Chapter 105

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm alone in the house waiting for Jiyeon to come home.

 

I already go back to work same time when she started filming her drama.

 

We are still sweet to each other but I still can't remember everything about her.

 

I wanted to remember everything. I wanted to know how we are before.

 

Coz I could only remember her face but our memories to together seem to be buried deep down here in my mind that me myself can't find a way to get them.

 

Before I don't care if I remember them or not coz as long as my heart remembers her we could still create another memories but this past few days even if we are happy and sweet as always I can see sadness in her eyes.

 

There's something she's not telling me.

 

That's why I'm forcing myself to remember everything.

 

Finally I hear a roaring sound coming from outside.

 

She drives like Hyomin again.

 

I waited for her in the living room.

 

She run into me and throws herself to me.

 

I gladly accepted her and hug her tight.

 

"Hmm. Jungie it's too tiring" She's always like this. She always whines when she gets home and me as her girlfriend I'd always try to make her feel better.

 

"It's really like that baby. Look now you already had a lot of fanboys especially fangirls" I said.

 

She chuckled.

 

"Haha they could only admire me from afar. You're still number one though" She said and I pull her to sit on the couch.

 

"By the way Jungie did you find your new secretary?" She asks.

 

"Hm. I do" I replied and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

 

"Did this one meet the qualifications?" I ask

 

"Yeah, she's older than me, married and have three kids and she's not into me" I replied.

 

Those are her requirements for my secretary.

 

"Jinja?" She asks again.

 

"Yep. I do as you say" I said.

 

"Good" she said and smiled at me.

 

"Can I get my reward for a great job?" I ask playfully

 

She pinches my checks.

 

"Jungie by the way I'll have a kissing scene tomorrow. Is it ok?" She ask

 

"Mwo? you will really kiss?" I ask

 

"Not really, but still we will kiss" she explain

 

Ham Eunjung it's just scripted.

 

"Fine. There's nothing I can do about that anyway" I said even though it's not ok.

 

"Don't worry no one can kiss me more than you do" She said and cupped my face.

 

I smile

 

"But baby don't expect me to watch your drama or we will end up buying new television" I said.

 

And she chuckled.

 

"I wish I could make a movie with you" She said.

 

"Baby I'm not an actress" I said.

 

"So? We can star in we got married" She suggested.

 

I just laugh at her thoughts.

 

"Jungie what do you think about getting married?" She asks.

 

"Hhmm? I don't know. I'm not sure. Why did you ask?" I answered honestly.

 

She sighed.

 

"Nothing I'm gonna rest now. Coz I'm really tired Jungie" She said and walk upstairs.

 

"But baby we will eat dinner" I said

 

"Nah. I'm still full" She said and then continues to walk into our room

 

I sighed.

 

There she goes again.

 

I really don't know what's going on.

 

I called Hyomin to meet up.

 

I entered the room and saw Jiyeon lying on bed she's already asleep.

 

"Baby I'll leave first. I'll be back later" I said and left a note for her just in case she wake up and look for me.

 

I meet Hyomin in the coffee shop.

 

"So why did you wanna meet up? Did you have a fight with Jiyeon?" She ask

 

"No we didn't fight but I could feel that there's actually a problem. Every time we talk about marriage" I explained.

 

"Well what's the problem? You live together now right? What’s the difference?" She said

 

"I don't know. She never told me she wanna get married in the first place" I said.

 

"So you don't wanna get married?" She asks again.

 

"Of course I wanted to but you see she just starting her career I don't wanna ruin it" I said and took a sip of coffee.

 

"Aigoo. You don't really understand Jiyeon Eunjung" She said.

 

I frowned.

 

What does she mean?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter