Chapter 21

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I wake up early today with a bright smile on my face.

 

Because my Jungie will fetch me today and we will go to school together.

 

When we arrive at school I plan to ask Jungie to accompany to the canteen since I haven't eaten my breakfast yet out of too much excitement. But before I could do that

 

"Annyeong " Hyomin greeted us with a smile on her face she is with Qri.

 

"Eunjung-ah may we borrow Jiyeon for awhile?" Qri said and then drag me on their side.

 

"Huh? I can come with you guys" Jungie said.

 

"Aniyo Eunjungie just practice already. It’s only 2 days before the event we promise to take care of this kid" Hyomin said.

 

"YAH who are you calling kid?"

 

"Just shut up bye Eunjung" Hyomin said and then drag me together with Qri.

 

"Yah where are you bringing me?! This is against my will this is a crime!" I blurted out and we stop.

 

"Will you stop over reacting? OMG I couldn’t believe I’m going to help someone like you" Hyomin whined.

 

She so annoying but she mentioned something about helping me.

 

I look at the both of them.

 

Qri sighed.

 

"Jiyeon-ah. Hyomin and I decided to help you face your fears for the mean time that Eunjung still can't. " Qri explained.

 

They are really eager to make me face my fears. That’s touching.

 

"Yeah so stop being dramatic." Hyomin says while rolling her eyes on me.

 

Why can't I get along with this girl?

 

 

But I think she can be trusted.

 

"But remember this is just for the mean time while Eunjung can't help you. Once the event is finished you have to tell her everything and don't be unfair to her. She is your girlfriend and she has the right to know about this" Hyomin said with a very serious tone.

 

I sighed and lean on the wall.

 

"I can't do that" I said while looking down

 

I'm scared of what other things Suzy might do to Jungie.

 

"Is it because of Suzy?" Qri ask that make me look at her.

 

I didn't say anything.

 

I just keep silent for seconds.

 

"I'll assume that your silence means yes. So it is because of that cheater" Hyomin said

 

So Qri did tell her everything.

 

"What did she do?" They ask.

 

I told them everything about what Suzy had told me on our house and the incident yesterday at the practice room.

 

I look at the both of them they seem to be thinking deep.

 

After a few seconds.

 

"That is surely evil." Hyomin finally says something.

 

"But Eunjung is your girlfriend now. You shouldn't make decision on your own especially that she is a part of it. You’re being unfair to her Jiyeon" she added.

 

Maybe she's right.

 

Am I really being unfair to Jungie?

 

"Eunjung must know this as soon as possible Jiyeon. You have to fully trust your girlfriend." Qri said.

 

"Neh. Gomawo you act like my real unnies" I said and give me a smile.

 

But they just both look away and started walking

 

Now why are they leaving me alone?

 

"Hey wait for me" I said and cling on both of their arms. I'm at the middle.

 

"Qri unnie Hyomin unnie" I called them happily.

 

"We are not your unnie!!" they both said in unison.

 

"But you are older than me" I said then I receive a death glare from both of them.

 

 

So scary

 

 

"Arasso. Arasso" I gave up and then pout.

 

What’s the matter with calling them my unnies anyway?

 

I ask them to accompany me to the canteen first since I haven't eaten yet.

 

"Will you eat slowly? You eat like a dinosaur" Hyomin says.

 

"So what I'm still beautiful" I said with foods on my mouth.

 

Hyomin just shook her head.

 

After I finished eating they say we will be going to the theater hall.

 

I excuse myself first to go to the CR before going to the theater hall.

 

I was in front of the CR's door when I heard a familiar voice seems like talking to someone.

 

"I can't give you what you want. Don't call me again”.

 

Who is she talking to?

 

I opened the door and she seemed shocked.

 

"Who are you talking to?" I ask.

 

"None of your business" she said and then starts walking to the door but I didn't let her.

 

"I said who are you talking to Park Suzy?" I said firmly this time.

 

"I said none of your business Park Jiyeon." She said and then tries to go through the door but I still didn't let her through.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter