Chapter 26

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon and I went to the mall to roam around.

 

She keeps worrying about her sister a while ago.

 

I have no idea where Suzy goes but maybe she needs time to reflect and realize the things she has done.

 

We are walking around the mall doing some window shopping but I kinda notice that my honey was being silent and sometimes I could see that she is glaring at me which I find very uncomfortable then will look in front again.

 

There she’s doing it again.

 

I stop and her face me.

 

"Ok, now what’s with the glaring all about?" I ask her then she crossed her arms and pout which make me more curious.

 

"Why? What's the matter?" I ask trying to remember what I have done to make her like this.

 

She just rolled her eyes on me and started to walk.

 

I chased her.

 

"Hey Honey. What's wrong?" I ask while I was chasing her and she was ignoring me.

 

What did I do?

 

I can't remember anything.

 

 

"Hey if you’re going to be like this we are not going to solve anything. Please talk to me Jiyeon. Tell me what I have done wrong" I said with the hint of annoyance in my voice.

 

How am I supposed to understand what's going on if she's not speaking and keep ignoring me.

 

Then finally she stops walking and then turn around to face me with her frowning face.

 

"H-hey" I say I gulped when I see the look in her face.

 

"You seriously asking me what's wrong Ham Eunjung?" She asks with her low voice while looking directly into my eyes.

 

"Y-yeah, H-how am Ho-how a-am I su-ppose to k-know if y-ou  keep i-ignoring me." I said trying to maintain eye contact with her but I can speak straight because of scary stares.

 

"You really don't remember?" She said taking a step towards me.

 

I once again gulped and then shook my head.

 

Seriously she's giving me goose bumps.

 

"Don't you remember what you just did before we perform a while ago?" She asks.

 

A while ago?

 

I try to remember what happened that time.

 

"If we messed this up let's break up"

 

Was it because of that?

 

I just smiled awkwardly to her.

 

"Oh that one" I said and then she glared at me again.

 

"Honey please don't look at me like that I can explain" I said

 

"Alright I'm giving you five minutes to explain" she said.

 

Geez she's scary. Note to self don't joke around your girlfriend about breaking up.

 

"What now?!" She said with a bit high toned that makes me startled.

 

I sighed.

 

"I wasn't actually planning to break up with you. I mean I never will but seeing how nervous and scared you are before our stage makes me wanna back out already. Qri and Hyomin suggested that I should tell you we will break up if we failed to perform to divert your attention into something else" I explained while looking down.

 

I look at her and she is just looking at her side but I could see that she's not angry anymore but still she's not saying anything.

 

I walk towards her and then hold her hand while my other hand holds her chin to make her face me.

 

"Am I forgiven already?" I ask sweetly then she nod and gave me a smile.

 

I lean closer to kiss her but before that could happen, her phone rings.

 

Damn it.

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

My phone suddenly rings when Jungie and I was about to kiss.

 

I feel sorry for her she looks kinda frustrated.

 

I checked my phone it's Suzy.

 

Upon seeing her name on my phone I immediately pick up.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

 

"Yeoboseyo, is this Park Jiyeon?" A voice from the other line ask which make me feel nervous coz this one is definitely not Suzy.

 

"Yes, who is this? Why are you using my sister's phone?" I worriedly ask.

 

"Uhm Suzy-shi is in the hospital right now. She's unconscious that’s why I called you" he said

 

"MWO? Which hospital? Please wait for me there ahjussi" I panic.

 

"What's wrong?" Jungie ask worriedly.

 

"Jungie we have to go to the hospital Suzy's there" I said then we immediately go to the parking lot and then drove to the hospital.

 

 

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter