Chapter 51

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

I could only sigh with my father's behavior towards me. He never sees anything good to me. Heol

 

"UNNIE" my sister barge into my room once again with her loud voice. I wonder why she's so hyper.

 

"Unnie are you going out with Hyomin unnie today?" She excitedly asks.

 

"I'm planning to but you know dad will be here all day. I can't go out with Hyomin unless I wanted to get scolded" I said while scrolling my phone.

 

"Eh? You know Daddy keeps bragging nonsense things. You should go out with Hyomin unnie" She suggested.

 

"Why do you want me to go out with Hyomin?" I ask coz she seems to be into something.

 

"Haha unnie don't look at me like that. I just want you to be happy and have fun. I notice Dad keeps comparing you to me and I know that you are hurt by that. I can't help but feel guilty though" She said and look down.

 

I just laugh and ruffled her hair.

 

"It's Dad who keeps bragging about that and not you. So don't be guilty you've done nothing wrong" I said and smile at her.

 

She thinks too much and talks a lot.

 

"Unnie" she then calls and play with her fingers. Seems like she's hesitating to say something. I waited for her to speak.

 

"Haha nevermind its nothing. I'll go back to my room now" She said and walks backwards to the door while smiling awkwardly. Then she immediately walk out the door.

 

What's with her?

 

Anyway that kid is always doing weird things though so nit surprising maybe I should go out with Hyomin today since Dad will nags whether go out with her or not.

 

I called Minnie.

 

"Omo it's the first time you call me first Cutie Pretty. You miss me?" She said teasing me.

 

"Shut up." I just said but I can't help myself from smiling luckily she can't see me right now.

 

"Ouch, you didn't miss me? That’s so sad coz me? I miss you a lot already “She said and I could imagine her pouting right now.

 

I giggled.

 

"Yah, you’re playing me again." She complains.

 

"I didn't even do anything Park Hyomin" I playfully said.

 

Teasing Minnie is just so fun.

 

"You always say that. By the way why did you call?" She asks.

 

"Hmm are you free today?" I ask her.

 

"WOAH DAEBAK IT'S MY LUCKY DAY" She said excitedly what's up with her.

 

"The first time you call me first and now it's the first time you ask me out too. I'm so happy" She said rejoicing.

 

"Tss. Don't rejoice too much Park Hyomin. I just ask if you’re free." I said and again.

 

"Mwoya? You always ruin my happiness Kyul. Huhu " She said and pretend to make a crying sound which made me laugh.

 

"Arasso Arasso Let's go out today" I said giving up already.

 

"Shirro" She said trying to sulk but that won't work to me.

 

"Arasso. I'll hang up now" I said

 

"Yah, your being too much to me" She complains again.

 

"You said you don't want to right?. I love you that's why I don't to force you doing things that you don't want to do. How is that being too much?" I said pretending to be so serious.

 

"Y-ah I'll go out with you. I'm just kidding Cutie Pretty. I'll be there in 20mins" She said.

 

"No. I'll fetch you. I feel like driving today too" I said coz if I let her to come here she will meet dad and who knows what on earth could happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I'm in Boram's living room sitting prettily while watching TV.

 

Feeling at home

 

"Soyeonnie don't have planned to go home?" Boram ask me for the Nth time

 

"Nope" I simply replied.

 

"Did you have an argument with your parents? You've been here since last night though" She said and sat beside me.

 

"Why do I feel like you don't want me around? You always pushed me to going home. Maybe you wanted to spend time with that gym trainer more than me" I burst out and stand to walk away but she grab my wrist and pull me to sit again.

 

"You know it's not like that. You know how I always want to be with you more than anyone else but I'm just concern as your girlfriend. You can stay here forever and avoid your parents" She said I can't blame her she doesn't know anything maybe I should tell her.

 

"They want me to date their friend’s son that's why I don't want to go home. How can they set me up like that?" I said and she seemed shock.

 

"B-but they know you and I are together right?" She said.

 

"Yeah but they don't believe this kind of relationship will last. They though we're just playing around and going into a serious relationships like flings" I explained.

 

I look at her again her eyes are now red she's about to cry.

 

"You're not gonna date that guy right?" She ask.

 

"Of course not. Thats why I'm here and I don't want to meet them" I said firmly assuring her that I'm not gonna leave her.

 

"Sso you know this is not the right thing to do. You know this won't end this. You have face your parents and if needed I'll face them too" She said full of determination.

 

I've never seen her so determined before. She must've really loved me.

 

I pulled her for a hug

 

"Thanks. You are right we have to face them but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter