life other than pestering someone's life?" I ask her

 

"Actually I have a lots of things to do but since I know that Park Hyomin deserves someone better I'm going to fight for her" She said full of confidence.

 

"Someone better? And that someone better is you? C'mon Sunny don't make me laugh...If Hyomin deserves better you are definitely out of the list coz Hyomin doesn't deserve someone like you" I said

 

"How dare you?" She slaps me and start pulling my hair.

 

Of course I won't be a damsel in distress so I fought back and pull her hair too.

 

Her grip on my hair is firmer and it surely hurts now.

 

I'm not that strong too so I get hit and scratch everywhere.

 

Maybe Hyomin is right that this girl is a war freak.

 

Damn it.

 

"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON?" I heard Hyomin's voice.

 

This girl could be really a pabo sometimes

 

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I yelled at her and then I feel that someone pull me away from Sunny.

 

"LEE SOONKYU IF YOU CAME HERE JUST TO HURT QRI THEN BETTER NOT SHOW YOURSELF ANYMORE" Hyomin yelled and seriously she's scary.

 

I've never seen her this furious. Even Sunny trembles in fear.

 

"QRI GET IN THE CAR" she said and I immediately follow she's scary you know.

 

She also get in the car and start the engine then drive so fast.

 

It's really scary now.

 

Is she this mad?

 

"Minnie p-please slow down" I manage to say but it seems like she didn't hear a thing.

 

I just close my eyes and hope that wherever she brings me we will be safe and will not meet any accident.

 

After several minutes I feel that the car stops.

 

I look around where is this?

 

Hyomin go out of the car and open my door.

 

She's still wearing that scary expression.

 

I immediately go out the car.

 

"Follow me" She said and of course I do what sh say.

 

I think this is her condo.

 

She opens the door and we get inside.

 

I didn't know she has condo.

 

"Wait here" She said and leaves me in the sofa.

 

After a few seconds she came back with a first aid kit on her hands and sat beside me.

 

"Min" I called her.

 

She held my face and carefully applies something on my wound.

 

I look at her only to see that she is about to cry.

 

"Min" I call her again and hold her hand that is on my face right now and there she really cried.

 

"Minnie" I said I'm crying now too because she cry

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter