Chapter 49

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

She locked the door and playfully smirked

 

I gulped.

 

Wae irae?

 

Why I'm nervous?

 

"Why did she have to lock the door?"

 

Those questions where playing to my mind but unfortunately my mouth betrays me and remains shut.

 

I'm frozen here for no apparent reason.

 

I know Jungie won't hurt me but she's kinda different right now.

 

"Why are you just standing there?" She ask in a casual tone and sit on the sofa.

 

I take a deep breath and shook my feelings away though I didn't successfully shake them away.

 

I carefully sit on the other side of the sofa. Yeah a little distant to her.

 

I sit there quietly while playing with my hands trying to find the right words to say and start a normal conversation without being so awkward.

 

"Why suddenly become so quiet?" She ask and sat a little closer to me.

 

"J-jungie w-hy d-do you ha-ve to lo-ck the door?" I just can't control myself from stuttering.

 

"Nothing...I just want to be with you.... ALONE" she said and smirked.

 

I look at her and blink my eyes a few times.

 

What does she mean by ALONE?

 

I know this won't be my first time being with her alone but I can't help but to put another meaning to it when she say the word ALONE.

 

I look away again trying to hide my blushing face.

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

A damn deafening silence.

 

"What did you just do a while ago?" She breaks the silence by asking that question.

 

A while ago?

 

I confusedly look at her.

 

"Your performance...you said it was for me right?.......Were you trying to seduce me again Park Jiyeon?"

 

My eyes widen.

 

Mwo?

 

"Huh? A-aniyo" I defensively said.

 

I'm just trying to catch her attention and not seduce her.

 

"Really?...You didn't?" She ask unconvinced of my answer and starts to lean towards me.

 

There goes my heart again beatig like crazy.

 

"Ye-yeah" I replied as she slowly closes the distance between us.

 

"But what you going to do now?..." Her face is so close to me so I look away.

 

"I'm damn " she whispered bite my earlobe.

 

I blushed

 

She held my face and make me look at her.

 

Our eyes meet.

 

Her eyes are full of passion and lust.

 

I'm freaking out right now

 

What to do?

 

"You should take responsibility for that"  with that she started to kiss me agressively.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

 

The younger starts to lose her mind on her lovers kiss. Her lover hungrily kiss her and theres nothing she could do to stop her and also the fact that she's starting to like it too..

 

 

She unknowingly wraps her arms around Eunjung's neck and pulls her closer as if they could get any closer.

 

 

Truth is Eunjung never plans to do more than kissing never plans to do more than kissing.

 

 

She just want to girlfriend and get her revenge but she starts to crave for more and forgets her own agenda.

 

 

She lowers her kiss until she found her neck and lingers there for a while.

 

 

 Her hands then start to roam around the younger's body.

 

"Jungie" Jiyeon could only moan her lover's name as she starts rubbing her thighs.

 

The sensation sent a tingling shock wave over Jiyeon's body and things go out of control.

 

(Mianhae, you guys can imagine what happen next as I really don't know how to effectively write this scene. Hehe)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

It's already lunch after the exam ended I haven't seen Jiyeon again. The last time I saw her was after she performed.

 

I wonder where she went.

 

I'm trying to call her but she's not picking up.

 

Hyeri came here a while ago fortunately she gave up when she really didn't see Jiyeon around.

 

I proceed to the canteen where the others are waiting maybe she was there.

 

"Oh Suzy is here now. We just have to wait for Eunjung and Jiyeon" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"They're still not here?" I ask as I sit

 

"Not yet. I'm hungry now" Boram unnie complains.

 

"That’s odd I've been trying to call Jiyeon but she's not picking up" I said.

 

"Maybe they are together" Areum said while playing with her phone.

 

"Minnie try to call Eunjungie I'm hungry already. What if they already have a date?" Qri unnie suggested to her girlfriend then Hyomin unnie tries calling her.

 

"No, answer let's try it again" she said and try calling again.

 

"Eunjung-ah where are you? Were already hungry" She said.

 

"Fine, palli. Is Jiyeon with you?"

 

"Jinja, this couple really. Faster" She yelled on Eunjung.

 

"What did she say unnie?" I ask.

 

"They fall asleep on the practice room. They're on their way here. Those two really" She and we waited for them to arrive.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter