Chapter 67

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

We are in the practice room and I'm trying to figure out my own problem here in the corner.

 

I'm deep in my thoughts till Hyomin came and join me

 

She looks burdened too. I think she has problem with Qri since I don't see them come together nor talking to each other.

 

"What's with you and Qri? What did you do again this time?" I ask and she sighed.

 

"I didn't do anything wrong. It doesn't always have to be me when we had misunderstanding" She said a bit of annoyed.

 

"Oh sorry for that. Then what happen?" I ask once again.

 

"I don't get her Sunny invited me to hangout tonight and Qri said it's up to me. You know how I miss partying. I stopped since I'm with Qri" She said.

 

"You sound regretful about that" I commented.

 

"No of course not. I choose to be with her and I will never regret that. It's just that if she doesnt want me partying she could've just told me not to go instead of giving me a cold treatment" She explained.

 

"Then don't go" I suggested.

 

"I don't know now. It's not my fault this time so I'm not gonna be the first one to apologize" She said.

 

"Ok" I said coz I'm not in the right mind to give her a perfect advice. I'm on my own problem too.

 

"How about you? What are you doing here in the corner?" She asks.

 

"Jiyeon and I got into a fight well I really don't know if that can be called a fight though. She got jealous to someone that she shouldn't be." I said.

 

"Wow..that kid always gets jealous. And who is the other girl?" She asks and I smack her head.

 

"What do you mean other girl? I don't have that. My baby just misunderstood things and got jealous over Sica" I explained.

 

"Wait..Sica? Your friend from US is here in Korea?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Yeah. She's staying at my house till we fly to US" I said.

 

"I see. I think I know why Jiyeon's jealous" She said and that make me look at her.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"Slow poke. Jessica is obviously into you Eunjung I think Jiyeon figure that out at first glance and the fact that she's staying in your house makes Jiyeon feels uncomfortable and insecure. You'll be leaving sooner as expected and Jiyeon can't be with you all the time even though she wanted to and now there's another thing that she's worrying about" She stated.

 

Wow Hyomin knows those things about my girlfriend but can't figure out what's wrong with her's. I wanted to say that but of course I didn't she might pinch my ears again.

 

"Is that it? Thanks Hyominnie I think I just know what to do" I said and walk to the door but when I open it

 

"Sica why are you here?" She's standing right in front of the door and I think she was about to knock.

 

"It's boring in your house you know." She answered.

 

"How did you know I'm here?" I ask.

 

"Oh that I bump into your girlfriend and she told me your here" she said

 

My eyes widen.

 

She bumps into my baby?

 

I look around to find her but I can't see anyone.

 

"She already left Eunjung. You know what your girlfriend is interesting. I think it's fun to play with her." She said and smirks.

 

I know that smirk.

 

"Yah Sica don't ever think about it. She's my girl" I said firmly she just laugh.

 

"Eunjung your girlfriend is just so sharp. I could feel that she don't like me so I think I'll a lil bit" She said and clings to my arm.

 

"Take me somewhere here" She said and drags me with her.

 

Jiyeon really have nothing to be jealous about this girl. We just treat each other like sisters but she likes to tease every person who likes me by making them believe that she's into me. In the end those people will just give up. I admit it was a help to me before she could help me get rid of them easily but not now if she's going to do it with my girlfriend.

 

"By the way Eunjung your girlfriend is really pretty and she's y too" She said and smile.

 

I frowned.

 

"Yah are checking out my girlfriend?" I irritably said and she just giggled.

 

"And oh I love her eyes. It's very catchy" She said dreamy.

 

"YAH JESSICA JUNG" I yelled and she laughs.

 

"I'm just complementing your girl. Why are you yelling at me? She said

 

Is she teasing me now?

 

"Anyway if you plan to break up with her just give her to me" She said and that make me smack her head.

 

"Yah YOU! Im not planning to break up with her. I'm going to marry her" I said.

 

"Wow Eunjung you must really love that girl" She said.

 

"Yeah so much. So stop whatever you're planning to do with Jiyeon" I warned her and she just laugh.

 

Aissht this girl is going to cause me a lot of trouble!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I wanted to sleep but I can't let myself fall asleep. Seonsaengnim might arrive anytime and I'll be dead if I sleep. So I just bury my head on my arms over the table. I don't know if the AC is so strong or it's just really cold today. I should've brought my coat or sweater with me.

 

The surroundings are very noisy it's so annoying.

 

"Areumie" I heard IU called me.

 

"Hmm?" I weakly replied without looking at her.

 

"I think the teacher won't really come today let's go out now. Suzy and Ailee already go out but Jiyeon isn't here yet let's just bring her things and look for her" She said.

 

"I'll just wait for Jiyeon here. Just go with Yoona. I'm sleepy" I said in reply trying to hide weakness in my voice.

 

"Ok then we will go now. We'll just wait for you in the canteen." I heard Yoona said and they leave

 

Heol

 

I think there's still luck in my side.

 

The teacher didn't come to school today. She's wasting our money for skipping class.

 

 But Suzy hates me so much and she thinks my love wasn't real. It makes me sad and to think that she's just being used by Ailee and there's nothing I could do to help her makes me hate myself.

 

"Areumie" I heard Jiyeon's voice.

 

I look up.

 

Oh there's just me and Jiyeon in the room that's why it suddenly became quiet here

 

"You don't look good Areumie. I think I should bring you to the clinic" She said but I refused.

 

I hate being treated in a hospital or clinic I'd rather sleep at home.

 

"Aigoo but you can't stay here and I can't leave you here alone with your condition especially when I know you're like that because of my sister" She said.

 

"Jiyeonnie it's my choice you don't have to feel guilty." I said and tried to stand and balance myself.

 

"I'll just go with you in the canteen kaja" I said and clings to her arms for support.

 

"I think I should tell Qri unnie that you are sick. You're very hardheaded Areumie you're making me worry so much." She said and I giggled.

 

"Nah you shouldn't do that. My unnie will ditch her class for sure. She's graduating she needs to focus and I feel like I'm getting better" I force a smile to her.

 

The truth is I don't feel like I'm getting better. I feel worse but I don't want to stay at home and sleep that would be boring.

 

"Tss. You are crazy in love with my sister Areumie. You know what? It makes me feel like I wanna smack my sister's head she's a pabo hanging out with that user" She angrily said.

 

What if Suzy really fall in love with Ailee?

 

No, it can't be she will only get hurt. I'll accept even if she fall in love with someone else and not to me as long as that person will truly love her as long as it's not Ailee.

 

We arrive at the canteen and I saw everyone in there and Eunjung unnie is with a girl. She looks familiar but I don't remember where did I saw her.

 

I saw Jiyeon's aura darkens.

 

Uh oh Eunjung unnie is in trouble.

 

"Ji are you ok?" I ask even though I know she isn't.

 

"Hmm. Let's go" She said.

 

She looks scary.

 

I sat between IU and Yoona as usual and I'm avoiding looking at certain spot. I think you know it already. My head hurts a lot now to add another pain in my body.

 

I notice that Hyomin unnie and my unnie are not talking to each other. Are they in war right now?

 

Brr I embrace myself it's really cold.

 

I really wanna know what's going on but my condition won't allow me too.

 

"Areumie what do you want to eat?" Yoona ask me.

 

"Huh? I'll just same as yours" I just said.

 

I don't really have an appetite.

 

It's a blessing in disguise that my unnie and Hyomin unnie have a problem coz if not I'm sure Qri unnie will notice that I'm not ok.

 

I should've just stayed in the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I sit beside Jungie pretending that she doesnt exist. She could've talked freely with her Sica all she wants.

 

"Hi Jiyeon I'm happy to see you again. What do you want to eat"

 

I got startled when she transfer on the seat beside me and smile widely.

 

"H-huh?" What's up with this girl?

 

"Yah Sica that's my line and she's my girl" Jungie said.

 

"Tsk. Youre so slow that's why I ask her already. You shouldn't make a beautiful girl like Jiyeonnie wait" Jessica said and smiles to me again.

 

What's going on?

 

I'm so confuse that I didn't notice that I stared on her face too long.

 

"Yah Baby don't look at her." Jungie held my face and make me look at her.

 

She's pouting right now.

 

"Baby just ignore that girl. What do you want to eat?" Jungie said and smile at me.

 

"Tss she doesn't know what her own girlfriend wants. What a shame.. I'll choose food for you Jiyeonnie" I heard Jessica said and stand up to buy food

 

"YAH JESSICA JUNG!! I'LL REALLY MAKE YOU FLY" Jungie yelled and followed Jessica.

 

What just happen?

 

Why is that girl acting like that towards me?

 

I look at the others and they are in their own business. SoRam is eating happily while feeding each other.

 

Suzy and Ailee are happily eating while chatting with each other. I suddenly remember that I wanna hit Suzy's head.

 

MinKyul are very quiet as in they're not talking to each other. Seems like they are in war but keep staying together. Aigoo.

 

Yoona is eating while looking at her phone then will smile after a while . Is she going crazy?

 

IU seems focusing on her food while Areumie is forcing herself to eat. This kid really needs to rest she looks like she's going to faint anytime.

 

"Here baby I choose sushi for you. You like this right?" Jungie said and place a plate in front of me.

 

"Nah this one is better. Jjajangmyeon for you Jiyeonnie" Jessica said and places a bowl in front of me.

 

"Yah why are giving her that. Just eat it yourself" Jungie said and they start to argue again.

 

This two is giving me headache.

 

"STOP, I'M NOT GOING TO EAT ANY OF THAT I WANT SAMGYEOPSAL" I said and stand up to buy my own food.

 

Jinja.

 

What's really going on?

 

Can't I just eat properly?

 

After a while finally this two stops arguing and I finished my food peacefully.

 

"Baby you have something in your mouth" Jungie said and wipe it away.

 

I smiled I can't really stay mad at her for long.

 

She put her arm around my shoulder and makes my head lean on her shoulder.

 

"Jungie" I said as I felt shy around Jessica.

 

"Wae?" She asks and of course I don't know what to say.

 

"Anyway love birds I'll go ahead now. I think I'm just gonna shop. It was nice meeting you Jiyeonnie" Jessica said and winks at me.

 

"Yah is there something wrong with your eyes?" Jungie angrily said.

 

"Nope. My eyes are perfectly fine. I could still clearly beautiful people like Jiyeon" She said I think she's just teasing Jungie.

 

"Yah just leave already" Jungie said and Jessica just laugh and leave.

 

I still don't trust that girl.

 

"Jungie you didnt sleep with her?" I ask as my head still resting on her shoulder

 

"Nope. You know I'm not comfortable sleeping with anyone in bed" She said and kiss my forehead.

 

"But you sleep with me and you don't look like you are not comfortable" I said.

 

"Of course except you. Trust me Sica and I are just sisters nothing more than that. Can you trust me baby?" She asks.

 

I sit properly and look at her.

 

"Ok I'll trust you" I said and give her a short kiss.

 

But still I'm not comfortable that, that girl is staying in her house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter