Chapter 47

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AREUM'S POV

 

 

We are having our sleepover here in Jiyeon's house. We are going to choose our outfits for Friday. We choose our outfits perfectly but the problem is Jiyeon. She keeps complaining about her outfit.

 

"Hey what's the matter it suits you and so as your dance. You look y and cool. I envy you actually Jiyeonnie” I complimented her.

 

"Yeah, your outfit is not that revealing ok. Build your confidence. We're your friends so we're telling you that you look good" Yoona convince her.

 

"Ji, remember the reason why you’re doing this? It's for your Jungie right? You can pull this off. It's not like you're gonna wear that the whole day." Suzy said her words of encouragement.

 

"Yeah and where is the Jiyeon who's always saying she's beautiful?" IU said

 

Jiyeon sighed.

 

"Fine, fine you don't have to keep selling me this thing. I'm doing this" she finally give up.

 

"Cool then we're all set. We just have to do great in our performance to pass. So girls fighting?" Yoona said

 

"FIGHTING" we all said in unison.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in" Jiyeon signaled to open the door. Whoever was it.

 

Ajumma opens the door.

 

"Jiyeon someone is looking for you outside" Ajumma said.

 

"Me? Alright just tell her please wait a second I'm just gonna change" Jiyeon said and ajumma leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

We immediately change to our normal clothes and go downstairs.

 

I wonder who's looking for me in this time.

 

I saw a girl sitting on the sofa in our living room.

 

She's back facing us but I think I know who she is.

 

Why is she here?

 

"OMO. it's Hyeri" Areum said and run to greet Hyeri. IU greeted her too.

 

When did they meet each other?

 

"We forgot to tell you that Hyeri showed up in school this afternoon" Suzy whispered to me.

 

"She's going to transfer in our school next school year" Yoona whispered to me too

 

What the hell? She's trouble.

 

Hyeri turns to our direction and smile widely. I can't smile back at her.

 

Crap.

 

"Jiyeonnie I miss you" She said and clings to my arms.

 

Of course I don't like it. She's not my Jungie so I shove her away but not in a harsh way.

 

"Yeah, it's been a long time Hyeri-ah" I greeted her not wanting to be rude.

 

"Anyway Jiyeonnie I just came here to give you this sushi it’s your favorite right" she said and give me the sushi.

 

"Well, uhm thank you. You shouldn't have bothered yourself" I said and accepted her gift.

 

"Oh no Jiyeonnie. You know you'll never bother me. I can do anything for you" She said while running her finger on my arms which made me immediately step back.

 

"Uhmm you know Hyeri it's already dark and you should go home. We are tired already especially Jirong so I think we have to rest now" Yoona said and push Hyeri outside the house.

 

"Yah, wait Jiyeon doesn't look like she's tired right Jiyeonnie?" She said like she's asking me to back her up but of course I won't do that.

 

"Oh Hyeri-ah actually Yoona is right I'm already tired. Really tired." I said acting like I'm really tired.

 

"Oh ok. I guess I'll see you again next time" she said and go close to me and tries to kiss my cheeks. Luckily I dodge it.

 

"Hmm. Jiyeonnie is being choosy. Don't worry I'll have you sooner" she said and leave.

 

I'm having goose bumps because of that girl. Jinja.

 

We go back to my room and headed to the secret room.

 

"Whoa is that the trouble you are saying Suzy-ah?" Areum ask.

 

"Yeah, Lee Hyeri is head over heels to Jiyeon ever since but Jiyeon never like her back but that girl doesn't know how to give up. Until now" Suzy explained to them.

 

Crap. Jungie and I are still not ok and Lee Hyeri added to my problem.

 

Gosh. This is annoying

 

Hyeri is my grandma's best friend granddaughter so I can't easily get rid of her without grandma knowing.

 

Ever since she is so annoying that's why I become so happy when I found out that she will go to England and study there at least my life come to peace but now she's back. Heol.

 

"Don't worry Jiyeonnie there nothing she can do if you really don't like her. She can't force you though. " Suzy said.

 

"Yeah focus on your performance. Don't worry if ever she comes again we'll help you get rid of her" IU said.

 

I just smiled at them.

 

Hope she didn't create much ruckus.

 

And I hope I can hold my patience to her coz seriously I can't be comfortable when she's near.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

I keep rolling on my bed I can't damn sleep.

 

Every time I close my eyes I can see Jiyeon I could hear her husky voice and her y- arrgghh

 

Park Jiyeon what have you done to me.

 

I cover my face with pillow.

 

Her sweet lips.

 

Her sweet soft lips.

 

Her sweet scent

 

"Damn Ham Eunjung" I sat up and ruffled my hair.

 

It's already 12 midnight and still I can't sleep.

 

I get my phone.

 

We're you asleep already?

 

I dialed her number.

 

"Hello"

 

Huh? She's still awake she immediately pick up.

 

"W-why are still awake?" Why am I stuttering?

 

"Can't sleep. Why did you call?" She asks with her sweet voice.

 

"Miss me?" She said when I didn't reply and giggled.

 

"Hmm" I shyly said.

 

" Jinja?" She said with a happy tone.

 

"Go to sleep" I commanded.

 

"I still can't. You first" she said.

 

"Ok,  then I'll hang up now?" I playfully said.

 

"Yah, wait" She said I could imagine her pouting.

 

"Are we ok now?" She ask.

 

"Not yet."

 

"Ehh? I thought we are" she said like sulking kid.

 

"Wae you already give up?" I joke

 

"No, no just wait and see Jungie" she said full of confidence

 

"Really? What are you going to do? Seduced me again?" I said teasing her.

 

"YAH I didn't seduce you. You're just like Hyomin and Qri" I laugh secretly at her. I could imagine her reaction.

 

"Then what did you just do a while ago?" I ask playfully.

 

She didn't reply. I bet she's blushing right now.

 

Fair enough. If you just know I'm having a hard time to sleep right now because of what you did.

 

"Hey, still up?" I ask

 

"Hmm" she replied.

 

"Don't blush too much baby" I said

 

"Yah, I'm not." She said defensively.

 

"Go to sleep now" I ordered again.

 

"Will I see you tomorrow?" She sweetly ask.

 

How I love her talking like this.

 

"Of course. We're on the same school "

 

"You’re no sweet at all" she complained.

 

"Ok let's sleep now. I love you Jungie" she said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter