Chapter 55

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU'S POV

 

I excuse myself to my friends and call my mom.

 

"Omma...neh..why would you put that in my car? Jinja...arasso arasso" I hang up.

 

My little sister put her toys again in my car. I told them many times not to play there. Now I have to check if its really there or else I'm required to buy a new one. How fair is that right?

 

"IU-ah"

 

"Yoona" I saw you approaching.

 

"Where are you going?" She ask.

 

"To the parking area. I have to check something inside my car. My sister played there again" I explained

 

"Oh you have a naughty sister. Let me go with you" She said then we headed to the parking lot and search my car. Yoona is helping me.

 

"Wow IU you can make money out of this toys. They're limited edition" Yoona commented.

 

Yes they might be small toys but they're damn expensive. My sister just left it everywhere when she's done playing.

 

"Yeah but I won't do that if one of it got lost I'm supposed to replace it. So never mind" I explained.

 

My sister could be spoiled brat at times.

 

"I think that’s all. Thanks for the help Yoona" I said and close my car.

 

"No problem...wait isn't that Areumie?" She said.

 

I look t where she is pointing and yes it's indeed Areumie.

 

She seems to be hiding behind a car and spying something or someone.

 

"What is she doing there? Is she playing hide and sick?" I wonder.

 

We get closer to her position without getting noticed by her.

 

My eyes widen when I saw what is she spying at. Yoona and I look at each other. She's shock too.

 

Whoa seems like Lee Areum is hiding something.

 

She is spying at Suzy and Ailee.

 

Ailee gives Suzy a bouquet of flowers. Then after a few minutes they left the parking area.

 

The pabo Lee is Areum still not aware of our presence.

 

"So you are Suzy's secret admirer" Yoona decided to speak and Areum almost jump in shock.

 

"Yah since when the two of you are there?" She ask.

 

"Not so long, but long enough to figure out that you are spying on Suzy and Ailee" I said and smirked.

 

Bingo she blushed.

 

"I-I'm n-not" She said and look away.

 

"Jinja? Then what are you doing here checking seonsengnim's car?" Yoona ask.

 

She didn't respond.

 

"So you are really Suzy's secret admirer. Uri Areumie is in love now" I said and clap my hands happily

 

"YAH I'M NOT" she look at us and yelled.

 

Yoona and I laugh to see her blushing face.

 

"Yah stop it's not what you think. You are wrong it's not me. I don't like Suzy" She insisted but her voice suddenly become almost inaudible when she mentioned Suzy's name.

 

"Areumie stop denying it you're too much obvious you know"  Yoona said.

 

"I said I'm not" she still insisted.

 

Heol I guess it's really hard to make her confess.

 

"Arasso then IU-ah let's go and tell Suzy that Areumie is spying them" Yoona said

 

Then we start walking leaving Areum behind.

 

"Yah stop" She suddenly stop us.

 

"Wae? You could've just deny it to Suzy too and tell her that you don't like her right?" I said to her.

 

"Fine " She irritably said.

 

"Fine what?" I started teasing her again.

 

"C'mon you guys already know it" she looks so frustrated and it's fun.

 

"We know what?" Yoona too.

 

"Yah stop pretending. You already know it" she said and ruffles her hair.

 

"We don't know Areumie if you're not gonna say it we'll get going now. We have some news for Suzy" I said and starts walking again.

 

"Fine, fine I like Suzy." She said and we just smile at her and cling on her arm..Yoona on the other putting her at the center.

 

"Wow who would ever thought that the talkative Lee Areum can't make face to face confession" Yoona said.

 

"Yup, you still really have to be a secret admirer. If you confess earlier maybe there's no Ailee in the picture" I said.

 

"Will the two of you keep quiet. no one else knows about this except you two. Let's just go back to our classroom" she said and we head to our classroom.

 

On the hallway we saw Suzy. She came from the locker room holding a piece of paper.

 

"Did you gave her another letter today?" I ask Areum and she just nod

 

"Can you guys make sure she won't comeback I have to put another letter again" She shyly said.

 

Yoona and I just laugh.

 

"Don't worry. Leave that one to me" then you run towards Suzy.

 

I accompany Areum to put a letter on Suzy's locker.

 

"How did you get Suzy's lock combination?" I curiously ask.

 

"It's written on her study table in her room" She said

 

So she get it when we had a sleepover. So clever.

 

"But what about Ailee? Hyomin unnie said they caught Ailee several times in front of Suzy's locker" I ask.

 

"I don't know about that...It's done let's go now" She said and we go to our classroom now.

 

Areumie is in a battle for love. I'm sure Jiyeon will like Suzy to end up with Areum than with Ailee coz I'm feeling that way too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Jungie and I are heading back to our classroom but she insist that she will send me first to mine. Jungie is just very sweet.

 

"Baby I already told mom that you agreed to come for dinner. She's very happy and excited to see you." She said excitedly.

 

"Was it really your mom or it's you Jungie?" I .

 

"Huh? Well I'm excited of course but mom is really excited too no joke. She always ask me when will you visit. She even ask me to marry you already" Jungie said proudly.

 

"Jinja? Your mom is just so cool Jungie" I said

 

Then my phone vibrates. Someone's calling.

 

Grandma?

 

I pick it up.

 

"Yes Grandma? " I answer

 

"Cancel whatever you are going to do tonight if there is. You are going to accompany Hyeri for tonight" She said full of authority.

 

"Neh?" That's so sudden.

 

I already promised to Jungie's mom.

 

"No more buts just accompany Hyeri she don't have other friends here." Grandma said then hang up.

 

Curse that

 

"Why baby? What's wrong?" Jungie worriedly ask.

 

Now how am I supposed to tell her that?

 

"Jungie...Grandma told me to cancel whatever I'll be doing tonight"

 

I feel guilty. Her mom will be disappointed for sure.

 

"It's ok baby. Mom will understand. But why is it so?" She ask.

 

Now what should I say?

 

 She's waiting for my answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter